Brownpride.com = Sureno KKK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2007
LOL my bad i meant ITS NONSENSE TO THINK ALL 13'S ARE RACIST AND ALL 14S ARE WANNA B BLACKS...but damn i brought a good point lol..for the most part 13s

-dnt dislike blacks for being black but will come off on "mayate" sht IF that set's gang rivals are predominantly black(blood/crip)...or ne other race...IE mr. capone e being paki or half paki is supported by some 13s and disliked by other 13's..

-they skrap with eachother b/c in the street sur13 doesnt exist until they enter the pin and until some will state that they have ..

'Sureño' gangs have no connection to eachother they are called 'sureños' bc of their alliance with the Mexican Mafia. The only time they call themselves 'sureños' is when they eneter the pen

-ull c a chunk of blacks and non mexican latinos as well as other non-latinos in 13s and other 13 sets that dont get along with them....sum beefs are a black and latino gang vs another black gang or a black and latino gang vs another latino gang..

Jun 18, 2005
LOL my bad i meant ITS NONSENSE TO THINK ALL 13'S ARE RACIST AND ALL 14S ARE WANNA B BLACKS...but damn i brought a good point lol..for the most part 13s

-dnt dislike blacks for being black but will come off on "mayate" sht IF that set's gang rivals are predominantly black(blood/crip)...or ne other race...IE mr. capone e being paki or half paki is supported by some 13s and disliked by other 13's..

-they skrap with eachother b/c in the street sur13 doesnt exist until they enter the pin and until some will state that they have ..

'Sureño' gangs have no connection to eachother they are called 'sureños' bc of their alliance with the Mexican Mafia. The only time they call themselves 'sureños' is when they eneter the pen

-ull c a chunk of blacks and non mexican latinos as well as other non-latinos in 13s and other 13 sets that dont get along with them....sum beefs are a black and latino gang vs another black gang or a black and latino gang vs another latino gang..
THANX 4 THE BLACK ON BROWN LE$$ON!

A

AztecaCV

Word nigga, I hate wen dem bitch azz scraps niggaz say i try to act black and shit my nigga, ya dig, wtf iz they talking about bluh?

i ax dem niggaz why, but dey just be lookin at me funny

A

AztecaCV

so iz you a nortay or wha???

yeee

Every other phrase posted at BrownPride.com is "Ese, Or Fuck niggers" followed by another 3 or 4 "ese's"

May 6, 2004
FUCK bp.com aka bitchpride.com! Bunch of fuckin desperate whore faggots they lookin for online boyfriend N girlfriend.

quoted: "Hey mijo, hit me up on myspace please showing me some sur love"

what the fuck LMAO!

A

AztecaCV

Word ,N1gga ,because us n1ggaz dont like it when others use the word n1gga, ya dig n1gga,its simple n1gga we go handy capped n1gga,the cop looking for me n1gga,i need to take a piss n1gga,shyt n1gga,everybody hate when i say n1gga,i tell em n1gga,im a n1gga,so n1gga,dont front on me n1gga,ya dig n1gga,my n1gga ,n1gg
nigga wut? you gotta problem with me saying nigga, nigga?