Brownpride.com = Sureno KKK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
It is funny, actually...I was just asked yesterday what I knew about Mexican music, because "i thought u was black"... :ermm:

So I asked the reason behind that...and got a "i dunno"...

I think that if I don't say "simon" and call myself a ''latino'', make new threads asking for baby girl namez, have at least one thread entitled "WOOT WOOT! WUT U EATIN TODAYzZz?", and have either "LOCO", "13", or "BROWN" in my username, I must be from another planet.

Oh well...99.9% of the people there are morons, and unfortunately, if you do the math, that .1% = Me. There's people who post on here who are regulars on there; I hadn't been on since '03-'04, I think...I used to mainly use the battle board, but I got back on there in about January. At this point in my post, I'm asking myself...why?

I guess for the entertainment purposes...I mean, where else can you see a girl call someone else a ''hipacrick'', or a girl want to name her baby Titi (LOL), or see 11 posts a day entitled "YAAAAY! iii gOtZ MeH a nEw CeLLyYyY!", or maybe, if you're lucky, you can see an ever so rare (yeah, right) post asking what to do ''wit mah vato, cuz he actz like he dun lub meh..."

/thread.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
LOl@ stumper bein so jazzed that someone "vouched" for him that he had to put it in his sig...

even if that person believes two dudes fuckin in the pen doesnt make em gay hahahahah..

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?p=3439455#post3439455
LOL AT YOU NOTICING IT LIKE TWO WEEKS LATER,EVEN AFTER THE FACT IT WAS ACKNOWLEDGED...NOW YOU HAVE YOUR LIL E-GRUDGE WITH "I FUCKED YOUR MOM"

GLAD IT BUGGED YOU THAT MUCH...TO BRING IT UP

THATS WHY IT'S THERE.

Nov 21, 2007
lol, we all can't keep 24/7 tabs on other peoples sig like some can so im guilty as charged for bein late..

what e-grudge? dude never responded to my thread afterwards..
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=274510&page=9

and it doesnt bug me, its funny actually. that you would flaunt bein vouched for by some lil white kid in the northwest who thinks fuckin some dude doesnt make you gay because your in prison, .. hahaha. but hey, if thats the kinda folx you roll wit its kool stumps.... hahaha

but anyway, i laugh at every post you make cuz it reminds the folx that you have faggots vouching for you hahahaha

Apr 13, 2007
ITS FUNNY HOW A SCRAP (STOMPER)KEEPS POSTIN ON HERE..EASTCOCO=NORTENO MUSIC RIGHT? JUST LIKE A SCRAP TO BE ON NORTE NUTS!!!!..........FUCK THE INTERNET(JUST GOT IT 4 1 YEAR..NEVER HAD IT BE4 IM 23) IM JUST USIN IT TO DOWNLOAD FREE MUSIC YOU FOOLS ARE HELLA GAY(NETFAGGETS)......FUCK THE SICCNESS...IM OUT

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
lol, we all can't keep 24/7 tabs on other peoples sig like some can so im guilty as charged for bein late..

what e-grudge? dude never responded to my thread afterwards..
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=274510&page=9

and it doesnt bug me, its funny actually. that you would flaunt bein vouched for by some lil white kid in the northwest who thinks fuckin some dude doesnt make you gay because your in prison, .. hahaha. but hey, if thats the kinda folx you roll wit its kool stumps.... hahaha

but anyway, i laugh at every post you make cuz it reminds the folx that you have faggots vouching for you hahahaha
YOU ACT LIKE I CARE WHAT FOOLS THINK ON THE NET...HAHAHA...I AINT YOU FOOL!!! I HONESTLY DONT GIVE A FUCK...I NEVER GAVE A FUCK ON THE STREETS WHY WOULD I GIVE A FUCK HERE?
AND WHO CARES WHAT HE POST'S? I DONT...I JUST LIKE THE FACT YOU'VE HAD A GRUDGE AGAINST DUDE EVER SINCE, AND TOOK NOTICE OF HIS POST'S SINCE THEN...
BUT YOU AINT EVEN A REAL "G" SO I'D EXPECT YOU TO TAKE THIS ONLINE SHIT TO THE HEART...THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS.

May 9, 2002
LOl@ stumper bein so jazzed that someone "vouched" for him that he had to put it in his sig...

even if that person believes two dudes fuckin in the pen doesnt make em gay hahahahah..

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?p=3439455#post3439455
Why is my namne even coming up in this thread? Are you obssesed with me?

BY th way, douche bag, way to take what i said OUT of context. Here is the OTHER part of the post that you "forgot" to post:

me said:
In other words, the majority of men DO NOT care. We will fuck anything if we are horny enough, or just need some attention.
The conversation was about men fuckin women who are "whores"...and the input was that men dont really care at a certain point, like when men get so worked up in jail, they will fuck a dude just to fuck.

Next time, dont "spin" what i say to go with your argument, and try and refrain from thinking about me for more than 3 seconds, you flaming faggot ass bitch.

BTW, while we are trying to "expose" people, here is this one for ya:

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showpost....4&postcount=27

So again, tell us how you didnt say you were leaving the Siccness becuase no one liked you, and then came BACK under another name?

You = owned