can my job fire me???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
haha @ some of the post...
my supervisor's boss just called n said if I wanna work, then come in.. I'll see wat happens wen I go in today...... But untill then

Let's go lakers!!

should of just took the day off to find a new job. now your gonna look like a chump infront of the rest of your coworkers...

Feb 1, 2006
where do you work? where i work they try to write people up all the time. if you dont sign it, it looks bad on them not you. that way if they ever try to use whatever they wrote u up for, you can say it was faulty and you didnt sign it. if u sign it, its like u agreed about it. they are hella in the wrong esp with ur boss talkin shit, he can get written up himself for shit like th at.

Mar 16, 2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry I couldn't get past the "I GOT WROTE UP FOR FAULTY SHIT"

"WHY THE WRITE UP?"

"I DIDN'T COMPLETE MY WORK"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck that is faulty!

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
my advice...

look for a new job.

find out where your supervisor lives(don't follow him in your own vehicle). jump him and/or break all his windows on his car. Do this after a month or two that way they don't get suspicious. lol

No really i would just look for a different job and if you ever see him out in public.......

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ol boy messed up when he put his hands on you.
exactly

theres strict zero tolerence rules on things like sexual harrassment, or physical altercations of any kind.

you cant put your hands on anyone, regardless of you not being the smartest and confronting someone about something at work that had a ability to become physical

however, your standings with this job (someone talking shit about your family + someone knowing that + you not completing work) make me think that your standings arent the best with them to begin with

call an attorney if you wanna sue or press a lawsuit cuz u gon need a better story than going on siccness and walking into the boss's room

dont divulge any informaiton on the issue until then