Brotha Lynch Hung - Krocadil - Official Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
lynch will be lynch...his rhyme structures and flowing abilities are still bar-none some of the best in the game. the overly produced (sometimes even generic) strange beats and repetitive subject matter gets tiresome, but like dude above me said, it's a trilogy about a serial killer. duno what else yall expect? these are concept albums, meaning they stick to one theme...in this case, serial killing. he'll probably go in a different direction after this one, while still retaining the vintage ripgut feel he's came with from day 1. hopefully more phonk beta+self produced tracks next time around....still, the last 2 albums were good, and this will most likely be, as well.
Agree with everything u said except last sentence

Jul 29, 2008
I give Lynch his props because doing a trilogy on the same subject matter is not easy and he still made it work...I personally think that his next album will be less confining as far as subject matter goes, and we will see that in the topics as far as lyrics go....Lynch still is one of the best gangsta rappers PERIOD (Fucc horror core) and we will see that when he doesn't have to rap about the same subject matter like he did while telling this story.......

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that plan for the album i had fuckin liek 10 years ago and mentioned it online. so it aint that creative to me. shit was boring. i agree w everyone else im over all this cannibal youre gonan eat this youre gonna eat that but youre like 98 pounds w hella crooked teeth. its just stupid lol

lynch used to be one of my favorite rappers but after lynch by inch he got weak to me and i cant really listen to his shit

i remember when i was a kid we used to listen to season of the siccness after smoking a joint and be totally into it, loaded, all that shit, i was a lynch fan, just somewhere in between times changing and hearing the same shit too many times that style got old, lynch by inch he was changing up his flow and sound and style and i was loving it, but then he went back to the old him cuz corny lil horrorcore fans of his first two albums were crying about wanting that 'ripgut shit' again, and he gave it to them, and it just made him stale as shit. plus i hate the label hes on all that shit is wack to me imo strange is just acorny label and its music aint really that sick to me im glad they sell well but not tight

oh well
ill check it out anyway maybe ill be suprised and like it!!
doubt it tho, i just feel like ive gotten too old for the niggas music, its just stagnant , ill stick to every once in a while bumping his old albums shout out to lynch cuz hip hop wise he made classics, just im not really into the new stuff. my opinion tho

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I dont see how some of ya'll can honestly sit here and say Lynch aint got it no more. That nigga beasted that whole beat, and that wasnt no simple beat to rap over the way he did either. I didnt love the beat but I think he made it better. Lynch never lost it tho, every raw beat I hear him on the nigga is STILL raw. Strange beats aside.

Feb 8, 2003
This album,was lightweight weak too btw after i listen. All he talk about is killing and eating someone on every song. No real replay value honestly. And i know its bout killa but it gets old and repetitive he shouldved cut it to 12 tracks

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
I give Lynch his props because doing a trilogy on the same subject matter is not easy and he still made it work...I personally think that his next album will be less confining as far as subject matter goes, and we will see that in the topics as far as lyrics go....Lynch still is one of the best gangsta rappers PERIOD (Fucc horror core) and we will see that when he doesn't have to rap about the same subject matter like he did while telling this story.......
Seeing is believing and if he dont resign with strange we know that next albun will never drop especially on madesicc

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
This album,was lightweight weak too btw after i listen. All he talk about is killing and eating someone on every song. No real replay value honestly. And i know its bout killa but it gets old and repetitive he shouldved cut it to 12 tracks
I agree..I am trying to be sensitive and understanding because he is doing a trilogy about a serial killer so that is the focus, but I guess I'm just over it already. The tracks aren't bad, but I guess I just had enough and ready for him to do something different. The problem is all 3 of these albums have basically sounded the same, so listening to this album gives me that "I heard it all before" feeling on almost every song. None of his previous albums before Strange sounded like each other(lyrics, beats, etc.), so it always sounded "fresh" to some extent(with exceptions of course).

Lynch can still spit and still has flow, but im looking forward to him mixing it up again. I am almost not listening to the lyrics because he is rapping about the same stuff for the past 3 albums almost..I also could do without the skits, but as I said before I understand he is doing a movie like album.

I'm going to give it some more listens though...

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Side note I'd rather him dropping cds, even tho it I ain't feelin it..than him not drop'n nothin

Like I said...ppl like'n it so fucc it
yea i'd be surprised if lynch drops another album in the next 5 years, he needs a label to keep him on top of his shit

Aug 17, 2011
as long as theres a demand for lynch, new ish will keep droppin...maybe not as consistently, but i know for a fact that lynch gone be up in the lab cookin shit up. it's all he knows.

Sep 17, 2007
i understand why this type of music is made. its all about the youngsterz. Its not for old ears and old ways no more. Its still tight music to me tho. just gotta adjust to evolution sometimes. just like the total recall and judge dredd remakes. LOL IMO Fuck that.