BUSH NOT A RACIST! PROOF!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
wino notice the part where i said id say something stupid because he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive said fuck white blacks and mexicans on this board. yet the mexicans only wanna here fuck mexicans.

guess what i probably hate half this world mabey more. and it dosent matter what race. if you wanna make it about race then make it about race. and if you wanna make jokes after every quote instead of actually saying something back then go ahead.

wino again notice the part where i said bush should get silenced for doing something so stupid. look where i said my family feels. guess what!!! there not all white. and again i dont care if your from africa sweden mexico china or canada, everyone deserves the same chance. so fuck this looking out or doing things for certain races bull shit. and thats for every race. people need to work for shit instead of wanting it put in there hand.

and who thinks its a bad idea to take over meixco, if bush wants to make every person in mexico who will work a citizen any way? and why wouldnt you take?

and no stupid reasons saying mexico is going to take this and that cause everyone knows it will never happen.

Sep 13, 2002
let me add this. i blame the rich white cats in the white house for people wanting hand outs and expecting to be given what ever they want.

if you let people put there hands out there, there not all of a sudden going to say no dont give me money dont give me food dont give me health care.

thats why instead of giving possesions mabey we should give values. straight from my folks who just happened to be born in mexico, didnt move here till 8 and almost bought into what half his family belives. thank god hes teaching his kids by example that you can do shit for your self and if your really want something know one can stop you.

Apr 25, 2002
i read what he said , what the fuck he say has to do with us all he said was america loves us , we are the highest %, n you wanna say we run taco shops n fields ? ? ? ? what does that have to do with anything. im serious what i said, you direspected a whole culture a people who strugle for peace, people whos government really doesnt give a fuck about you because they are poor , they didnt own land, there skin look too much like an indain.

tell your friend that he runs taco shops and fields see how he reacts.

Apr 25, 2002
comments like that you disrespected all mexicans legal or not so fuck it.we aint lazy , we are not no good ,not all of us are laborers, not all of us are criminals , we are a stronge proud people who right now dont get the respect we deserved....you wanna see me ?

May 8, 2002
proppa said:
sjn14 most mexican people i know that live here including family members born here or in mexico dont support mexico and dont support what goes on in mexico. most dont support people comming across illegally. funny how that is. guess not every mexican shares the views of bustamante and the others that keep crying.
i just heard on the news about a poll conducted that put hispanics (citizens and legal residents) at 52% against illegal aliens.!!

i dont know what the heck Bush is thinking by doing something so stupid

May 8, 2002
SJN14 said:
funny how that is. guess not every american shares the views of pete wilson and his bitch arnie.
funny how pete wilson got voted into the maximum 2-terms as governor of california by californian americans. and now arnold got voted in. and how hispanics (mostly mexicans) voted for him at a near 60% clip over one of "their own" in bustamante.

Jul 7, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
I like to elaborate so that readers can be clear on what it is that I'm saying. Man, just stop twisting my words and trying to take shit out of context, thats all I'm getting at. You KNOW I was being hypothetical, so does everyone else, whats the point in being childish about it. Ending poverty in a single day, come on now.
my sentence comments, against your paragraph comments.

who's taking this too serious? :dead:

Feb 9, 2003
SJN14 [/i][B] Nice try Mclean but he said "Bush could end poverty today" [/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mcleanhatch said:
actually he said

Originally posted by Nitro the Guru
^LOL^ Bush could end poverty today and you kids will find some way to twist his agnda.

nice try SJN14 [/B]
I still don't see where you think you got me. I said he specifically said "Bush could end poverty today," which he did. I also added that part about him being hypothetical. Sure he said something after that. Did I say he didnt? No. Hence the hypothetical part.
So...once again, nice try mclean.

Mar 18, 2003
nefar559 said:
my sentence comments, against your paragraph comments.
who's taking this too serious?
If you twist my words and take them out of context I will always take it serious, especially when you are trying to place me in a false light. Most of my posts on this message board are paragraphs, so you haven't really said anything with that notion. Articulation is the key here, not seriousness.

Does this really need to go any further?

Jul 7, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
If you twist my words and take them out of context I will always take it serious, especially when you are trying to place me in a false light. Most of my posts on this message board are paragraphs, so you haven't really said anything with that notion. Articulation is the key here, not seriousness.

Does this really need to go any further?
yea this sounds like i'm twisting your words

Nitro the Guru said:
^LOL^ Bush could end poverty today and you kids will find some way to twist his agnda.
nefar559 said:

he could?! why isn't he doing it?!
Nitro the Guru said:
Because the economy would go to shit. :rolleyes:

that is my last say in this shit. :dead:

Feb 9, 2003
Did I EVER say "I see where you got me?" Did he ever say "Bush could end poverty today?" The answers are no and yes, respectively. I didnt twist his words you did. I have even said he was talking hypothetically, meaning 'for the sake of arguement.' If you don't see this then you need to re-read everything i said.

May 8, 2002
Mcleanhatch[/i] [B] hispanics (mostly mexicans) voted for him ...[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by nefar559 said:
hey, you have a source for that? i want to review it.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/recall/20031008-1537-cnsrecall-wash.html
Still, many were surprised at the margin of Schwarzenegger's win and the resounding rejection of Davis. Large numbers of traditionally Democratic voters – union members, Hispanics, women – abandoned Davis and the party's alternative, Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante, according to exit polls........

A number in the exit polls that jumped out at Republican strategist Greg Mueller was that 46 percent of Latinos voted for the recall. The two Republican candidates – Schwarzenegger and state Sen. Tom McClintock – took 40 percent of the Hispanic vote, even though the top Democratic candidate to replace Davis, Bustamante, was Hispanic............

http://www.hispaniconline.com/magazine/2003/dec/Features/essay.html
Thirty-one percent of Hispanics voted for Arnold Schwarzenegger and about 10 percent for Republican conservative Tom McClintock. These results bring up an interesting question. If 60 percent of Latinos in California identify themselves as Democrats and 22 percent as Republicans, does the fact that 41 percent voted for a Republican candidate mean that many are shifting to the right?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/07/politics/main577015.shtml
Bustamante, who was vying to become the first Hispanic governor of California, did not appear to get the support he had hoped for from Hispanic voters. While he did get the backing of a majority - 52 percent - - Schwarzenegger held his own among this group, drawing 31 percent of Hispanics to his camp.............But Hispanics were more divided in their vote: 54 percent of Hispanics voted NOT to oust the incumbent Governor, but 46 percent voted to remove him from office.

IT LOOKS LIKE MY NUMBERS WERE OFF THE ACTUAL NUMBER WAS 40% VOTED FOR A REPUBLICAN (ARNOLD OR MCCLINTOCK) AND 32% VOTED FOR ARNOLD. 46 VOTED TO RECALL DAVIS

Jul 7, 2002
interesting, that shouldn't surpize me, because you have to admitt that a lot of hispanic voters are democrats, and the fact that they voted for Arnold tells you something else. Not only in hispanic voters for in voters in gerneral, that they just voted for Arnold becuase of his fame as an actor.

May 8, 2002
nefar559 said:
interesting, that shouldn't surpize me, because you have to admitt that a lot of hispanic voters are democrats, and the fact that they voted for Arnold tells you something else. Not only in hispanic voters for in voters in gerneral, that they just voted for Arnold becuase of his fame as an actor.
IT TELLS ME THAT THEY VOTED FOR ARNOLD BECAUSE

1.. GREY DAVIS SUCKED

2. BUSTAMANTE WAS THE SAME

3. MCCLINTOCK WAS TOO FAR TO THE RIGHT (FOR CALIFORNIA)