Cali rapper taxin tha south!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
young myzt said:
Im in texas and uh...the only good rappers out here are the ones influenced by Cali rappers if you wanna be that blunt bout it...
Thank u! I've been saying that in my last couple of post. Thatz no disrespect 2 Texas but u can't debate the truth.

Feb 5, 2005

SUMHOW WHEN I SAW DA TITLE OF THIS THREAD I GUESS'D IT WAZ ABOUT K9...

HE GOT A LIST OF PPL HE CALL HIMSELF "READY TO RIDE ON"

SO FAR I HEARD :

JAY Z
SNOOP
GAME
SUGE
E-40 ( I GUESS NOT NO MORE,LOL )
T.I
YOUNG JEEZY
YOUNG JOC
ICE CUBE
MAC 10
LIL WAYNE
W.C
YUKMOUTH
DAZ
KURUPT
NATE DOGG
GLASSEz MALONE

PIMP C ( HE DIDNT SAY HIZ NAME BUT K9 SAID "ALL U SOUTH NIGGAz WHO WEAR KHAKI SUITz" & I DONT SEE NOBODY DOWN SOUTH WHO WEARz KHAKI SUITz AZ MUCH AZ PIMP C, SO IT COULD B A SUBLIMINAL )

BUT HE ALSO SAID "THE WEST DIDNT FALL OFF, THE RAPPERz IZ JUS SOFT"...

SO TIL HE CLEARz IT UP, I'LL TAKE DAT AZ A DISS TO ERYBODY WHO BEEN DROP'N SINCE PAC DIED...

FRUM WHUT I KNO ABOUT DOOD, HE DONT GOT LYRICz TO BAC UP ALL DA SHIT HE TAWKz...

BUT HE GOT HELLA STREET CRED...

HellRazor5150 said:
Its not the south thats weak its not the west thats weak neither its that nigga thats weak he hasnt dropped anything but talks a gang of shit though.
NOT TRU...

KP HAZ DROP'D SUM SHIT BUT IT DIDNT MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE...

HellRazor5150 said:
so either sell some Records or shut the fuck up cuz nobody is listening to your weak ass
NOT YET...

BUT IF HE KEEPz TAWK'N SHIT LIKE HE HAZ BEEN ALOT OF PPL WILL TAKE NOTICE...

IT COULD END UP BITE'N HIM IN HIS ASS IN DA FUTURE...

- GEEzUz

May 9, 2002
maculentways said:

now you can preach how much better you think texas rap is better than west coast rap until the cows come home because thats purely based on opinion, but that mike jones remark is bewildering beyond what words can ever hope to describe, and is absolutely inexcusable. and off that one post alone, satan has just created a special place for you next to the furnace in hell for you to burn for all of eternity. may god have mercy on your soul.

cleanup on aisle 13.

::
And now we are closed.

Feb 5, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
I've hear K-9 spit. He's cool but thiz nigga iz just mad 4 nothing. Niggaz don't owe u shit.

I AGREE NOBODY OWEz HIM NUTHIN....

BUT I FEEL ALOT OF WHUT HE SAYz ABOUT DA INDUSTRY & HOW THEY PLAY DA WESTCOAST...

& I RESPECT SUM OF WHUT HE IZ TRYNA DO...

I THINK IT COULD B DONE IN A BETTA WAY THO...

- GEEzUz

Dec 26, 2005
WTF!!! alot of niggaz in here are up on some HOE ASS SHIT!

& ALL YALL NIGGAZ TALKIN BOUT TEXAS AINT HAVIN NOTHING, WHO DA FUCK YALL KNOW IN TEXAS??? ALL YALL KNOW IS THEM MTV NIGGAZ & COUPLE OF THEASE NIGGAZ ON DA BUBBLE JUST LIKE MY NIGGA BUN SAID
"ALL THEY KNOW IS WHUT THA FUCK WE TELL OR WHUT THA FUCK WE SELL EM"....

FUCK ALL THAT TALK BOUT THA ONLY GOOD RAPPERS IN TEXAS IS THA ONES INFLUENCED BY CALI, 99.9% OF TEXAS NIGGAZ IS INFLUENCED BY THA DON DJ MUTHAFUCKIN SCREW R.I.P.

Jun 2, 2005
Cali rapper taxin the south!

First of all I grew up listening to cali music, east coast music and texas music. If your shit is tight I bump it point blank, if your shit is wack, I'll talk abotu your shit real bad, and tell my folks I going to rob the artist for my 12 dollas, I wasted on his wack ass CD... Niggaz have been gettin real sensitive lately because South is getting so much shine, it's not they fault... The executives are the ones pushing that shit because there is money to eb made in the south and off of southern stlye music right now...If the midwest steps their game up, they will be next, if cali steps their game up they can bring it back home, if the east steps their game up they can be back on top of the charts. The problem is everybody is trying to sound like everybody just so they can get on... So when you hear a wack nigga ryhme like a tight nigga it waters down the sound...and when you hear it over and over again, it will make you start hating the sound if you aren't from that region, or a home grown fan of that sound...

Now to this K-9 cat, he isn't speaking for Cali that nigga is speaking for his self... I only seen him in that video, I didn't see a gang of cali niggaz, better yet cali artist co signing what dude was talking about, because is was bad mouthing them too...

Unless that nigga has a furious flow, he ain't about to be a superstar...There is nothing marketable about him, everybody claims to be a gangster and claism to have the inside info on niggaz... Rappers are starting to sound like a bunch of gossiping hoes to me...Fuck a street cred, rapping is an art not some fake as ghetto street sh*t... Niggaz is fantasizing on the mic, because the ones that really "do it" end up dead and in jail just like in the streets...

Man I done lost my train of thought now...but fuck all this beef shit niggaz and I mean niggaz need to unite...The more we fight amongst each other and let any and everybody in, we fall further and further back in line...

May 7, 2005
4 real no 1 knows k9 in the west like that but how is some1 gonna say 1 region of music is weak hella people r weak in texas and the west coast but just watch pepsi smash and watch texas get smashed not that texas is weak cause they were dope but the bay killed it but like dude said every1 is influenced by pac they always say

Aug 27, 2006
loki302 said:
funny, i would have left this thread alone but I can't help myself. South is no better than west or the east or even the north. Talent is talent and talent is everywhere. Why can't we all share good ass tunes equally? Why do we always have to break it down to where we are from or what OTHERS represent?

I'm an SUC fan, but I don't claim H town, 713, Botany or any of that shit. I claim New Braunfels fucking Texas...a Prince Park hero!

Don't ever represent something you're not about! Any real mother fucker knows that starting fucking internet fighting over claiming fucking rap sets is bullshit and whack. Keep the peace mother fuckers cause it'll never last long. And if you real, embrace anyone that bobs their head to the same beat you do. Music is universal, don't make it an issue.
Truth!

Oct 14, 2004
The Majority of West Coast is horrible. But its that small percentile and the unknown which keep the west alive. (Raided, D.E.)