Cali rapper taxin tha south!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
Honestly, I respect that this ho ass muthafucka is speaking his mind, not like all thease marks that always talkin bout how the game is fucked up but never mention a damn name. so this LA rapper "k9" talkin bout he tax'n any rapper that goes to tha west wit 16 bars & if they aint down then he gonna shut they shit down. He claims he already blasted at TI at one of his shows. Yall go & listen to it fo ya self. If he willin to follow along wit this bullshit then well...TEXAS finna ride his azz like sum cowboyz.

he also callin out snoop, jeezy, dip set, jayz ect.

http://media24a.libsyn.com/podcasts.../45ad61e7/mrrigglashow/01-15-07_live_show.mp3

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
214Thug said:
Honestly, I respect that this ho ass muthafucka is speaking his mind, not like all thease marks that always talkin bout how the game is fucked up but never mention a damn name. so this LA rapper "k9" talkin bout he tax'n any rapper that goes to tha west wit 16 bars & if they aint down then he gonna shut they shit down. He claims he already blasted at TI at one of his shows. Yall go & listen to it fo ya self. If he willin to follow along wit this bullshit then well...TEXAS finna ride his azz like sum cowboyz.

he also callin out snoop, jeezy, dip set, jayz ect.

http://media24a.libsyn.com/podcasts.../45ad61e7/mrrigglashow/01-15-07_live_show.mp3
He Didnt Say He Blasted At Him.. He Said He Fired On Him... Which Means He Hit Him.. But K9 Over Here Contradicting Himself.. He Started Off Sayin Fuck Suge... Then 2 Minutes Later He Said Yeah Ill Sign Back Wit Suge.. LOL.. He Talkin Like He's A Factor For The West.. The Question Is Who Is K9??

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
nob0die said:
i find that statement amusing.... Cali rappers are wack....and 99.9999999% of west coast rap is wack....
you're acting like you've listened to 100% of west coast rap to be saying that 99.9999999% of it is wack.... fuck outta here....

anyhow, i'll laugh hard when this K9 muthafucka falls off.... anyone who burns that many bridges off top deserves whats coming to him

if theres anyone in this rap game you don't like, but at the same time you're aspiring to have the same kind of success as him.... just keep your mouth shut and keep it moving....

::

May 30, 2006
nob0die said:
ive listened to enough of it to know that it sucks...
And I've read enough of your post 2 know that your a hater. All anyone has 2 do iz read some of your other post & they'll see what I'm talkin about.

Az a matter of fact u were on other threadz talkin about how D4L, Dem Franchise Boys, Ms. Peaches & Rich Boy iz tight but got the nerve 2 say Zcali music iz wack. Where do u think The Geto Boys, Jeezy, TI & a lot of popular southern artist were influenced by?. Nigga with your music taste u have absolutley zero credibility when it comez 2 hip hop. I hope u got better taste in women(if your corny azz iz even streight)..

May 12, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
And I've read enough of your post 2 know that your a hater. All anyone has 2 do iz read some of your other post & they'll see what I'm talkin about.

Az a matter of fact u were on other threadz talkin about how D4L, Dem Franchise Boys, Ms. Peaches & Rich Boy iz tight but got the nerve 2 say Zcali music iz wack. Where do u think The Geto Boys, Jeezy, TI & a lot of popular southern artist were influenced by?. Nigga with your music taste u have absolutley zero credibility when it comez 2 hip hop. I hope u got better taste in women(if your corny azz iz even streight)..
Oh wow...did your research. I'm glad i did not have to waste my time figuring that one out.

May 30, 2006
nob0die said:
please show me the post where i said all that....... and yea i do support Rich Boy... he from round the way... and???? u dumb fuck.... ill be waitin on the post where i said i think they all tyte... ha@ms. peaches.....
I made a thread about Ms. Peaches & how wack & coonish that "Fry That Chicken" song waz & u were the first mothafucka 2 post something on that thread talking about how u liked that trashy shit.

On another thread u were saying how much u like DFB & u waz taking up 4 their music cuz everybody else waz shittin on'em. Tell me I'm lying! I aint makin none of thiz shit up. Rich Boy iz wack az hell. I seen hiz video & "I just bought a Cadillac" waz the only thing I could understand over all of the broken english he was using. I fucked with southern music back in the 90's when there were less artist & a lot more quality. The southern shit now(just like a lot of music out west, midwest & east) iz garbage & coonish now. U alwayz got some foul azz shit 2 say about Cali but got the nerve 2 have "Reggie Bush for president" in your sig. Bush might play 4 the Saints but he's a Cali native & reps the (619) 2 the fullest. U waz better off saying Duece McCallister 4 President. Atleast he's from the south.

Aug 9, 2002
Sav-Lav Lovely said:
Cali rappers shit all over any texas rapper.
so no matter wich rapper it is as long as its some on from cali could shit on ANY TEXAS RAPPER? Haa

& filthyclean44 if thier is any hatin on my part its on that dumb ass muthafucka k9 not da west so get da fuck out wit dat gay ass shit! & if he do step up to a real muthafucka from my side TEXAS WILL RIDE HIS AZZ!!!