Cali rapper taxin tha south!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 16, 2006
^^^^^^^^ Dis Square nigga hella weak. Why are people wasting time talkin down on other areas knowing damn well if they come to the turf they'd be swangin from dem nutz. I got love for texas but them niggas ain't got shit on Cali. This a weak ass rapper from cali calling out the souf. Even East coast niggas think ya'll is lyrically on the num num juice. For them square butt niggas that didn't understand that that means ya'll weak. Why ain't the souf eva called out no one....................... O yea they can't

Dec 21, 2005
SamoanDagorilla said:
He Talkin Like He's A Factor For The West.. The Question Is Who Is K9??
exactly! and whys dis nigga tryna fuck shit up CANT WE ALL JUS GET ALONG!!! what would dr. king say if he saw dis shit all i been listen 2 all my life is west coast shit & south shit

Oct 10, 2002
yall west coast muthafuckers are dumb as fuck, your shit is trash garbage, Mike Jones shit is better than most any west coast rapper period and even we Texas boyz think Mike is wack, so what's that say about cali, if you didn't understand, it says you wack. We got the best lyricists anywhere in the South, K-Rino the King, think other put that on sumthin bitches!

Jun 4, 2006
214Thug said:
so no matter wich rapper it is as long as its some on from cali could shit on ANY TEXAS RAPPER? Haa

& filthyclean44 if thier is any hatin on my part its on that dumb ass muthafucka k9 not da west so get da fuck out wit dat gay ass shit! & if he do step up to a real muthafucka from my side TEXAS WILL RIDE HIS AZZ!!!
^^ Once again YOUR the one talking gay . .....Quit yer haten.... & ....Quit yer ass ridin....

May 31, 2006
dawun said:
yall west coast muthafuckers are dumb as fuck, your shit is trash garbage, Mike Jones shit is better than most any west coast rapper period and even we Texas boyz think Mike is wack, so what's that say about cali, if you didn't understand, it says you wack. We got the best lyricists anywhere in the South, K-Rino the King, think other put that on sumthin bitches!
your just a stupid fuck...

Feb 9, 2006
funny, i would have left this thread alone but I can't help myself. South is no better than west or the east or even the north. Talent is talent and talent is everywhere. Why can't we all share good ass tunes equally? Why do we always have to break it down to where we are from or what OTHERS represent?

I'm an SUC fan, but I don't claim H town, 713, Botany or any of that shit. I claim New Braunfels fucking Texas...a Prince Park hero!

Don't ever represent something you're not about! Any real mother fucker knows that starting fucking internet fighting over claiming fucking rap sets is bullshit and whack. Keep the peace mother fuckers cause it'll never last long. And if you real, embrace anyone that bobs their head to the same beat you do. Music is universal, don't make it an issue.

Oct 10, 2002
loki302 said:
funny, i would have left this thread alone but I can't help myself. South is no better than west or the east or even the north. Talent is talent and talent is everywhere. Why can't we all share good ass tunes equally? Why do we always have to break it down to where we are from or what OTHERS represent?

I'm an SUC fan, but I don't claim H town, 713, Botany or any of that shit. I claim New Braunfels fucking Texas...a Prince Park hero!

Don't ever represent something you're not about! Any real mother fucker knows that starting fucking internet fighting over claiming fucking rap sets is bullshit and whack. Keep the peace mother fuckers cause it'll never last long. And if you real, embrace anyone that bobs their head to the same beat you do. Music is universal, don't make it an issue.
well put, only reason i started beefin was to show them how stupid they look startin this shit and i think i did a good job since fools callin me stupid fucks.

May 30, 2006
nob0die said:
ok guy.. u sound like Michael Evans.. u fake militant sounding bitch...

The southern shit now(just like a lot of music out west, midwest & east) iz garbage & coonish now.
i guess the hyphy movement is non coonish huh??
looks like the chitlin circuit to me bruh..

U alwayz got some foul azz shit 2 say about Cali but got the nerve 2 have "Reggie Bush for president" in your sig. Bush might play 4 the Saints but he's a Cali native & reps the (619) 2 the fullest.
what the fuck does that have to do with the price of tea in china????Since when does football and hiphop coincide??? i guess since the Bears made the Super bowl Shuffle... those are 2 different entities u slow fuck.. so u played yourself with that.... and i personally know Deuce McCallister... and due to personal situations... i dont support him... but i am a Saints fan... so...

you have a knack for finding threads i post on and spittin Hater or other bullshit comments behind me... are you my siccness cheerleader??? im starting to believe so... i dont mind the attention but this is gettin ot of hand lil guy... if u dont like what i say about the Wack West... dont read.... i comment on whats there.... i dont go to SO. Cal/Nor Cal or any of the other threads and post shit about them.. cuz i have no interest in that shit.... i go to the regions and boards where i have an interset... u should try the "kill yourself" board and do just that...
How the hell do I sound militent? Shut yo sqaure azz up. What do u got against Duece. Did he fuck yo bitch(or boyfriend cuz u sound suspect with all that fuck boy talk)? If u ever came 2 the other boards(which u said u don't) u would see my post where I call hyphy music coonish. I don't support clown rap. I get on yo azz a lot cuz u alwayz talkin shit about Cali & I'm from the mothafucka so itz only natural that I'm gonna get @ anyone that talkz down on my home. Aint nobody trying 2 be your cheerleader. Your post stand out from the rest cuz u alwayz come in hatin off top with some bullshit.

Oct 10, 2002
maculentways said:
yeah, getting people to call you "stupid fuck" is a good way to prove that they look stupid

good job dumb ass :*)

::
your just fucking Gay that's all there is to it now get outta here with the bull!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
dawun said:
your just fucking Gay that's all there is to it now get outta here with the bull!
yeah, says the big pulsating pussy that wanted to do some square ass experiment, talking about "mike jones raps better than anyone in cali!!!!!".... ole jiggly titty havin mop headed ass cheapskate government subsidized housing roc hudson garbage collecting groupie ass bruthafucka

now smile

::

May 30, 2006
dawun said:
Texas got better lyracist? Nigga lay off the narcotic. The only great lyrical MC's from Texas are Scarface, K-Rino, D.O.C. &............thatz it!! Big Mike 10 yearz ago would of been mentioned but not now. There are good rapperz from Texas but(not many though. They had way better onez in the 90's) lyracist ? NO! I'm not hatin on Texas cuz I grew up on Rap-A-Lot but some y'all be sounding retarded(even some of my Cali niggaz). Mike Jones better then any rapper from Cali? Nigga say sorry or go ahead & cut your wrist cuz a mind iz a terrible thing 2 waste.