Brotha Lynch Hung Diss Songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which rapper gave BLH the business?

• T-Nutty

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Zigg Zagg

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • C-Lim

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Msane

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Chill Bola

• GD (funk central hatas)

• Other

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Diss songs are gay

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
If u wasn't with lynch back when he was out there bangin then you don't know what work he has put in for his hood...everything else is just hear say and speculation...and for all the shit all these rappers have talked about lynch I ain't seen or herd about no action...just sayin lynch never cAme off to me like he was Tryna make anyone believe he was some super gangsta...just a dope rapper...a lot of these rappers that claim their real but when it's problems they would rather make a diss song instead of just gettin at the person...to me that shits fake...just make good music and take care of urs in the real world

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I LIVED IN SAC AND I'D HAVE 2 SAY IF U WERE FROM THERE U WOULD PROBABLY DISS LYNCH 2. MOST RAPPERS THERE THAT I KNEW RESPECTED HIS TALENTS BUT THATS ABOUT IT.SAC IS A GANGBANG CAPITOL,SO IF U RAP AND DONT GET DOWN IN THE STREETS,YOURE PRETTY MUCH LABELED AND CAN EXPECT SOME REAL G'Z 2 GET ON YOUR HELMET.LYNCH SHOULDA FUCCED WITH THE MOB IN THE 90'S.1
what do you think about Lynch's newest stuff?

I LIVED IN SAC AND I'D HAVE 2 SAY IF U WERE FROM THERE U WOULD PROBABLY DISS LYNCH 2. MOST RAPPERS THERE THAT I KNEW RESPECTED HIS TALENTS BUT THATS ABOUT IT.SAC IS A GANGBANG CAPITOL,SO IF U RAP AND DONT GET DOWN IN THE STREETS,YOURE PRETTY MUCH LABELED AND CAN EXPECT SOME REAL G'Z 2 GET ON YOUR HELMET.LYNCH SHOULDA FUCCED WITH THE MOB IN THE 90'S.1
THATS WHAT ALOT OF "LYNCH FANS" DONT KNO .. PPL RESEPECT HIS TALENT BUT LYNCH IS A SHADY CHARACTER .. ASK LYNCH ABOUT THAT P-FOLKS PROJECT?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ACTUALLY YOU ARE WRONG....

Didnt you get got at A.W.O.L???

Correct me if Im wrong but I remember you and some other lable mates situation wasnt much different over there...maybe Im trippin but back in the day I remember that was the story.
IM SURE U HEARD RUMORS BUT I NEVER MENTIONED GETTING GOT AT AWOL. I DID LEAVE AWOL 4 A FEW REASONS.
1)I WAS TIRED OF THEM PUTTING RESTRAINING ORDERS ON ME.
2)THEY LIED ABOUT THE ADVANCE MONEY COMING IN
3)I HAD A CHILD BY ONE OF THE SECRETARIES.
AND THE DIFFERENCE WAS MY CEO WAS IN THE PEN AND HE PUT HIS BITCHES BEFORE HIS ARTISTS. CED WAS FLOSSIN AROUND SAC AND STILL RUNNING A FUNCTIONABLE LABEL....I SHUT MINE DOWN.
IF U NEED ANOTHER HISTORY LESSON JUST SAY SO.IM A SOLID STREET NIGGA 2...RAP IS JUST MY GIFT. AND I RESPECT WHO RESPECTS ME. NIGGAS DONT DISS ME CUZ THEY KNOW HOW I GET DOWN. AND IM NOT WOLFIN OR BRAGGIN...JUST SEPERATING THE FACTS FROM FICTION. I NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE ON NO SUCCA OR BUSTER SHIT. REAL TALK 101

Aug 11, 2006
"im from the garden blocc, no matter what nobody say, makin my money not lettin that banging shit get in my way"
Liquor Sicc

I never pictured this dude as a banger.. raided sure.. doc.. oh yeah.. but i always just thought of Lynch as a rapper.

I guess it just never mattered to me. I liked his music and the few times I ran into him around town he was cool.

I can see both side and I agree with Mike Manson. At least he didn't just now get put on.. That shit is pretty pathetic.

Tay.. You got anything new with Bo coming out any time soon?

Props: Teddy X

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Who are we kidding here? If Lynch never claimed to be a banger, then Lynch is the most bangin non banger I have ever heard in my life....You cant act like a crip(or retired crip) as much as he does and then say "oh, I dont bang"..where they do that at? Sac?...he comes off on Season as an old banger who is now focusing on his money..

"im making my money and not letting this bangin s--t get in my way"...if you're not a banger then the its impossible the banging could get in your way...

He also says on C-lim "Crip 2nite" song "drinking Kryptonite, nigga im ah crip tonight"...you cant pick and choose the days you want to bang...at least not when your banging is official...

Sorry, but if he didnt want people to think he was banging or affiliated with GBC, then he is doing a helluva job at misleading mf's......lol

I dont see a well known Dago rapper implying he's a blood from a particular set and not really be a banger...I dont see that s--t flying in Dago at all...just sayin....

I agree that Lynch doesnt focus his music around being a gangsta, but dont sit here and act like he only claimed to be a rapper and not a gangsta or crip at no point in his career...its insulting to my ears...lol

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
"im from the garden blocc, no matter what nobody say, makin my money not lettin that banging shit get in my way"
Liquor Sicc

I never pictured this dude as a banger.. raided sure.. doc.. oh yeah.. but i always just thought of Lynch as a rapper.

I guess it just never mattered to me. I liked his music and the few times I ran into him around town he was cool.

I can see both side and I agree with Mike Manson. At least he didn't just now get put on.. That shit is pretty pathetic.

Tay.. You got anything new with Bo coming out any time soon?
That was a decision that you made...you probably didnt take his crip references seriously, which is fine because I never did either....

"Im ah Blocc nigga, you know what happens when you f--king with us"(Directed at Ced Sing)....Did he mean Blocc niggas take niggas to court?..lol

Im just saying..Lynch is a great rapper and im not dissing him, but I never took any of the threats and gangsta talk seriously...but lets be honest at the same time he did a lot of gangsta woofing for a nigga that doesnt "bang"...thats all....

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I listen to madesicc for the horror.... G-Macc said it best, they are like horror movies on cd... i liked listening to that G-Macc interview yesterday (even tho there wasnt many good questions asked) they are from the GBC, so obviously they are affiliated with the real gangstas from there that still put in work....

kinda like Snoop Dogg, he still talks about crippin but his old skinny ass aint puttin in any work, but ill bet some of his homies do

they just talkin about where and how they were raised and im sure both lynch and snoop put some work in back in the day.... i dont give a shit either way, ill still bump lynch & snoop anyday cuz they make good music...

While were on the subject tho... Messy Marv. LOL... Key Loom put that muthafucka in his place. i dont know any of these rappers or what kinda work they ever put in, but i know Key Loc is a real ass muthafucka and his diss songs to Messy was classicc!

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
didnt lynch shoot someone that broke into his house?? kinda speaks on it in Bleeding House Mystery...

dont know the details really.... if i was a gangsta that went to rappin, i wouldnt speak on the details about how i killed someone, shot/stabed someone or anything.... you might as well call the pigs up and tell em what you did.

unless you were already caught up and charged with the crime then it dont matter i guess.

Feb 8, 2003
@KILLA TAY

since u schooling some niggas on sac artists did you ever fuck with these niggas below(d.r.s /tha jackers)? they had one the most successful mainstream career out of any sac artist in the 90s. also was they the realr&b thug street niggas they claimed to be on they music or just 90's studio gangsta? i heard rumors that some members are in prison and ones dead. btw this song still jammin too.

Feb 11, 2006
didnt lynch shoot someone that broke into his house?? kinda speaks on it in Bleeding House Mystery...
dont know the details really.... if i was a gangsta that went to rappin, i wouldnt speak on the details about how i killed someone, shot/stabed someone or anything.... you might as well call the pigs up and tell em what you did.

unless you were already caught up and charged with the crime then it dont matter i guess.
nigga how old is your faggoty ass??
your a square mayne...lol
lol@lynch shootin someone who broke into his house bwahahahahahhah

plz overdoes on what ever anti depressants ya on and stop makin gay ass posts like this...
/thread

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
IM SURE U HEARD RUMORS BUT I NEVER MENTIONED GETTING GOT AT AWOL. I DID LEAVE AWOL 4 A FEW REASONS.
1)I WAS TIRED OF THEM PUTTING RESTRAINING ORDERS ON ME.
2)THEY LIED ABOUT THE ADVANCE MONEY COMING IN
3)I HAD A CHILD BY ONE OF THE SECRETARIES.
AND THE DIFFERENCE WAS MY CEO WAS IN THE PEN AND HE PUT HIS BITCHES BEFORE HIS ARTISTS. CED WAS FLOSSIN AROUND SAC AND STILL RUNNING A FUNCTIONABLE LABEL....I SHUT MINE DOWN.
IF U NEED ANOTHER HISTORY LESSON JUST SAY SO.IM A SOLID STREET NIGGA 2...RAP IS JUST MY GIFT. AND I RESPECT WHO RESPECTS ME. NIGGAS DONT DISS ME CUZ THEY KNOW HOW I GET DOWN. AND IM NOT WOLFIN OR BRAGGIN...JUST SEPERATING THE FACTS FROM FICTION. I NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE ON NO SUCCA OR BUSTER SHIT. REAL TALK 101
O.K....I remember one of you A.W.O.L artist rappin bout it and I always figured thats why the lable fell off cuz dude wasnt paying yall right...but you did say they lied about the advance money so maybe yall wasnt gettin got on Lynch's level but apparently there was some kind of money issues...

And LOL at a "history lesson"...u a foo Tay...dont know why you felt the need to state your street status thow...i was never questioning that...from what I remember you was solid out here in SAC... u used to rock with some older homies from my neighbourhood and back then they wasnt fuckin with no suckaz so Im sure you aint one...its good bro...still got my support...keep droppin that real shit and i'll keep slappin it