C-BO CALLS SNOOP DOGG AND DR. DRE "VULTURES" FOR USING TUPAC HOLOGRAM...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
just my opinion like suge said on k day if anyone shud take the pac hologram on tour it should be the outlawz..go listen to that interview shits pretty funny..he was also saying he wants to beat the dog shit outta rick ross lol

Lets be real I doubt the Outlawz can afford to do that that hologram cost is $100,000 - $400,000 each show.. They not racking in paper like that and didnt have what u would call the greatest rap career they went down hill when pac died and didnt take off tahts why they retired now.

Jul 29, 2004
Did I miss something? Was Dre and Snoop promoting Tupac's performance at Coachella? Was Tupac's performance apart of the marketing and advertisement for the show? Cuz I was under the impression that this was a surprise for the fans. And if that's the case then how was Tupac used to sell tickets?

Nov 14, 2002
did they have a show at that place last night too? i seen snoop dogg talkin about "is yall ready for part 2" yesterday but nobody is talking about it today.