BUSH NOT A RACIST! PROOF!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
YOuNg WiNo said:
would you call the zapatistas weak ass losers,what do you think they are trying to do.
They aren't doing much. Their last march only had about 1,000 people, down from about 15,000. They sound about as organized as the Mexicans boycotting and protesting after Arnold revoked the driver's license bill.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Mcleanhatch said:
funny how pete wilson got voted into the maximum 2-terms as governor of california by californian americans. and now arnold got voted in. and how hispanics (mostly mexicans) voted for him at a near 60% clip over one of "their own" in bustamante.
Bustamante lost because he thought he was smart in trying to appeal and secure the votes of lower-class/ poverty Latin Americans, the ones who DON'T vote. Arnold won because he appealed and secured the votes of the middle class white person, the people who DO vote.

Jul 7, 2002
AdolfOliverBush said:
They aren't doing much. Their last march only had about 1,000 people, down from about 15,000. They sound about as organized as the Mexicans boycotting and protesting after Arnold revoked the driver's license bill.

that doesnt say anything about the way they are organized. A lot of groups in the US and else where are in solidarity with the Zapatistas. And they still working to bring about change in there communities.

AdolfOliverBush said:
sound about as organized as the Mexicans boycotting and protesting after Arnold revoked the driver's license bill.

shut up stupid.

Mar 18, 2003
nefar559 said:
that is my last say in this shit.
I made a hypothetical statement, you took it out of context and made it seem like I was being serious. Not only that, but you defended yourself by telling someone else that I was not being hypothetical, thus you twisted my words. This should be your last statement because you have nowhere to go with this. You lose.

Dec 25, 2003
Listen nefar, when Nitro the Guru said "niggers and wetbacks need to go back to their countries and stop fucking white women" what he really meant was "I think Bush's economic policy was excellent."

Jul 6, 2002
Douche is just trying to win support from mexicans who can vote now, but doesnt really care about those illegal aleins who cant. i think he is in some grimacing plot to devalue the U.S. dollar by allowing an influx of mexicans (and other desperate immigrants seeking the "merry-klan dream") into this country to out barter the TRUE citizens of this country who are just as qualified to do the same job for a 'reasonable' prize. Ya feel?

his idea is some fuckshit and i hope the puppets that misrepresent the intrests of the people ( YOUR GOV SINZ AND REPS) dont fall for his scheme!

Dec 18, 2002
^^^it took 5 pages for the real answer to come out?! lol...slow ass folks

like foe twin said

does anyone think its a coincedence that in about 10 months voting for a new president will begin and the hispanic population is an important chunk in that, hes bringin this up just in time for it to soak into mexican americans in his grand scheme to steal another presidency

Mar 18, 2003
KrypticFlowz said:
does anyone think its a coincedence that in about 10 months voting for a new president will begin and the hispanic population is an important chunk in that, hes bringin this up just in time for it to soak into mexican americans in his grand scheme to steal another presidency
I think KrypticFlowz is on point with just about everything he says on this board and I agree right here as well. That is fucking scandalous, I hope he loses this election because of this, and you know this shit is the truth. If Bush were to win a real election, I wouldn't mind seeing him stay in office, but when you have to sleal it, that just destroy's the democracy of a country, and this is what I'm completely against.

May 8, 2002
KrypticFlowz said:
this is 99% accurate. the only part that is wrong is this part

KrypticFlowz said:
to steal another presidency
it should read to WIN another presidency

Dec 25, 2003
Yes, Geroge W Bush is a WINNER at everything he does. C Student, Military and College dropout, political puppet, Bush sets the standards for being a winner in todays America.

Nov 14, 2002
proppa said:
DID YALL HERE THAT CRACKHEAD. I GOTTA SAY IT IN SOME WAYS SIXX AND NEFAR WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

SOME THEY WERE WRONG.

BUSH WANTS ALL OF MEXICO TO BECOME CITIZANS. WTF??????????????????????????????????????????

AS LONG AS THEY HOLD DOWN A JOB FOR A LITTLE WHILE BUSH WANTS TO MAKE THEM CITIZANS. SOME ONE NEEDS TO TAKE HIM DOWN. JUST RUN UP BEHIND HIM THEN SILENCE.

I HOPE ARNOLD SHUTS HIM UP. AT LEAST ARNOLD KNOWS WHAT KIND OF SHIT WOULD CRACK OFF WITH JUST THE DRIVERS LICENSE LET ALONE CITIZIN SHIP.

AND AGAIN I ASK, WHAT ABOUT MY RELATIVES IN SWEDEN?????????????????? DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN THERE COUNTRY AND LIVE IN BOXES BEFORE THERE LET IN? WHAT WRONG WITH LETTING SOMEONE PRODUCTIVE IN, SOMEONE THAT ALREADY KNOWS THE LANGUE AS WELL AS US.

STRAIGHT BULL SHIT. I MIGHT ACTUALLY VOTE A COMI IN TO OFFICE AS LONG AS HE TAKES DOWN THIS BRAIN DEAD PIECE OF SHIT.
The reason I know I'm so right... is there's people like you out there who disagree with me. And frankly, if you were speaking any less clearly, you'd be talking gibberish.

May 8, 2002
KrypticFlowz said:
ok mclean, he WON his seat, LOST the election
well, to be more factually precise.

he WON the election

even though

he LOST the popular vote.

but we are all intelligent enough here to know that our presidential elections are NOT won by popular vote but rather by the electoral college

May 8, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
McNugget, you honestly believe he won the elections FAIRLY?
they had to recount the votes 5 times. and every time Bush had more votes. and thats that Gore was trying to stop them from counting the Military votes because those usually swing to the GOP by huge margins.

the reason the US Supreme court stepped in is because the Florida Supreme kept making up new laws every day allowing more recounts even though bush always had the most votes.

that is why the US Supremes came in and said that it!!!! no more recounts. Bush wins.

Nov 14, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
they had to recount the votes 5 times. and every time Bush had more votes. and thats that Gore was trying to stop them from counting the Military votes because those usually swing to the GOP by huge margins.

the reason the US Supreme court stepped in is because the Florida Supreme kept making up new laws every day allowing more recounts even though bush always had the most votes.

that is why the US Supremes came in and said that it!!!! no more recounts. Bush wins.
Or something basically similar to that....

Apr 6, 2003
home.earthlink.net
6 pages of bullshit for what?...lmao

i get the funny feeling some of you actually think the president has power?...rotflmao

he's princess di with a shorter hair cut, just a puppet figure...

i said it before, and i'll say it again, the last REAL president with any power was Kennedy...and we all know what happened to him...

CORPORATE AMERICA runs this country has since the late 60's...

it don't matter who is elected...come on...in the last 30 years what has ever changed? social security?...medicare?...abortion?...civil rights?...minor adjustments...anything of real importance ever change?...like the deficit?, or race issues?, or more money for the people?...lmao no...but they get a fat raise every 2 years or so, they don't pay taxes...

did you know that every single house and senate rep, and cabinet member on up to the president, gets their salaries for the rest of their lives?, and on top of that they get over 1 MILLION dollars a years EACH from social security when they retire, for the rest of their lives?...

and who pays for it?

just stick ya azzez out and get whats commin, and it ain't gonna stop...