Cash 4 Gold?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
because the gov has purposely driven the value of the dollar down for years. and ofc as of the recent apparent economic collapse they want all ur gold since that cant be valued at a penny like a dollar can. its all in attempt to introduce a one world currency The Amero.

skeptics look it up and stop thinking people are conspiracy theorist

May 9, 2002
because the gov has purposely driven the value of the dollar down for years. and ofc as of the recent apparent economic collapse they want all ur gold since that cant be valued at a penny like a dollar can. its all in attempt to introduce a one world currency The Amero.

skeptics look it up and stop thinking people are conspiracy theorist
FYI, none of this made sense.

Sep 5, 2008
EXACTLY! Who would do that? Its not like they are going to be fair and pay you what your gold is worth, that would just be stupid in their part as a business tryin to make money of dumbasses...... what if you dont like the amount of money they give you for your gold? do they send it back? always wondered that.....

They give you the option of keeping the check or you can send it back and they send the jewelry back. They pay for shipping both ways and its all insured. It's really not a scam, just a place for people too stupid to do any research to find out they can sell it locally.

May 16, 2008
My point is that it goes to federal reserve which is a privately owned bank that owns half the world in uncallled loans. It has the power to print U.S. Dollars that aren't worth anything but ass paper with some old schmucks face on it and some Mason satanic shit on the back. Look at it folks we been suckered for years but we been seein it comin' and did nothing. LOL. Pass the joint!!!!

Sep 5, 2008
My point is that it goes to federal reserve which is a privately owned bank that owns half the world in uncallled loans. It has the power to print U.S. Dollars that aren't worth anything but ass paper with some old schmucks face on it and some Mason satanic shit on the back. Look at it folks we been suckered for years but we been seein it comin' and did nothing. LOL. Pass the joint!!!!

If you actually believe whats in those ads then I have a bridge to sell you. cash4gold is just a middle man that buys and either melts it down to resell or resells as is. It's a privately owned company and has nothing to do with the government.

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
with all that money theyre forkin out, and sayin they ALL pay top dollar...wouldnt they have atleast a decent lookin commercial? shits all 1980 green screen

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Most of you sound like jackasses. The US hasnt been on the gold standard since the early 70's. The value of the dollar is based on exchange rates. And some of you sound like bigger jackasses thinking your going to get a fat stack of cash from a cash4gold service, since most jewlery is only gold plated and it would take a shit ton of it to add up to an ounce. You dont have as much gold as you think you do, with heating techniques they can stretch an inch cube of gold to over a mile of chain. Unless you have a gold bar, or an attic full of dubloons dont get your hopes up.

Apr 14, 2003
Truth... there are people out there that still believe each dollar bill is backed by a certain amount of gold... psssh... That shit is worth paper...

if you watch Zietgiest(sp?) it touches on this. They stopped backing money with gold like over 70 years ago.

Apr 18, 2005
I've done some experiments with the local cash4golds and I hit em up asking why we would wanna sell our gold... beyond the fact that it can give you back paper money, they didnt have an actual logical reason. i figured since all their working for is a paycheck, they wont know the actual reasons for this, but its obvious what it's for though.

May 16, 2008
if you watch Zietgiest(sp?) it touches on this. They stopped backing money with gold like over 70 years ago.
I seen that shit on there but if you actually think about it, Not even gold is gonna mean anything in the end, you can't eat it, drink it, breathe it, or live in it, it's is about as worthless as ass paper too, just blings brighter.