C murder vs. C-Bo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
I think bo's 6" 0' and C-murder's like 6" 5', it's hard to say really who'd win, but it's defintly hard to beat someone alot taller than you i know from experience you can't swing up fo' there head to good and a str8 punch for a taller guy would land str8 at your head level.

B

Blackjack 1577

I think C-bo would smash on C-Murder!!!!

C-Murder looks like a skinny nigga, and C-bo has a lot more size on him. It aint as hard as you think to beat up someone taller than you, so that ain't really an issue.

Apr 25, 2002
©úrrëntP¤ð said:
I think bo's 6" 0' and C-murder's like 6" 5', it's hard to say really who'd win, but it's defintly hard to beat someone alot taller than you i know from experience you can't swing up fo' there head to good and a str8 punch for a taller guy would land str8 at your head level.
i boxed taller people i fucked them up too!

Jul 6, 2002
^^Licc Offa Shot, Ya No dick rydah, licc offa shot, you know ganjah husselah"~Shyeim

Y'all some pure bread hoe cakes. Who gives a fuck "who would win"? It aint gonna happen, and if it ever does,FoeTwin gone Win, cuzz I'mma pull out my strizzee and show 'em both what my bangaz bout. Now shut tha fuck UP!