Brotha Lynch Hung - Krocadil - Official Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
i understand why this type of music is made. its all about the youngsterz. Its not for old ears and old ways no more. Its still tight music to me tho. just gotta adjust to evolution sometimes. just like the total recall and judge dredd remakes. LOL IMO Fuck that.
honestly most youngsters not even into this kind of music these days. youngins mostly into the trap and bouncey club shit honestly

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
One thing Im noticin from Strange fans (technicians if we should all call them lol!!) is that alotta them dislike him simply for his subject matter & apprearance...
I noticed that too. and i also noticed Tech dont be promoting this nigga like he does with all the other strange artists. this abum bout to drop and tech not promoting it but he promoting other strange music albums thats coming out in march.

Dec 25, 2003
Still feel very bad for Skatterman & Snug Brim, Cognito, & especially Young Bleed on how they were treated... Man greedyass Travis & Tech fucked them off reel bad... What surprised me the most that Young Bleed never saw himself touring with them; not one single show... They threw him out shortly after his album dropped like yesterdays trash w/o anybody wondering... I would wanna see Bleed perform with them... Very fucked up man smh......

Feb 8, 2003
Still feel very bad for Skatterman & Snug Brim, Cognito, & especially Young Bleed on how they were treated... Man greedyass Travis & Tech fucked them off reel bad... What surprised me the most that Young Bleed never saw himself touring with them; not one single show... They threw him out shortly after his album dropped like yesterdays trash w/o anybody wondering... I would wanna see Bleed perform with them... Very fucked up man smh......
what happen to them? i thought cognito album was horrible. young bleed just didnt sell I think thats what happen to him .

Oct 19, 2008
bc he was talking about eating baby skulls. you cant talk about that shit nowdays without being buried by media. this not 90s no more so strange played it smart and censored that shit.
Yea cause all his blackmarket videos back then whernt censored, props tho lynch, def gettin his name talked about again on a site that started with him...

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2008
Seeing is believing and if he dont resign with strange we know that next albun will never drop especially on madesicc
I think he will resign and do a more traditional album on the label...He was saying on his twitter awhile bacc that he can't wait to break outta this box and do a more "Normal" Lynch album on Strange.........But ya never know