CALLING ALL HU$TLERS, MONEY MAKER$, AND GO GETTA$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
the way you make money off "prepaid legal" is to get people to sign up.. just like big ballin money makin go-getta, way too clean, is doing right now. signing up for this dumb shit (having to pay monthly fees for the "service") is putting money in his pockets.. and not much. no one makes lots of money off this. and the little bit of money they do make goes into their membership fees.

lmao@dumb fucks like cytzo thinking this is his chance to "make it"

mods should delete this bullshit thread. its SPAM.

May 2, 2002
when I was a career advisor, Id have these prepaid legal clowns come into my office on a weekly basis wanting to set up recruitment booths (lmao) to get people to sign up for this bullshit. I would just point to the "no soliciting" sign on my door and tell them to bounce

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
PRE PAID LEGAL IS A SCAM...ON TOP OF THAT THEY DONT HELP WITH NO LEGAL SERVICES WITH CHILD SUPPORT OR MOST CRIMINAL CASES...IN MY CASE THAT DONT DO ME NO GOOD.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
waytooclean said:
No book, No seminar.

OK JUST SEND YOU A WHOLE BUNCH OF MONEY AND WITHIN A MONTH OR SO YOU'LL GET BACK RIGHT???
ALL I KNOW IF IT WAS LEGIT PEOPLE WOULDNT BE TRYNA MARKET IT ON THE SICCNESS OUT OF ALL PLACES...

HEY DOG PM ME...I WANNA TO BE RICH TOO!!!

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
waytooclean said:
Real Lawyer costs a lot of money, pre paid cost much less.

Would you rather pay 3000 for the cost of a lawyer for one incident or 36/month for the same thing??

You get what you pay for

Pre Paid legal services is just a legitimate pyramid scheme

good luck selling it though

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Should You Sell Prepaid Legal Services Plans?

Some prepaid legal services plans solicit members of the public to sell the plans, through multi-level marketing programs. Most people who participate in multi-level marketing do not enjoy the experience and drop out. Some people seem to have a natural inclination toward that type of marketing and to network sales, and thus may find this type of program to be attractive. As the example of the real estate agent, described above, indicates, there may be a natural niche in your business where selling prepaid legal services plans can benefit both you and the buyer, and it may be a good adjunct to your regular business activities.

While typically charging for the privilege of selling their plans, some plans which engage in network marketing report that more than half of their associates do not sell even a single plan. Be very careful about paying for the opportunity to participate in any multi-level marketing scheme, as often the largest profits are in the sale of the opportunity as opposed to the product ostensibly being marketed through the scheme.

If you search the Internet, you will find a lot of information about prepaid legal services plans, and complaints by former sales associates and customers.