BUSH NOT A RACIST! PROOF!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
nefar559 said:
your logic goes something like this... bush could end poverty today, but he can't becuase the economy would go to shit.
Your logic is to believe only what you want and to twist words as much as you can in order to win even the smallest debate, because you can't hold your own without someone holding your hand along the way. Thats why you post 99% articles, because you lack the intelligence to give a real point of view on anything, your a dumbshit and it's been highlighted in this thread. Me saying Bush could end poverty was clearly hypothetical, as others in this board had no problem at all figuring it out. The economy going to shit--althought not far at all from the truth--was clearly a joke, did you not see the face I threw in the sentence.

:dead: :dead:

nefar559 said:
But if he was he wouldn't have said that the ecomony would go to shit. he should have stated, 'i was being hypothetical.' He didn't.
No I wouldn't have stated that because I believe that even a young child with half a brain would figure it out. Looking around the thread, I see that you are the single braindead idiot that didn't get it. You don't get much of anything, do you? It all makes sense when looking at your posts (articles) about the government.

Dec 25, 2003
The economy would go to shit if we eliminated poverty. America is America strictly because of business incentives, not in spite of them.

You want governments that provide? Find some lackluster European country to relocate to...there are plenty...and they are so much better than the US. Ask anyone on this board.

Feb 9, 2003
Nice try Mclean but he said "Bush could end poverty today" and I also added that part about him being hypothetical.

Jul 7, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
Your logic is to believe only what you want and to twist words as much as you can in order to win even the smallest debate, because you can't hold your own without someone holding your hand along the way. Thats why you post 99% articles, because you lack the intelligence to give a real point of view on anything, your a dumbshit and it's been highlighted in this thread. Me saying Bush could end poverty was clearly hypothetical, as others in this board had no problem at all figuring it out. The economy going to shit--althought not far at all from the truth--was clearly a joke, did you not see the face I threw in the sentence.

No I wouldn't have stated that because I believe that even a young child with half a brain would figure it out. Looking around the thread, I see that you are the single braindead idiot that didn't get it. You don't get much of anything, do you? It all makes sense when looking at your posts (articles) about the government.

i read like 2 sentences, something about trying to win even the smallest debate!? yea, your lenghty paragraph compare to my 2 sentance remarks on this thread. Shut up already.

Sep 13, 2002
lol i got to mexico i get gaffled by some crooked ass cops held till i pay out the ass and then still may never get realesed.

someone from mexico comes here has a kid and can pretty much get handed what ever they want.

seems fair dosent it.

fuck it if bush is gonna let everyone in. he should just go take over mexico. that way at least we have the land.

and yea its not right for only one race that lives in a shitty country that dosent speak our langue is allowed to come in. while there are other people in other countrys that make an effort to learn our language yet arnt allowed in.

it makes no sense. if you can explain why it makes more sense to bring in someone that isnt educated and dosent speak english rather then someone who does and is. then tell me please.

wait your turn come in legally, same with any other race in any other country.

and the fucking rights activist for mexicans were still complaing and bitching and moaning bout how bush is screwing them even more.

i guess nothing is good enough lets just hand them the whole country.

Feb 9, 2003
proppa said:
lol i got to mexico i get gaffled by some crooked ass cops held till i pay out the ass and then still may never get realesed.
you are right. lol!
proppa said:
someone from mexico comes here has a kid and can pretty much get handed what ever they want.
I love America!
proppa said:

seems fair dosent it.
From where I'm standing from...yes!
proppa said:

fuck it if bush is gonna let everyone in. he should just go take over mexico. that way at least we have the land.
Too late. We're taking your country. Welcome to Mexico 2.
proppa said:

and yea its not right for only one race that lives in a shitty country that dosent speak our langue is allowed to come in. while there are other people in other countrys that make an effort to learn our language yet arnt allowed in.
Our Language? Hahahaha you are seriously the best! You can't even write 'our' language. Fuck them other countries!
proppa said:
it makes no sense. if you can explain why it makes more sense to bring in someone that isnt educated and dosent speak english rather then someone who does and is. then tell me please.
Who says Mexicans aren't educated? You? But i'll explain it: (1) The USA pampers Mexicans. (2) They give us your American jobs. (3) We get to pork your American Women. (4) We get to drink your American Ambrosia. (5) Mexicans are so loved in the USA that we are the highest paid nationality in this country.
proppa said:
come in legally, same with any other race in any other country.
Don't you see the beauty in our plan? We're coming in here Illegally like the Puritans and are taking the land back from the 'native' Americans.
proppa said:

and the fucking rights activist for mexicans were still complaing and bitching and moaning bout how bush is screwing them even more.
*GROAN* Damn you Bush! *MOAN* FUCK YOU BUSH! I'm still waiting for him to get me a personalized Lay-z boy!
proppa said:

i guess nothing is good enough lets just hand them the whole country.
You won't have to. We're taking it.

Sep 13, 2002
lol. sorry you have no control in anything except taco shops and the fields. you could strike but i could make my own tacos.

you wanna make stupid comments so will i. you could put up all of mexico vs maine and the us still wins lol.

mexico aint shit never will be shit and one day people will wake up and kick everyone out. then the boo hoo's will keep comming and youll just here me laughing from the lazy boy i payed for my self.

and i do say mexico isnt educated. are you telling me the majority of mexico even have a 6th grade education? and im talking about a real 6th grade eduaction not by mexico's standerds.

Apr 25, 2002
proppa said:

who are these mexicans activist complaining about bush screwing them ? but you'er kinda right mexicans dont need rights , its not like there people..........

Feb 9, 2003
proppa said:
lol. sorry you have no control in anything except taco shops and the fields. you could strike but i could make my own tacos.
Really? I seem to have control of diction, intelligibility, and other points of academia you seem to lack.
proppa said:
you wanna make stupid comments so will i. you could put up all of mexico vs maine and the us still wins lol.
You're right. That was pretty stupid.
proppa said:

mexico aint shit never will be shit and one day people will wake up and kick everyone out. then the boo hoo's will keep comming and youll just here me laughing from the lazy boy i payed for my self.
Never going to happen. Trust me buddy. You'll never get rid of Mexicans, you guys need us.
proppa said:

and im talking about a real 6th grade eduaction not by mexico's standerds.
So by American standards, what grade level do you posses? 3rd?

Sep 13, 2002
i love how you take kicking them out as all mexicans.

i love how you take the education i speak of as american.

i love how your so well spoken. some how i figure you didnt learn that in mexico.

you need us. we need people. people that came here legally. NO MATTER WHAT RACE

oh and that comment about how you asume i think mexicans arnt people. your a joke.

when the jessie jacksons of the mexicans speak out they should be shot. becaue there full of bull shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fight for the rights of mexican citizen's. not for the rights of someone who ran across the border.

if a white "leader" started saying how whites should get this that and the other and should be given everything. "IN MEXICO" THEY WOULD BE KILLED!!!!!!!!!

so why should american do the same thing. to white black and mexicans that bitch complain and white about shit they shouldnt.

bush takes a big step a stupid step a step that probably will keep him out of the white house. and puts his job on the line for people that broke federal law. and yet all you here is cryingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

sjn14 most mexican people i know that live here including family members born here or in mexico dont support mexico and dont support what goes on in mexico. most dont support people comming across illegally. funny how that is. guess not every mexican shares the views of bustamante and the others that keep crying.

Sep 13, 2002
take care of your own country then try to join ours. and mexico has been shit for a while thats why everyone wants to be here.

the people you speak of that are suposedly trying to help mexico. they pretty much seem to be wasting there time. just let us take it like we took iraq and own the country. it be alot easier. no deaths from people running across the border. no discusion of citizan ship.

Feb 9, 2003
proppa said:
i love how you take kicking them out as all mexicans.

i love how you take the education i speak of as american.

i love how your so well spoken. some how i figure you didnt learn that in mexico.
1) And I love how you're racist comment are directed at Mexicans.
2)It wasnt? The who's education were you talking about? I cited Mexicos and the Others was obviously the US.
3)It's weird how the US educated me differently from you. Somehow I dont see you as smart as I am.

proppa said:
you need us. we need people. people that came here legally. NO MATTER WHAT RACE
Don't look like I need you.
proppa said:
oh and that comment about how you asume i think mexicans arnt people. your a joke.
I said this?
proppa said:
when the jessie jacksons of the mexicans speak out they should be shot. becaue there full of bull shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fight for the rights of mexican citizen's. not for the rights of someone who ran across the border.
This from the guy that thinks Bush should be shot. :cheeky:
proppa said:

if a white "leader" started saying how whites should get this that and the other and should be given everything. "IN MEXICO" THEY WOULD BE KILLED!!!!!!!!!
You know this because.....
proppa said:

so why should american do the same thing. to white black and mexicans that bitch complain and white about shit they shouldnt.
Please re-write this. I have no clue what you are trying to tell me.
proppa said:

bush takes a big step a stupid step a step that probably will keep him out of the white house. and puts his job on the line for people that broke federal law. and yet all you here is cryingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
I'm crying? You were the one that started bitching. I celebrate Bush. Pretty soon we will take the American Dream and make it ours.
proppa said:

sjn14 most mexican people i know that live here including family members born here or in mexico dont support mexico and dont support what goes on in mexico. most dont support people comming across illegally. funny how that is. guess not every mexican shares the views of bustamante and the others that keep crying.
proppa most american people i know that live here including family members born here or in a multitude of other countries dont support mexico they worship it and dont support bitching like yours that goes on in the siccness. most dont support people bitching about things that they wont do anything about. funny how that is. guess not every american shares the views of pete wilson and his bitch arnie.

Sep 13, 2002
funny how many mexicans chose to vote for arnie and not bustamante.

guess your on the slow side. oh well youll catch up!

and i dont see anyone here celabrating mexico. there culture yes. but mexico as a country. no.

Feb 9, 2003
proppa said:
funny how many mexicans chose to vote for arnie and not bustamante.
Lots voted for Bustamante. Arnie won, but we're still coming into the country. Didnt stop a damn thing.
proppa said:
guess your on the slow side. oh well youll catch up!
I'm not the one with Downs Syndrome, you are.
proppa said:

and i dont see anyone here celabrating mexico. there culture yes. but mexico as a country. no.
Really? So aside from being retarded you're also blind.
proppa said:

if everyone loved mexico so much they wouldnt risk there life to leave, now would they?
Not really. By leaving Mexico we're amassing here and getting ready to take over the country. California's basically ours. Even the President licks our balls.

Jul 7, 2002
SJN14 said:

Not really. By leaving Mexico we're amassing here and getting ready to take over the country. California's basically ours. Even the President licks our balls.

LOL, the yankies did it to Texas, we doing it to the southwest..LOL

Mar 18, 2003
nefar559 said:
i read like 2 sentences, something about trying to win even the smallest debate!? yea, your lenghty paragraph compare to my 2 sentance remarks on this thread. Shut up already.
I like to elaborate so that readers can be clear on what it is that I'm saying. Man, just stop twisting my words and trying to take shit out of context, thats all I'm getting at. You KNOW I was being hypothetical, so does everyone else, whats the point in being childish about it. Ending poverty in a single day, come on now.

SJN14 said:
Nice try Mclean but he said "Bush could end poverty today" and I also added that part about him being hypothetical.
Actually he is 100% correct on his assumption.