CALLING ALL HU$TLERS, MONEY MAKER$, AND GO GETTA$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I CANT BELEIVE THIS FOOL THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS

Dude, the only investment that youre putting down isn't 250 or 300 or 500..you only pay 25 bucks to become an associate and buy the service for 36 bucks. So youre initial investment is $61 bucks which you will get back once you build your team of 3. Because you get commission for selling the service.

69.14 as commission to you by selling a product that's only 36 bucks? Off of one sale?? You'd be stupid not to do it, but hey, to each his own. I'm not forcing you to do it, but it all makes sense to me. and I'm a real estate agent and mortgage consultant for about 3 years...

send me your email and i'll give you the breakdown numbers and you tell me if this is worth it or not..

Get back at me today because the promotion ends tonight at 12am.

NAH I AINT GONNA KNOCK YOUR HUSTLE...YEAH YOU CAN MAKE SOME LEGIT MONEY OFF LEGAL PRE PAID...BUT IT'S JUST A SHELL GAME...AS SOON AS YOU GOTTA LEGAL PROBLEM YOU WANT THEM TO HANDLE... THEY FIND A LOOPHOLE AND SOMEHOW LEAVE YOU IN THE COLD FOR A SERVICE YOU THOUGHT HAD YOU COVERED...AND THE "PROMOTION ENDS" BY TOMORROW SHIT HAS BEEN WORKED TO DEATH ALREADY COME WITH SOME BETTER ATTENTION GRABBERS...BUSINESS IS UNIVERSAL HOMIE WHETHER IT'S DONE IN CHINA OR ON THE UNDERGROUND...AND YOU AINT BRINGING NOTHIN NEW TO THE TABLE DOG...I'LL PASS ON THIS ONE.

Jun 6, 2006
law changin soon,they like u gotta uhh,have yo brokers license,thats umm 2year shit aint crackin nomore.forgot what it was called

i just passed that basic real estate priniciples shit,it was kooo i guess.but now...still,pre paid legal,

might as well go for the lawyer of the arts thing in oakland

Apr 25, 2002
WXS STOMP3R said:
"I'm not forcing you to do it, but it all makes sense to me. and I'm a real estate agent and mortgage consultant for about 3 years..."
wow this dood does both the real estate and the mortgage side, and he's trying to recruit to sell pre-paid legal. business must not be good. why sell pre-paid legal when you making an average of 7 racks in sac, and 14 racks in the bay off 1 real estate deal alone? let me guess, 3 yrs part-time? people in the business who say the market is shitty aren't closing any deals.

Apr 25, 2002
C.M.P CEO said:
law changin soon,they like u gotta uhh,have yo brokers license,thats umm 2year shit aint crackin nomore.forgot what it was called

i just passed that basic real estate priniciples shit,it was kooo i guess.but now...still,pre paid legal,

might as well go for the lawyer of the arts thing in oakland
new law they're getting rid of the conditional license. before you could take your principals and then take the state test and get your temp. L's. but you still had to pass 2 more classes within a yr and half to get the official. now you have to take all 3 classes before you get your L's. this requirement starts oct. 1st 07

Dec 6, 2003
haha..so u assume. straight up, i rather have residuals coming rather than being a broker and going thru all the headaches they go thru as well as time spent and office expenses. as an agent, im doin well..just lookin at other avenues..when u stop sellin houses and doing refis, u stop gettin paid...and im looking to get continuously paid without to have to manage agents making sure theyre on point and on top of their game. i know u feel me.

let me know if u know anybody looking to buy a property in sac. I got 3 listings..and if youre into investment properties, i got this property way below market value at an asking price of 285k with comps runnin high at 335-340k. 3bd/2ba/pool right in the rosemont area. 1700 sq ft lot..i have an mls number if you need it or the address. PM ME

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
that shit is a scam homie. I had two broads try to sellt hat shit to me. One was a lazy ass chick who got fired from my job for not showing up on time who had a short lived career as a stripper that lasted for like 3 weeks cuz she wasn't cute enough lol. The other is some misguided chick i went to school with who called me out of the blue and had me drive to the edge of the earth to pitch that bullshit to me.

but hey stick to it, if you blow up post up pics of your fleet of gold plated Enzo Fararris for us

Apr 25, 2002
waytooclean said:
let me know if u know anybody looking to buy a property in sac. I got 3 listings..and if youre into investment properties, i got this property way below market value at an asking price of 285k with comps runnin high at 335-340k. 3bd/2ba/pool right in the rosemont area. 1700 sq ft lot..i have an mls number if you need it or the address. PM ME
i wouldn't buy any investment properties in sac right now, prices are droppin faster than the bay with all the foreclosures, reo's and short sales yall got. thats the reason why you're listed at 285k and comps are showin 340k, and it still aint movin. and we ain't seen the worst of this market yet, there's still plenty of option arms coming due within the next 2 years.