Cash 4 Gold?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2008
Is it just me or is this shit straight bull shit? First thing I noticed with the commercial with this service and all the other cash 4 gold type services is that all the gold goes to a government refinery where it is melted down and made into bars of gold. The problem that I have with this is, why is the government trying to buy up all the gold? To me it almost seems like they are doing it because the know that the dollar will eventually be worth nothing and by that time they will have all the gold that they bought from the american public at a fraction of what gold actually goes for. Then when it is all said and done, they will have the gold and you have a piece of toilet paper with some dead president's face on it and the federal reserve is laughing at you for the chump that you are for trading your gold for paper.

Any thoughts?

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
Some people believe that the price of gold will go up in the future.
Whatever the matter, I just can't help but FIRMLY BELIEVE that it's bullshit.

cb90

Sicc OG
Oct 7, 2007

i mean would you really fall for anything that has mc hammer apart of their advertising nowadays anyway???

May 26, 2007
cash for gold is a rip off!!! i sent some shyt some time ago and they paid 9bucks for it and it was gold rings n bracelet. i can get more from a pawn shop by gram weight of gold..