Brotha Lynch Hung Diss Songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which rapper gave BLH the business?

• T-Nutty

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Zigg Zagg

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • C-Lim

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Msane

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Chill Bola

• GD (funk central hatas)

• Other

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Diss songs are gay

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
Sep 3, 2002
This thread turned into the Steve Wilkos show.

Instead of critiquing the MUSIC, posters are on here trying to sort through Brotha Lynch Hung's 'G-Filez' ? What is that?

It seems to me that some people use the 'Street credibility' thing, and pullin rank to try to compensate for the fact that they don't possess the same skill as the Artist they're trying to diss.

Like others have said on here, if you have personal / street issues with the someone, then you take it to the appropriate forum for that THE STREETS, real time, face-to-face. Right?? am I mistaken?

If you put your beef in the recording booth, then your attack should be judged on that, that is, did you put out a quality record that can compete musically with the rapper you are trying to diss? If not, then you lose. I don't care about your personal life.

I don't buy the "I'm not a rapper" bullshit that a lot of Young Jeezy types try to perpetrate. If your so much not a rapper, then why did you put all that time and energy into a Rap Game that could have gone to your set, the people you pledge allegiance to, your community? Either your in or your not.

Sep 3, 2002
Thank God Brotha Lynch Hung put bullshit to the side, took time away from being a kid or a coward, and made 3 CLASSIC ALBUMS that I still bump to this day.

As a fan, I would much rather have my favorite artist do that, than Put out a half ass album due to the fact that he was somewhere other than the studio, trying to ensure that his 'Banging was official'.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
HOLD THE BUS....LOL

IN NO WAY DID I MEAN 2 MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IM BASHING LYNCH OR HIS STREET CRED.I JUST FEEL THE NEED 2 SPEAK WHAT I FEEL IS THE TRUTH AND INFORM THE UNINFORMED.AS A RAP ARTIST,WE ALL DEAL WITH RUMORS,CRITICISM AND SPECULATION. FANS ALWAYS WANT 2 ADD FUEL 2 THE FIRE BUT IN REALITY,I ONLY REFERENCE SITUATIONS THAT I KNOW FACTS ABOUT.THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SOLID NIGGA AND A FAKE ASS BUSTER. RAP IS AN ACTION.SOME OF US HAPPEN 2 LIVE REALER LIVES THAN OTHERS.LYRICALLY LYNCH HAS ALWAYS HAD MY RESPECT REGARDLESS OF WHO DISSED HIM.

Apr 25, 2002
Speaking from a standpoint of his music, and internet alone...

I remember being 14 when Season dropped, I thought damn, this dudes hard. It was that voice, and the fact that he was a mystery to anyone outside the streets of Sac.

Before the net, all guys like us had were the albums, and a blurred face pic on the cover.

Being 14 one couldnt help but to think he was at least capable of some of the stuff he rapped with such conviction about.

Of course, we didnt think he was out killing people, but the way he painted the picture, one could only imagine he was active in the streets.

Fast forward to Loaded, again. Dope evil ass album. Still Lynch was a mystery. That voice again. A face pic on Loaded.

Ah then came the 91siccness, which I think in many ways was a nail in the coffin of lynch hung.

We got the first hand front row seats of the Lynch vs Ced court battle. Till this point I still didnt know exactly what lynch looked like. Anyways, the public broadcast of the court battle was the first glimpse of the real Lynch for me. When I was 19 or so, the last place I would see a dude, is in court.

Its like a phone sex operator, they sound fine as fuck. But in reality it most likely is a ugly fat bitch. Then you get a dose of reality.

Now eat.... Man what can I say. Lynch looked like a heroin addict. I then knew why he was such a mystery before. Cuz his voice and vocals was what was hard. Not the man himself.

Then it made sense. I remember hearing about how he would rarely get into the studio with people, they would have to send dats to him.

That could only lead to the speculation, that Lynch was in many ways a marketing scheme.

Then we got Ced sending people to Lynchs house with guns to steal tapes...

I can understand having kids at home, and what that entails, but he made a great song about what he wished would have happened (Bleeding House).

No get back! I can understand why lynch himself wouldnt retaliate, but at least have some riders on your team that will!

Yea you cant go out and get back on your own, but if you at least living some of what you talk about, then you got people around you watching your back, ready to ride.

At that point, I was getting older, and not caring, but the Mysterious Brotha Lynch was brought out into the limelight.

Then on out he was just like a movie on wax. Skills and entertainement.

People can only make an assumption about someone they never met, by whats portrayed and the info given on said person.

What outsiders like us had, were the rap version of Lynch and what little infor we had to base opinions.

Again, it comes back to the 91siccness, now eat, and the dealings of Siccmade.

His charector came into question even more so, with how he treated his loyal sicc fanbase.

Jacking people for a few dollars on the Siccmade gear, the internet only albums and so on.

Then you had his squad leave one by one. Theres got to be a reason for that.

I see people day to day who talk about how everyone uses them or is against them. But in reality, who is the one with the problem? The people who bounce from the circle? Or the one who got bounced on?

The downgrade of the music was another issue alltogether, but I think it somehow went hand in hand with the reality of lynch being publicly broadcasted.

So based on the points I made, one could only come to the conclusion that Lynch is something that was made up.

Do I love his music? Yes. do I respect what he has done? Yes. Do I think hes a gangster? No.

Now Im way to old to even care, I just thought Id drop my opinion, of the part of me 8 years ago who would have given a shit.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Speaking from a standpoint of his music, and internet alone...

I remember being 14 when Season dropped, I thought damn, this dudes hard. It was that voice, and the fact that he was a mystery to anyone outside the streets of Sac.

Before the net, all guys like us had were the albums, and a blurred face pic on the cover.

Being 14 one couldnt help but to think he was at least capable of some of the stuff he rapped with such conviction about.

Of course, we didnt think he was out killing people, but the way he painted the picture, one could only imagine he was active in the streets.

Fast forward to Loaded, again. Dope evil ass album. Still Lynch was a mystery. That voice again. A face pic on Loaded.

Ah then came the 91siccness, which I think in many ways was a nail in the coffin of lynch hung.

We got the first hand front row seats of the Lynch vs Ced court battle. Till this point I still didnt know exactly what lynch looked like. Anyways, the public broadcast of the court battle was the first glimpse of the real Lynch for me. When I was 19 or so, the last place I would see a dude, is in court.

Its like a phone sex operator, they sound fine as fuck. But in reality it most likely is a ugly fat bitch. Then you get a dose of reality.

Now eat.... Man what can I say. Lynch looked like a heroin addict. I then knew why he was such a mystery before. Cuz his voice and vocals was what was hard. Not the man himself.

Then it made sense. I remember hearing about how he would rarely get into the studio with people, they would have to send dats to him.

That could only lead to the speculation, that Lynch was in many ways a marketing scheme.

Then we got Ced sending people to Lynchs house with guns to steal tapes...

I can understand having kids at home, and what that entails, but he made a great song about what he wished would have happened (Bleeding House).

No get back! I can understand why lynch himself wouldnt retaliate, but at least have some riders on your team that will!

Yea you cant go out and get back on your own, but if you at least living some of what you talk about, then you got people around you watching your back, ready to ride.

At that point, I was getting older, and not caring, but the Mysterious Brotha Lynch was brought out into the limelight.

Then on out he was just like a movie on wax. Skills and entertainement.

People can only make an assumption about someone they never met, by whats portrayed and the info given on said person.

What outsiders like us had, were the rap version of Lynch and what little infor we had to base opinions.

Again, it comes back to the 91siccness, now eat, and the dealings of Siccmade.

His charector came into question even more so, with how he treated his loyal sicc fanbase.

Jacking people for a few dollars on the Siccmade gear, the internet only albums and so on.

Then you had his squad leave one by one. Theres got to be a reason for that.

I see people day to day who talk about how everyone uses them or is against them. But in reality, who is the one with the problem? The people who bounce from the circle? Or the one who got bounced on?

The downgrade of the music was another issue alltogether, but I think it somehow went hand in hand with the reality of lynch being publicly broadcasted.

So based on the points I made, one could only come to the conclusion that Lynch is something that was made up.

Do I love his music? Yes. do I respect what he has done? Yes. Do I think hes a gangster? No.

Now Im way to old to even care, I just thought Id drop my opinion, of the part of me 8 years ago who would have given a shit.
LOL Some heads take stuff too literally tho, cuzz I remember a homie seemed convinced that fool really ate noting but meat & 40's.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ you got to be an idiot to think something like that. I'm speaking from a perspective of seperating the gimick from the man. Anyone with half a brain knows he's not a cannibal. But one could have easily beleived he was at the very least active in the streets. But as time went on, that seemed to be less and less true. And gathering only facts from an outside perspective, lynch in someways established himself as a shady person. Again I respect the music, and what has been accomplished by the one time king of sac

May 4, 2005
lynch got classics. but waited too long. he shouldve been droppin consistent when his name was ringin. steada bein a weirdo hermit.

Sep 3, 2002

An honest post. A lot of your post focused on the way the dude looks though? which is weird. take a look at Silas- Smigg Dirtee, or Conejo. How does an 'active in the streets' rapper look?

Codeine should make a Lynch diss song.

" First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim/ still owe me 20 bones for a mixtape mayne. "

Apr 25, 2002
Im sayin this. When you dont see someone, and you hear them alot, humans tend to paint a picture in their mind. Thats just the way it goes. When I was a teenager, hearing lynch, I could only assume by his powerful voice, that he would be someone that could push lines. Then after seeing now eat...Im not gonna sugar coat it... lynch looks like he would get smashed on by just about anyone.

So in ways its like some Wizard of Oz shit.

I hope that clarifys what I meant.

Apr 25, 2002
Im sayin this. When you dont see someone, and you hear them alot, humans tend to paint a picture in their mind. Thats just the way it goes. When I was a teenager, hearing lynch, I could only assume by his powerful voice, that he would be someone that could push lines. Then after seeing now eat...Im not gonna sugar coat it... lynch looks like he would get smashed on by just about anyone.

So in ways its like some Wizard of Oz shit.

I hope that clarifys what I meant.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
If Steven King can write a great horror film then why can't Lynch and those of the like do the same....

Its entertainment right?

At which point is it not?

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
yea the net ruined hardcore gangsta rap for me like lynch,spice1,c bo etc but made me bigger fans of like, ugk z ro trae chamillionaire etc all those guys realy rap there lives they keep it thrill

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
as long as the music is sicc or gangsta i'll be entertained, never mind the rapper

because whether it's brotha lynch, killa tay, c-bo or even fiddy cent, the music is all entertainment

i can bump loaded, snake eyes, enemy of the state, get rich or die trying and all those albums will keep me entertained, good shit

lets hope coat hanga strangla does the same

Props: Teddy X
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
CUT THE CRAP

IF EVERY RAPPER WAS AN ENTERTAINER...THE BUSINESS WOULD BE MORE LUCRATIVE. ITS THE FANS THAT GET SHIT TWISTED...WE KNOW WHO'S REAL ABOUT WHAT THEY RAP AND WHO'S NOT. I DID NOT JUMP INTO THE RAPGAME 2 BE LABELED A GANGSTA RAPPER BUT I CHOSE MY SURROUNDINGS AND SURVIVED AND MADE A NAME 4 MYSELF AMONGST TRUE G'Z. AFTER AWHILE,CONGREGATING WITH SOFT OR FAKE NIGGAS WILL TAKE ITS TOLL ON ANY MAN. I PRAISE PAC 4 HIS SKILLS AS AN ENTERTAINER CUZ IF U GO 2 THE JUNGLE THEY WILL TELL U HE WAS REAL BUT NOWHERE NEAR HARD. SOME OF YALL JUST DONT UNDERSTAND STREET POLITICS BUT I FEEL ALOT OF OUT OF STATE PPL NEED 2 KNOW THE TRUTH CUZ SOME OF THESE NIGGAS GREW UP IN THE HOOD AND CLAIM SETS BUT WERE NEVER ACTIVE.THATS CALLED A PERPETRATOR WHERE IM FROM....MUSIC ENTERTAINS THE MASSES BUT REALITY CATCHES UP WITH THOSE WHO FALSIFY THE TRUTH. IT AINT ABOUT RAP.

Props: Teddy X

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
TAY YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE LYNCH AIN'T NEVER PUT IN NO WORK,
I DON'T KNOW THE MAN SO I DON'T KNOW,
BUT I DON'T SEE IT BE'N' POSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO CLAIM A HOOD AS FAMOUS AS GBC, WAIT LET ME REPHRASE THAT;
I DON'T SEE IT BE'N' POSSIBLE FOR A MAN TO BE THE FRONTLINE OF THE HOOD OR
IN HIS CASE "BLOCC" TO THE WORLD AND NOT BE OFFICIAL!!!

WHAT WAS THE REASON HE GOT SHOT FOR??? (SERIOUS QUESTION IF YOU KNOW)
HAS HE NEVER SHOT OR KNOCCED OUT ANYONE IN THE NAME OF THE HOOD
BACK WHEN HE WAS BANG'N', BACK BEFORE YOU EVEN KNEW THE DOOOD???

MY BIG BRO WAS SCARED STRAIGHT AFTER BE'N' AQUITTED ON APPEAL AFTER BE'N'
SENTENCED TO 21 WITH AN L!!! NOW, I CAN'T EVEN PICTURE HIM BANG'N',
BUT BACK THEN.... SOME WOULD SAY HE WAS A LEGEND IN HIS DAY WITH THIS SANTA ANA BLACC GANG SHIT!!! IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE HE WAS ACTIVE, DOES THAT MAKE IT OK FOR NEW NIGGAS TO COME IN AND BE LIKE, "THIS NIGGA AIN'T OFFICIAL FROM THE HOOD!!!
I AIN'T NEVER SEEN HIM PUT IN WORK!!!"???