BUSH NOT A RACIST! PROOF!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
DID YALL HERE THAT CRACKHEAD. I GOTTA SAY IT IN SOME WAYS SIXX AND NEFAR WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

SOME THEY WERE WRONG.

BUSH WANTS ALL OF MEXICO TO BECOME CITIZANS. WTF??????????????????????????????????????????

AS LONG AS THEY HOLD DOWN A JOB FOR A LITTLE WHILE BUSH WANTS TO MAKE THEM CITIZANS. SOME ONE NEEDS TO TAKE HIM DOWN. JUST RUN UP BEHIND HIM THEN SILENCE.

I HOPE ARNOLD SHUTS HIM UP. AT LEAST ARNOLD KNOWS WHAT KIND OF SHIT WOULD CRACK OFF WITH JUST THE DRIVERS LICENSE LET ALONE CITIZIN SHIP.

AND AGAIN I ASK, WHAT ABOUT MY RELATIVES IN SWEDEN?????????????????? DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN THERE COUNTRY AND LIVE IN BOXES BEFORE THERE LET IN? WHAT WRONG WITH LETTING SOMEONE PRODUCTIVE IN, SOMEONE THAT ALREADY KNOWS THE LANGUE AS WELL AS US.

STRAIGHT BULL SHIT. I MIGHT ACTUALLY VOTE A COMI IN TO OFFICE AS LONG AS HE TAKES DOWN THIS BRAIN DEAD PIECE OF SHIT.

Jul 7, 2002
Bush's principles say that "he wants their sweat and labor, but he ultimately doesn't want them."

-Rep. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., House Democratic Caucus chairman

Mar 18, 2003
^LOL^ Bush could end poverty today and you kids will find some way to twist his agnda. Can't you just say "good shit" or tell us you don't agree. Show the people of this board your not *completely* bias. Know what I mean? I'm just tryin' to help you out.

:shakes head:

I don't care if aliens come here or not, as long as there is nothing that requires me to speak any other language in order to complete ordinary day to day tasks in America.

Jul 7, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
^LOL^ Bush could end poverty today and you kids will find some way to twist his agnda. Can't you just say "good shit" or tell us you don't agree. Show the people of this board your not *completely* bias. Know what I mean? I'm just tryin' to help you out.

:shakes head:

can you stop being some type mediator...i'm just fucking with proppa, he's a funny guy.

Nitro the Guru said:
^LOL^ Bush could end poverty today and you kids will find some way to twist his agnda.
he could?! why isn't he doing it?!

Apr 25, 2002
proppa said:
DID YALL HERE THAT CRACKHEAD. I GOTTA SAY IT IN SOME WAYS SIXX AND NEFAR WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

SOME THEY WERE WRONG.

BUSH WANTS ALL OF MEXICO TO BECOME CITIZANS. WTF??????????????????????????????????????????

AS LONG AS THEY HOLD DOWN A JOB FOR A LITTLE WHILE BUSH WANTS TO MAKE THEM CITIZANS. SOME ONE NEEDS TO TAKE HIM DOWN. JUST RUN UP BEHIND HIM THEN SILENCE.

I HOPE ARNOLD SHUTS HIM UP. AT LEAST ARNOLD KNOWS WHAT KIND OF SHIT WOULD CRACK OFF WITH JUST THE DRIVERS LICENSE LET ALONE CITIZIN SHIP.

AND AGAIN I ASK, WHAT ABOUT MY RELATIVES IN SWEDEN?????????????????? DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN THERE COUNTRY AND LIVE IN BOXES BEFORE THERE LET IN? WHAT WRONG WITH LETTING SOMEONE PRODUCTIVE IN, SOMEONE THAT ALREADY KNOWS THE LANGUE AS WELL AS US.

STRAIGHT BULL SHIT. I MIGHT ACTUALLY VOTE A COMI IN TO OFFICE AS LONG AS HE TAKES DOWN THIS BRAIN DEAD PIECE OF SHIT.

how r your relatives in sweden ? they livin well ? u know how hard it would be for us to become a residence in sweden. stop being an ass don't be afraid of the 5'4 mexican with the big mustach he wont hurt you..............

Feb 9, 2003
proppa said:
fuck mexico viva a real ass country. fuck the poor over throw the goverment and build up your country weak ass lossers.
(in the most stereotypical mexican accent) no te preocupes señor, yor coontree will be hours berry berry soon.

Jul 7, 2002
SJN14 said:
hahaha I think he was being hypothetical, but the point is he did say bush could end poverty today.
yeah, i started to think that he was being hypocritical , i mean hypothetical. But if he was he wouldn't have said that the ecomony would go to shit. he should have stated, 'i was being hypothetical.' He didn't.