CALI REIGN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2003
ME FIRST OFF. IMA FOCUS ON MYSELF FOR RIGHT NOW. I GOT MY FIRST SOLO LAWLESS, IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS, AND THEN MY SECOND SOLO CALI REIGN. I HAVE A FEW NEW ARTIST I'V BEEN WORKING WITH BUT NO PROJECTS YET.

Aug 29, 2003
everybody who wanna knock my shit, pay attention because when i drop its not gone be east co co and the cover is going to look alot diffent, that was just for promotion. its still gone be called LAWLESS and will be coming out in about one month. CALI REIGN. if yall ready for some real ryda slash gangsta slash deala slash killa shit a decade in the making you muthafuckaz gone love this. this is not for the ladies the suckaz or the clubs just the real niggaz in jail and on the streets, solid. ohh yeah egnore the tracklist i listed, the songs and the features are now different. yall niggaz support x, one.

coming soon!!!! ILLEGALLY DOPE

Apr 25, 2002
SO ARE U GONNA BE FUCKIN WITH WOODIE AT ALL?....I THINK U NEED TO LET WOODIE HANDLE AT LEAST PART OF THE PRODUCTION CUZ DUDE GOT TALENT AND TO ME YALL STYLES MIX WELL TOGETHER.....THATS JUST MY OPINION....GOOD LUCK REGARDLESS