Cali rapper taxin tha south!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
nob0die said:
i wish i had more hands so i could give the last post 4 thumbs down......
-5 points on the play....
PENALTY
lol @ this ole pom pom shakin ass sun drenched metrosexual melrose strip fashionista ass muthafucka, following dawun around on this thread and co-signing the gay shit he does... get the fuck out of here and go hollar at your "fine ass cousins" like you know want to

::

May 30, 2006
nob0die said:
and as u defend Cali rap... i defend Southern Rap because im in the south ....
ive also lived in Cali... Alameda to be exact... and i never liked Cali rap... and its your opinion against mine... so who cares... i really dont care if u talk shit to me... its amusing and gives me something to do for my 8 hour shift at work... and if u hadnt noticed.. as long as u type back.. im gonna continue talkin shit back....

ps... Cali music does really suck...
If u defending the south that's fine but I've read post where u would come in hatin on Cali off top.

If u lived in Cali & didn't like it thatz on u. I'm sure it waz way too fast 4 your Mississipi azz anywayz.

Oct 10, 2002
maculentways said:
yeah, says the big pulsating pussy that wanted to do some square ass experiment, talking about "mike jones raps better than anyone in cali!!!!!".... ole jiggly titty havin mop headed ass cheapskate government subsidized housing roc hudson garbage collecting groupie ass bruthafucka

now smile

give it up you strectchin this shit out wider than your mom's pussy, re read my post i never said Mike Jones was good dumb fuck! i said we hate him too. don't half quote my shit bitch and twist it up like i twisted your mom's tits. and to Evil Genius i said K-Rino was the best lyricist that's it i don't now why you trippin on that when you just said it yourself fool. Face it Cali rap 90% is trash Texas rap 20% trash. that's the way it is. fuck your opinoins.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
dawun said:
give it up you strectchin this shit out wider than your mom's pussy, re read my post i never said Mike Jones was good dumb fuck! i said we hate him too. don't half quote my shit bitch and twist it up like i twisted your mom's tits. and to Evil Genius i said K-Rino was the best lyricist that's it i don't now why you trippin on that when you just said it yourself fool. Face it Cali rap 90% is trash Texas rap 20% trash. that's the way it is. fuck your opinoins.
ohh noooooo... random false references to my mother ....that one was surely below the belt.... awwwww :****(

since we're on that topic already.... your mother should've been painted into this fine piece of artwork

now smile... god loves you

Oct 10, 2002
romula88 said:
mad i aint shit? dude ur ignorant, making comments like that about cali rap.

so makin the same comments about Texas rap or the south isn't? You just as ignorant and that's all i'm trying to prove.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
hahahahahahahah i'm a square bear for doing shit like what? posting a thread that i ran into earlier in the day to display the filthiness of that jizz jar ass bruthafucka while he simultaneously tries to pass it off as "stalking"? lol @ you trying your very hardest to "pwn" me with this random inconsequential ass shit, all the while overlooking the fact that your queen of a boyfriend openly tells the general siccness consensus that he changes his BVD's every 3-4 days

shit is disgusting

May 9, 2002
THis hillbilly cracker said Mike Jones was better than anyone on the West.

If that aint the most backwater, retarded, sister-lovin comment i think i have ever heard.

Dog, are you DEAF???CUs Mike Jones is one of the wackest rappers EVER IN THE HISTORY OF HIP-HOP!

From here on out, your opinion means as much as the shit i take everyone morning at work.

Oct 10, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
THis hillbilly cracker said Mike Jones was better than anyone on the West.

If that aint the most backwater, retarded, sister-lovin comment i think i have ever heard.

Dog, are you DEAF???CUs Mike Jones is one of the wackest rappers EVER IN THE HISTORY OF HIP-HOP!

From here on out, your opinion means as much as the shit i take everyone morning at work.
Yes I know Mike Jones is one of the wackest, i even said that in my post, don't you get it stupid. That means Cali rappers are even worse atleast 90% of em, it's a diss to Cali rappers not any praise of Mike Jones, so stop making sound like i said Mike Jones was great when i didn't you dumb muthafuckas, you must be from Cali.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
dawun said:
Yes I know Mike Jones is one of the wackest, i even said that in my post, don't you get it stupid. That means Cali rappers are even worse atleast 90% of em, it's a diss to Cali rappers not any praise of Mike Jones, so stop making sound like i said Mike Jones was great when i didn't you dumb muthafuckas, you must be from Cali.
you imbecile, we're not shitting on you because we thought you were "praising" mike jones.... we're shitting on you because you think he's better than most rappers in cali, and if you honestly believe that bullshit you're saying, you're either retarded, delusional, have the worst taste in rap music i've ever seen in my fuckin life, or all of the above.

now you can preach how much better you think texas rap is better than west coast rap until the cows come home because thats purely based on opinion, but that mike jones remark is bewildering beyond what words can ever hope to describe, and is absolutely inexcusable. and off that one post alone, satan has just created a special place for you next to the furnace in hell for you to burn for all of eternity. may god have mercy on your soul.

cleanup on aisle 13.

May 12, 2002
dawun said:
Im in texas and uh...the only good rappers out here are the ones influenced by Cali rappers if you wanna be that blunt bout it...

May 30, 2006
dawun said:
I aint trippin on shit. I give Rino hiz propz on the lyrics(he need 2 select better beatz though) but 2 call 90 percent of Cali rap trash iz just stupid. U trying 2 tell me that Swisha House, Clover Gz iiz tight? Big Lurch iz way better then any Texas rapper thatz on a major label right now & even he iz Cali influenced. Az a matter of fact Texas has been more influenced by Cali then any other part of the south. Nigga tell me I'm lying. Who waz DJ Screws favorite rapper again? Thatz right, C-Bo.

Jun 10, 2002
Its not the south thats weak its not the west thats weak neither its that nigga thats weak he hasnt dropped anything but talks a gang of shit though. so either sell some Records or shut the fuck up cuz nobody is listening to your weak ass