Cash 4 Gold?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2007
hmm...maybe each piece is inventory'd n there are cameras watching in some pawn shops...i think whats laughs is if someone brought in a fake gold ring and didnt know it was costume jewelry and the man behind the counter throws the shit back in their face!! know your gold...dont be a fool and dont bring in fools gold or gold plated crap!

May 26, 2007
hmm...maybe each piece is inventory'd n there are cameras watching in some pawn shops...i think whats laughs is if someone brought in a fake gold ring and didnt know it was costume jewelry and the man behind the counter throws the shit back in their face!! know your gold...dont be a fool and dont bring in fools gold or gold plated crap!

May 26, 2007

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I just don't understand why someone would think sending a piece of gold out via mail to have someone weigh it, determine how much it's worth, then send the cash is a smart idea.

May 14, 2002
Why anyone would put gold in the mail to some company not even knowing how much they get in return is just retarted!

This guy explains the value of paper money and the value of gold and silver.
He introduced the dirham and the dinar to pay for commodities in Indonesia.
As thesee are used in Islam.

I hope you can make sense of his accent though.

The last sentence got cut off. Here it is....

we return the paper money, to the banking system and take out the gold that has the real value

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Why anyone would put gold in the mail to some company not even knowing how much they get in return is just retarted!
EXACTLY! Who would do that? Its not like they are going to be fair and pay you what your gold is worth, that would just be stupid in their part as a business tryin to make money of dumbasses...... what if you dont like the amount of money they give you for your gold? do they send it back? always wondered that.....

Jun 5, 2004
LOL @ SUPERMANNING IN A CASH4GOLD COMMERCIAL

LIKE "I BOUGHT MY GIRL 3 GOLD EARRINGS, A NECKLACE, AND A CLITORIS RING, THEN SHE LEFT ME! NOW ITS ALL JUST SITTING AROUND COLLECTING DUST! EXCEPT THE CLIT RING, I PUT THAT ON MY EYEBROW! CASH FOR GOLD CAN YOU HELP ME OUT???"

Jan 27, 2006
gold peaked in December 2009 at 1200/oz it has dropped approx 100 points since then but golds trend is to continue going up. China is expected to double their gold demand within the decade - more info: http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...y-double-within-decade-wgc-says-update2-.html

check this site for this guys opinion on gold:
http://club.ino.com/join/videos/

and here is a page dedicated to gold
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/investing/gold/
reports that come in by the second:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/investing/gold/6772447/Breaking-news-on-Gold.html

@pklitzky - the dollar is predicted to get weaker and in times of crisis people invest in gold because it is a safe investment. You are not paranoid and if I was you I would be buying gold not selling it.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Protip: If you wanna sell your gold necklace or earrings or whatever wait until about Christmas time. That is when the gold price is usually the highest all year, because the demand for gold jewelery and the like is the highest at that time. Look for the karat engraving: If it is 100k, the gold is 100 fine gold, which is not common in jewelery, because pure gold is too soft to make outlasting pieces with it.

My grandpa recently gave me a golden wristband, weighing 100 g. The fine gold percentage is 750, meaning there is 75g of pure gold used. He told me he bought it for about 200 DeutschMark 7 years ago. Now it's worth more than 2000 Dollars. Right now the gold price is at about 1135,90 USD per fine ounce. It went down before easter, but has risen again due to the holiday.

If you wanna sell your gold, don't use those bullshit websites or TV deals. Go to a gold dealer(jewelery in your town, preferably to more than one, and compare prices. Those people are just looking to rip off your ignorant ass, too, but the deal will be way better.