CALLING ALL HU$TLERS, MONEY MAKER$, AND GO GETTA$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2003
Give me a call when you get the chance today, not tomorrow...TODAY!!

If you're REALLY interested in earning some REAL MONEY, working INDEPENDENT FROM HOME, part time while still in school or full time if you're a graduate, and not for a company where you give ALL your effort and receive NOTHING and can quickly drop you from the company, need to follow their own set of rules..then GIVE ME A CALL TODAY!!!

DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY, THIS AIN'T BULLSHIT, this IS REAL.

Enter the fast lane or get passed in the slow lane.

THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE, I GUARANTEE IT. CALL ME TODAY.

ALVIN JOHNSON
510-406-6055.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
it ain't that lawyer insurance scam is it? I've had a couple of people try to turn me on to that bullshit

Dec 6, 2003
Here's my website to get more info: www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/alvin21

What makes it a lawyer insurance scam? Scams usually cease and desist after being 'uncovered' right? Or with the president being caught and thrown in jail for fraud.

But this company, PrePaid Legal has been around since the 70's and is a 30+ year old company, if it was a scam, it wouldn't of have been around for that long of a time period. Right??

The company is recognized by some of America's top leaders, and supported in writing by Money Magazine, Forbes, Fortune, and Success from Home..so to answer your question if it is a scam, then no.

Pyramid you may say? Well think about everything from the government to Fortune 500 companies..is there many on top or is there one? Yeah, just ONE, the president or CEO. Just look behind the dollar bill...a pyramid.

You either make one choice, BE BROKE OR BE RICH. The choice is yours

Jun 23, 2002
Pyramid you may say? Well think about everything from the government to Fortune 500 companies..is there many on top or is there one? Yeah, just ONE, the president or CEO. Just look behind the dollar bill...a pyramid.
LMAO. Suuuure pal.

May 2, 2002
lmao@prepaid legal... If I had a dime for everytime some scrub came up to me talkin like prepaid legal is the way to go, I'd buy a taser and shock every single scrub that approached me afterwards.

Dec 6, 2003
like i said, CALLING ALL HU$TLERS, MONEY MAKER$, AND GO GETTA$...if you fall under those categories, you would definately keep an open mind..why?

Because there's money to be made, plain and simple.

C

CcytzO_Loc

ive read some of that Rich Dad Poor Dad and dude knows what he talking about.....i love his number one rule "pay Yourself 1st" makes sense to me.....

send me that email....... but if i gotta pay a huge initial sum out of my poccet i most likely wont fucc with it.....

[email protected]