Brownpride.com = Sureno KKK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2007
YOU ACT LIKE I CARE WHAT FOOLS THINK ON THE NET...HAHAHA...I AINT YOU FOOL!!! I HONESTLY DONT GIVE A FUCK...I NEVER GAVE A FUCK ON THE STREETS WHY WOULD I GIVE A FUCK HERE?
AND WHO CARES WHAT HE POST'S? I DONT...I JUST LIKE THE FACT YOU'VE HAD A GRUDGE AGAINST DUDE EVER SINCE, AND TOOK NOTICE OF HIS POST'S SINCE THEN...
BUT YOU AINT EVEN A REAL "G" SO I'D EXPECT YOU TO TAKE THIS ONLINE SHIT TO THE HEART...THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS.
hhaha

I never said anything about taking the net serious. Im simply laughing at you. You should be used to that by now. Ive never mentioned dude until now, and thats because i noticed your sig.. in fact, you seemed suprised i didn't notice it until now and if you hadn't been doing your lil e-patrol through the east co co board i would have prolly never noticed..

seems like you took that shit to heart.. "I NEVER GAVE A FUCK ON THE STREETS WHY WOULD I GIVE A FUCK HERE??"

Lil defensive there dont you think? hahaha im still laughing regardless, because you will always revert back to the "YOU TAKIN THIS SHIT SERIOUS"

when your the one taking the time out of your life (whatever that maybe) to actually sit in here and read whats going on. So anything you have to say about me, is fuckin hilarious given the fact that your in here saying it.. :cool:

Nov 21, 2007
Why is my namne even coming up in this thread? Are you obssesed with me?
dont flatter yourself wedito, im in the middle of clownin a skrap.. take note..
BY th way, douche bag, way to take what i said OUT of context. Here is the OTHER part of the post that you "forgot" to post:
In other words, the majority of men DO NOT care. We will fuck anything if we are horny enough, or just need some attention.
LMFAOOOO.. seriously. the following is only reafirming your belief about men fucking men in jail not making them gay..show me what was taken out of context...hahahahha your a fucking joke boy. Read what you said. you said two dudes fuckin in jail, doesnt make em gay, because men will fuck anything? LMFAO... i don't know what makes someone an offical homo in your book, but that seems like some pretty gay shit to me... HAHAHAH

The conversation was about men fuckin women who are "whores"...and the input was that men dont really care at a certain point, like when men get so worked up in jail, they will fuck a dude just to fuck.
but according to you.. that doesnt make em "gay"... hence, me bustin up over here given the fact that you wanted to stick your nose into some bangin shit.. hahahaha
Next time, dont "spin" what i say to go with your argument, and try and refrain from thinking about me for more than 3 seconds, you flaming faggot ass bitch.
LMAO.. again, your trying to flatter yourself? This is the first time i even mentioned the little whiteboy from seattle since you chose to run from that thread you faggot.. now kick rocks..
BTW, while we are trying to "expose" people, here is this one for ya:

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showpost....4&postcount=27

So again, tell us how you didnt say you were leaving the Siccness becuase no one liked you, and then came BACK under another name?

You = owned
vvv
Filthy Bay Ent said:
LMFAO see, the default arguement rears its used-to-be-funny head again only because u chose not to read what i said about getting banned.
I got banned from here.. made a new screen name..

WOOOW YOU GOT ME THERE PFFF HAHAHA.. YOU LIKE, TOTALLY OWNED ME DUDE!! HAHAHAHA

fuckin square.. go bump nirvana on them cold rainy seattle nights and keep thinking you can vouch for anybody in cali.. cuz its hilarious.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THIS FOOL WRITE TWO VOLUMES...YET SAYS HE DOESNT TAKE NOTHING SERIOUS...

SURE BUDDY...

I SWEAR YOU ARGUE LIKE A HYNA FOOL...YOU PROBABLY HAVE YOUR JOURNAL WITH DATES AND TIMES TOO HUH??

FUCKING BIG PACO.

BTW IT'S HUERITO NOT WEDITO... FYI HOMIE.

Nov 21, 2007
THIS FOOL WRITE TWO VOLUMES...YET SAYS HE DOESNT TAKE NOTHING SERIOUS...

SURE BUDDY...

I SWEAR YOU ARGUE LIKE A HYNA FOOL...YOU PROBABLY HAVE YOUR JOURNAL WITH DATES AND TIMES TOO HUH??

FUCKING BIG PACO.

BTW IT'S HUERITO NOT WEDITO... FYI HOMIE.
two volumes? lol, i type fast. your pretty good at trying to ignore shit and change the subject.

wedito is a word ive been using since highschool, i know its not an actual word, but i use it anyway *shrug*

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
two volumes? lol, i type fast. your pretty good at trying to ignore shit and change the subject.

wedito is a word ive been using since highschool, i know its not an actual word, but i use it anyway *shrug*
MY BAD ASIDE FROM YOUR SCRAP KILLING, NORTE SIDE RIDING, COMIC BOOK ENDEAVOR'S (SP)...YOUR ALSO A FAST TYPER?...GOT ME THERE GUY...
I CANT FUCK WITH THAT ONE THERE.
BUT WHAT AM I TRYNA DUCK YOU ON? CAUSE I HAVE DUDE SIGGED???
I DONT KNOW MAN, I GUESS YOU KNOW SOMETHING I DONT...

BTW WHATS A WEDITO?

Nov 21, 2007
MY BAD ASIDE FROM YOUR SCRAP KILLING, NORTE SIDE RIDING, COMIC BOOK ENDEAVOR'S (SP)...YOUR ALSO A FAST TYPER?...GOT ME THERE GUY...
I CANT FUCK WITH THAT ONE THERE.
BUT WHAT AM I TRYNA DUCK YOU ON? CAUSE I HAVE DUDE SIGGED???
I DONT KNOW MAN, I GUESS YOU KNOW SOMETHING I DONT...

BTW WHATS A WEDITO?
LMFAO.. quit jockin me and step your shit up..

Wedito is a word i made up. Dont worry your feeble lil mind over it too much.

oh by the way...

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
YOU ACT LIKE I CARE WHAT FOOLS THINK ON THE NET...HAHAHA...I AINT YOU FOOL!!! I HONESTLY DONT GIVE A FUCK...I NEVER GAVE A FUCK ON THE STREETS WHY WOULD I GIVE A FUCK HERE?
AND WHO CARES WHAT HE POST'S? I DONT...I JUST LIKE THE FACT YOU'VE HAD A GRUDGE AGAINST DUDE EVER SINCE, AND TOOK NOTICE OF HIS POST'S SINCE THEN...
BUT YOU AINT EVEN A REAL "G" SO I'D EXPECT YOU TO TAKE THIS ONLINE SHIT TO THE HEART...THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS.
STOMPER YOU DONT KNOW SHIT BOUT MY CUZIN FILTHY so dont act like it lol wtf????!!!!! Aye you be on here all the time net bangin yous a net banger man for real this is your life lol you aint no kinda G in real life you might think you are but from the way you act on here I doubt it. I'll tell you right now my cuzzin got REAL riderz REAL PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE behind him and i'm one of em. So fuck you and everything you stand for YOUR WORDS AINT SHIT ON HERE cuz yous a fake ass net banger. this you "I NEVER GAVE A FUCK ON THE STREETS WHY WOULD I GIVE A FUCK HERE? what you sayin you aint on the streets no more lol never GAVE??????????? hahahahahhahaha this fool is hella funny hahahahahahhaha what a weenie. AYE STOMPER LOL FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR YOU LITTLE WEENIE ASS BITCH YOUR LIFE IS THE INTERNET GO DO WORK.

Nov 21, 2007
says the guy who got butthurt couse they took his e-powers away,promising to go on a vacation only to come back the next day with a different name...smh
yawn.. i got banned..

comin from a guy who made a screen name called ikillscraps..

thats not much of an insult..

im proud to have been the one to bust you out on that hahaha.