C-BO CALLS SNOOP DOGG AND DR. DRE "VULTURES" FOR USING TUPAC HOLOGRAM...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2011
Do C-BO still have Westcoast Mafia Records?
Is he still cool with T-Po? They both co owned WCM.
It's just strange to see BO Loc on Blackmarket Records. At least the street album go hard.

Jul 4, 2011
If his MOTHER okayed it, NOBODY should have anything to say. Period.
Doesn't change the fact that Pac himself ain't seeing a dime of the money for obvious reasons.

I don't mean any disrespect, but being his mother doesn't give her the right to dictate how her son's body of work is used after his death. This ain't a dead minor we're talking about, he was a grown man.

I have to agree with C-Bo... milking his namesake to make garbage posthumous albums was already only a few steps away from pissing on his grave. Now, they're literally taking his likeness out of the grave to sell concert tickets... might as well have taken a shit inside his coffin while they were at it.

Feb 8, 2003
Bo isnt nobody to comment on the situation. Afeni loved the hologram of her son. also dre & snoop may have had issues with pac towards the end but they still spent more time and had deeper relationships with pac then c-bo did. after watching that Nas special tonight sounded like Pac apologized to Nas and was getting ready collab and to link up with him in vegas the night he was killed.

Feb 8, 2003
I don't mean any disrespect, but being his mother doesn't give her the right to dictate how her son's body of work is used after his death. This ain't a dead minor we're talking about, he was a grown man.

That didnt make no sense what you just said. when a person dies they shit suppose to go to their spouse or kids(pac had neither) so his mother was next in line meaning she can do what the fuck she wants with her sons legacy and estate. Just be glad she allowing him to still be out there she couldve easily pulled teh plug on anything. C-bo sounds like a has been in taht interview there was alot this couldve mightve happened point is if he wouldve kept his ass out of prison then things wouldve been better for him but thats the past and 15 years ago.

Jul 16, 2011
Let's be real, does it really matter? ........... The technology was fuckin' dope, it's been done before but look @ the buzz this concert got! The Tupac part of the concert cost an estimated hundred grand. I have opinions on it both ways, but regardless it's entertaining forsure..... Be prepared to see this typa shit to blow the fuck now tho.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
USUALLY I AGREE WITH MOST THE SHIT C-BO SAYS, HE'S PRETTY 100. BUT I THOUGHT HE WOULD HAVE LIKED IT, AS A FAN AND A FRIEND.

MAYBE HE KNOWS SOMETHING WE DONT?

BUT LIFE GOES ON... AND I'M SURE SNOOP AND DRE DONT NEED MONEY THAT BAD, ESPECIALLY IF IT WAS GOING TO TUPAC'S MOM ANYWAYS.

BUT WHO KNOWS? HOPEFULLY IT WAS DONE OUTTA LOVE NOT JUST MONEY

Jul 25, 2007
Doesn't change the fact that Pac himself ain't seeing a dime of the money for obvious reasons.

I have to agree with C-Bo... milking his namesake to make garbage posthumous albums was already only a few steps away from pissing on his grave. Now, they're literally taking his likeness out of the grave to sell concert tickets... might as well have taken a shit inside his coffin while they were at it.
SO we all should give a big "FUCK YOU" to J-Diggs, Mac Mall, Dubee and the whole Thizz Camp for making those albums after Mac Dre died and putting those "Mac Dre Stamp Of Approval" signs in the front right?

Feb 18, 2011

What about Suge releasing all the music since his death? Why not bad mouth that? I'm sure his mother was compensated for the hologram using his likeness. Anybody who has something negative to say needs to ask themselves a question, did they ever put food in his mothers mouth? The answer out of 99% of them would be No.

I love Bo's music, but I 100% disagree with his position on this. As someone stated, it was a surprise. Not some cash cow move. They used him on a song,that's one of his biggest hits. It's not like they took a recycled verse & put a new beat behind it like a lot of other people have done. It was one they actually did together that Bo even mentions in the interview, saying it was a whole new wave of music.

Sep 25, 2008
That was a good read, but I don't agree with what C-Bo said about the hologram. C-Bo didn't even see it and seemed like dude was badgering him for an opinion and mentioning how Dre & Snoop weren't in good terms prior to Pac's death.

Apr 25, 2002
Something about the interview just doesn't seem right. Either

1) C-BO didn't hear the interviewer when he asked the 1st question

2) The questions were doctured for the website

3) C-BO doesn't get along with SNOOP and/or DR. DRE

4) BO stirred up some controversy for publicity & promotion of his new cd

It doesn't make sense for CBO to say that, "PAC wasn't messing with fake people like that..." cause SNOOP & PAC were friends before he signed to DEATHROW! Just cause PAC & SNOOP had a fallout before he passed doesn't mean they didn't still have love for each other. Plus SNOOP kept the westcoast alive on a MAJOR scale when no one was messing with the westcoast after PAC died. And on top of that, C-BO has done music with DAZ, KURUPT, TRAY DEE, etc meaning he f*cks with the DPG heavy!!! THE OUTLAWZ are cool with the DPG. KILLA TAY is cool with the DPG. YUK is cool with the DPG. WC is cool with the DPG. E 40 & SNOOP are the arm & the legs of the westcoast showing each other love on every album they release! If BO is really saying SNOOP & DRE are fake then what does that say about the niggaz he messes with??? I believe the interview is incomplete and they kinda put BO out there like he was bitter.

Jun 1, 2005
Apr 19, 6:39 AM
EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Dre -- I'd LOVE to See a Jimi Hendrix Hologram

Dr. Dre says he's THRILLED with the way his*Tupac hologram rocked Coachella this weekend ... and tells TMZ he would love to see a Jimi Hendrix-ogram follow Pac's lead. The hip-hop legend was at Boa steakhouse in Hollywood last night when he told us he's so fired up about the Tupac show, he's breaking out the hologram AGAIN at the next Coachella concert on Sunday ... and he's even thinking about taking Pac on tour. Dre says he's hopeful the 2pac concert will inspire other artists to resurrect legendary musicians like Jimi Hendrix and Marvin Gaye. Hell. Yes.

Fail