C-BO CALLS SNOOP DOGG AND DR. DRE "VULTURES" FOR USING TUPAC HOLOGRAM...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Stop Worrying What Other People Did!! ITs Not Like They Did Something Foul They Recreated Greatness...Tupac's Dead We Get That His Soul Is Already In Heaven We GEt That.
So What Am I Missing If They Are Not Screwing Up His Legacy

Feb 22, 2006
I had the same outlook a C-Bo; UNTIL i watched it. Then i decided it was cool. I don't know about a tour though, that is taking it overboard.

Jul 4, 2011
SO we all should give a big "FUCK YOU" to J-Diggs, Mac Mall, Dubee and the whole Thizz Camp for making those albums after Mac Dre died and putting those "Mac Dre Stamp Of Approval" signs in the front right?
In the case of 2Pac, like C-Bo said he wasn't cool with Dre or Snoop in life. If Mac Dre wasn't cool with Diggs, Mall or Dubee before death then yeah I'd say they need to get off his dick and make their own lane.

Jul 4, 2011
That didnt make no sense what you just said. when a person dies they shit suppose to go to their spouse or kids(pac had neither) so his mother was next in line meaning she can do what the fuck she wants with her sons legacy and estate. Just be glad she allowing him to still be out there she couldve easily pulled teh plug on anything. C-bo sounds like a has been in taht interview there was alot this couldve mightve happened point is if he wouldve kept his ass out of prison then things wouldve been better for him but thats the past and 15 years ago.
It makes perfect sense. How many mothafuckas actually have a real relationship with their folks? How many want to have shit to do with their folks after they're grown? True he made "Dear Mama" but I'm saying that being his mother doesn't automatically mean he would have wanted her to control his legacy.

Jul 4, 2011
What about Suge releasing all the music since his death? Why not bad mouth that? I'm sure his mother was compensated for the hologram using his likeness. Anybody who has something negative to say needs to ask themselves a question, did they ever put food in his mothers mouth? The answer out of 99% of them would be No.

I love Bo's music, but I 100% disagree with his position on this. As someone stated, it was a surprise. Not some cash cow move. They used him on a song,that's one of his biggest hits. It's not like they took a recycled verse & put a new beat behind it like a lot of other people have done. It was one they actually did together that Bo even mentions in the interview, saying it was a whole new wave of music.
My point is that Afeni is not Tupac... blood is a lot of things but its not a right to make money off of a dead man who never said who he wanted his work to be in the hands of.

You have a right to your opinion, but so do I.

Apr 25, 2002
Doesn't change the fact that Pac himself ain't seeing a dime of the money for obvious reasons.

I don't mean any disrespect, but being his mother doesn't give her the right to dictate how her son's body of work is used after his death. This ain't a dead minor we're talking about, he was a grown man.

then dudes need to start callin his mom out on it. if you dont have a problem with his mom, then you shouldnt have a problem with anybody usin Pac. if you got a prob with someone usin Pac, then refer to his mother.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Tupac may of been on stage with them if he was alive also... you never know if people would of hashed it out? I think they eventually would have. Pac had the wrong ppl in his ear.

Mar 1, 2006
Something about the interview just doesn't seem right. Either

1) C-BO didn't hear the interviewer when he asked the 1st question

2) The questions were doctured for the website

3) C-BO doesn't get along with SNOOP and/or DR. DRE

4) BO stirred up some controversy for publicity & promotion of his new cd

It doesn't make sense for CBO to say that, "PAC wasn't messing with fake people like that..." cause SNOOP & PAC were friends before he signed to DEATHROW! Just cause PAC & SNOOP had a fallout before he passed doesn't mean they didn't still have love for each other. Plus SNOOP kept the westcoast alive on a MAJOR scale when no one was messing with the westcoast after PAC died. And on top of that, C-BO has done music with DAZ, KURUPT, TRAY DEE, etc meaning he f*cks with the DPG heavy!!! THE OUTLAWZ are cool with the DPG. KILLA TAY is cool with the DPG. YUK is cool with the DPG. WC is cool with the DPG. E 40 & SNOOP are the arm & the legs of the westcoast showing each other love on every album they release! If BO is really saying SNOOP & DRE are fake then what does that say about the niggaz he messes with??? I believe the interview is incomplete and they kinda put BO out there like he was bitter.
took the words out my mouth. Looking forward to the orca cd dropping in june tho. Cbo know damn well we would be on stage with the tupac hologram if he was invited. And u niggas are insane to think its not ok even tho Ms. Afeni Shakur says so. Just because u are fan or even friend of bo doesnt mean u have to be a dickrider

Mar 1, 2006
Yahhh,lets not use technology to remember our favorite...
This got me thinkin'... It's true that the hologram was pretty elaborate, but in reality, isn't that what we're doing EVERY TIME we watch or listen to an old 2pac video or any deceased artist's music or videos for that matter? Using technology to "bring them back"?

I guess the real issues could be, is the artist's right to be represented in the proper context being respected? Was the artist's general philosophy one of, "Oh, don't worry about it breh ... go 'head... get cha money. I aint EVEN trippin" or one of,"Fuck you, PAY ME!"

For example, if Prince were deceased (god forbid) I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have wanted himself brought back as a hologram without EXTENSIVE remuneration to his estate... IF AT ALL.

It seems to me that Pac probably wouldn't have had an issue with ANYBODY getting paid. He knew that his relationship with Snoop & Dre was mutually beneficial and as such, any or all of them should be able to benefit from that relationship... I do think though, that he was a very principled man, and therefore would not have wanted to be further associated with anyone that he deemed to be a mortal enemy, as well as any self professed "soul mates", who were in fact total strangers, that he never met or had the chance to personally scrutinize. in other words, just because one party says it's all good, does't mean all parties feel that way.

At this point... I'm still divided...

May 9, 2002
It makes perfect sense. How many mothafuckas actually have a real relationship with their folks? How many want to have shit to do with their folks after they're grown? True he made "Dear Mama" but I'm saying that being his mother doesn't automatically mean he would have wanted her to control his legacy.
You must be kidding...right?

Blood is blood, and if a parent (yes, they are still a parent regardless HOW OLD THE "KID" is) gives the OK, then you keep it pushin becuase that is NONE of your business. Period.

And Pac LOVED his mother, and it was not hard to see that. Im not even a Pac fan and i know that they were VERY close, and that she was his biggest inspiration when it came to life, music, and poetry.

If your parents outlive you, i would only HOPE that you would trust ANYTHING financial to be handled by them...they RAISED you.

Feb 8, 2003
BTW tHAt Hologram was epic. I saw it tHE night it happened shit had me speechless and gave me chills on how fucking real it looked. Like i said on twitter we will probaly be seeing one of Michael Jackson in the future. Therse already talk of diddy doin one for Biggie and Warren doing one for nATE