Brotha Lynch Hung Diss Songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which rapper gave BLH the business?

• T-Nutty

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Zigg Zagg

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • C-Lim

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Msane

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Chill Bola

• GD (funk central hatas)

• Other

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Diss songs are gay

Votes: 12 27.3%

• Total voters
Sep 3, 2002
Seems like just about ever rapper in Sac has tried their hand at The Brotha Lynch Hung. Though none are exactly on his level, who's song had the most venom?

(I know this has been a thread b4 but since there's a new song all the time, especially as of late, I felt it was necessary.)

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I LIVED IN SAC AND I'D HAVE 2 SAY IF U WERE FROM THERE U WOULD PROBABLY DISS LYNCH 2. MOST RAPPERS THERE THAT I KNEW RESPECTED HIS TALENTS BUT THATS ABOUT IT.SAC IS A GANGBANG CAPITOL,SO IF U RAP AND DONT GET DOWN IN THE STREETS,YOURE PRETTY MUCH LABELED AND CAN EXPECT SOME REAL G'Z 2 GET ON YOUR HELMET.LYNCH SHOULDA FUCCED WITH THE MOB IN THE 90'S.1

Sep 3, 2002
Mr. Doctor has some subliminal disses out there for BLH. I didn't mention X-raided, because 'I aint dead yet' is another type of song all together. I didn't mention C-Bo etc. etc. but feel free everybody.

Sep 3, 2002
AND THE HARDEST LYNCH DISS I HEARD WAS BY YOUNG MEEK ON THE SONG "BITCHMADE NIGGAS" ON THE AWOL COMP.IT WAS CLASSIC AT THE TIME.
That was my favorite song of that album. Been bumping that all week actually. I thought that was for X-Raided.Never knew that was aimed at BLH What was Young Meek talking about "get clowned on T.V" though, in that verse?

Sep 3, 2002
I LIVED IN SAC AND I'D HAVE 2 SAY IF U WERE FROM THERE U WOULD PROBABLY DISS LYNCH 2. MOST RAPPERS THERE THAT I KNEW RESPECTED HIS TALENTS BUT THATS ABOUT IT.SAC IS A GANGBANG CAPITOL,SO IF U RAP AND DONT GET DOWN IN THE STREETS,YOURE PRETTY MUCH LABELED AND CAN EXPECT SOME REAL G'Z 2 GET ON YOUR HELMET.
I can understand that. Definitely.
But this I'm confused about...

LYNCH SHOULDA FUCCED WITH THE MOB IN THE 90'S.1
This is what more of the disses seemed to be motivated by, that is, the fact that Lynch doesn't fuck with a rapper, doesn't break bread with them etc. etc. so it comes across as more of an envy thing than some street shit.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL MY FIRST REPLY IS...ENVY WHAT? I KNOW LYNCH AND ACTUALLY ALWAYS KEPT OUR RELATIONSHIP COOL.IM NOT DISSIN HIM,IM JUST TELLIN IT LIKE IT IS.
NOW,YOUNG MEEK WAS TALKING ABOUT LYNCH GOING ON THE RICCI LAKE SHOW[I BELIEVE] AND WAS ACTUALLY LYNCH'S INVESTOR AND OWNED BLACC MARKET BEFORE CEDSING. HE WENT 2 THE PEN AND SHORTLY AFTER LYNCH'S CAREER TOOK OFF.
TRUST ME,NONE OF THE OLDER G'S HAVE EVER BEEN JEALOUS OF LYNCH CUZ THERE WASNT MUCH 2 BE JEALOUS OF OTHER THAN MUSIC SALES. CED SHOWED ME HOW HE MADE A MILLION CASH OFF LYNCH AND DIDNT HAVE 2 PAY HIM A DOLLAR.WHO WOULD BE ENVIOUS OF A GROWN ASS MAN IN THAT SITUATION??{patiently waits 4 an answer but hears nothing but silence.....}ANY MORE ?'s....im feelin real truthful 2day

Sep 3, 2002
WELL MY FIRST REPLY IS...ENVY WHAT?
Answered your own question.

NOW,YOUNG MEEK WAS TALKING ABOUT LYNCH GOING ON THE RICCI LAKE SHOW[I BELIEVE] AND WAS ACTUALLY LYNCH'S INVESTOR AND OWNED BLACC MARKET BEFORE CEDSING. HE WENT 2 THE PEN AND SHORTLY AFTER LYNCH'S CAREER TOOK OFF.
Interesting

CED SHOWED ME HOW HE MADE A MILLION CASH OFF LYNCH AND DIDNT HAVE 2 PAY HIM A DOLLAR.WHO WOULD BE ENVIOUS OF A GROWN ASS MAN IN THAT SITUATION??
Regardless of the money, that's sad and all, it's tragic. But Brotha Lynch Hung is still a successful artist. WORLD recognized. I for one am envious of that. I would relish in the fact that millions recognize my talent.

TRUST ME,NONE OF THE OLDER G'S HAVE EVER BEEN JEALOUS OF LYNCH CUZ THERE WASNT MUCH 2 BE JEALOUS OF
I doubt that.

{patiently waits 4 an answer but hears nothing but silence.....}ANY MORE ?'s....im feelin real truthful 2day
I could ask some more questions. The boards love interaction with the Artists.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I KINDA TAKE OFFENSE 2 THE ENVY ACCUSATIONS CUZ PPL HAVE PLAYED THAT CARD BEFORE.I WAS A LYNCH AND X-RAIDED FAN LONG BEFORE I MOVED 2 SAC AND MET ANY OF THESE MEN. IM A STREET NIGGA THO AND RESPECT GOES FURTHER WITH ME THAN MONEY OR FAME.REAL IS REAL.
IF RAPPERS SPIT GANGSTA SHIT,I EXPECT THEM 2 BE G'S CUZ ITS NOT A GAME AND SOME NIGGAS REALLY SHED BLOOD AND BANG THEIR HOODS...THEN U HAVE THOSE THAT JUST CLAIM AND ARENT ACTIVE. I EXPECTED LYNCH 2 BE AN OG.WE DID MUSIC AND THE MAJORITY OF HIS ENTOURAGE WERE YOUNGER AND A DIFFERENT COLOR.I THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD AND STILL DO.BO AND LYNCH HAD ISSUES WHICH I TRIED 2 SQUASH ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS BECUZ I RESPECTED LYNCH AS A RAPPER.BUT I FIGURED OUT THAT WE WERE CUT FROM DIFFERENT CLOTHS. I EVEN TRIED 2 PUT GOD IN KEVINS LIFE.I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HIM BUT I CANT LET U DISRESPECT REPUTABLE PEOPLE JUST BECUZ U THINK HE'S A GOOD RAP ARTIST. PEOPLE DONT DISS REAL GANGBANGERS. MAYBE U NEED 2 BE FROM CALI 2 UNDERSTAND.
AND I DIDNT REALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR KEY LOOM ?....AS FAR AS WCM[the gang]WE BEEN AFFILIATED WITH ALL THE YOUNG HOMIES CUZ WE PUSH THE LINE AND OPEN UP DOORS 4 THEM MUSICALLY WHEN WE CAN...IF U SPEAKIN ON WCM THE LABEL...U WOULD HAVE 2 TAKE THAT UP WITH C-BO...OUR BUSINESS MOVES ARE SEPERATE.1

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND JUST 4 THE RECORD: ARTISTS DONT BEEF OVER MUSIC SALES...ITS USUALLY SOMETHING PERSONAL. JEALOUSY IS 4 BITCHES...BUT IF U FEEL THAT WAY,IT IS A FREE COUNTRY.
ME,MYSELF-I HAVE NO REASON 2 LIE.I HAVE FELT SORRY 4 LYNCH AT TIMES....BUT NEVER BEEN ENVIOUS...EVER.
HONESTLY,I HOPE HE'S DOING GOOD CAREER-WISE AND PERSONALLY.WCM100

Feb 11, 2006
@tay...is huccabucc still rappin or involved wid music?? aint heard of him since thug thizzle??

any plans to spit wid luni coleone in the future?? dat combo is flawless imo
(on a side note where can i get dat song called "aint no ponks" wid you and luni spittin flames had it years ago but lost it???...)

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
WELL MY FIRST REPLY IS...ENVY WHAT? I KNOW LYNCH AND ACTUALLY ALWAYS KEPT OUR RELATIONSHIP COOL.IM NOT DISSIN HIM,IM JUST TELLIN IT LIKE IT IS.
TRUST ME,NONE OF THE OLDER G'S HAVE EVER BEEN JEALOUS OF LYNCH CUZ THERE WASNT MUCH 2 BE JEALOUS OF OTHER THAN MUSIC SALES. CED SHOWED ME HOW HE MADE A MILLION CASH OFF LYNCH AND DIDNT HAVE 2 PAY HIM A DOLLAR.WHO WOULD BE ENVIOUS OF A GROWN ASS MAN IN THAT SITUATION??{patiently waits 4 an answer but hears nothing but silence.....}ANY MORE ?'s....im feelin real truthful 2day
Didnt you get got at A.W.O.L???

Correct me if Im wrong but I remember you and some other lable mates situation wasnt much different over there...maybe Im trippin but back in the day I remember that was the story.

Mar 27, 2007
Man Killa Tay said it best on why niggaz diss lynch! I loved lynch, grew up to his music! But Once I was old enough to be out there in the streets and talked to niggaz from Lynch's own hood and listened to all the negative feedback from real Garden Blocc Niggaz it was a tragedy! Growing up I thought Lynch was a Locced out G from the Set but when I heard and seen that he was a smoked out looking nigga from ELK GROVE I was like hell naw! And we all know that industry Rap Niggaz are the same as WWE characters but for underground local rappers they are suppose to be reputables not fake ass characters spiting Gangsta shit that's why we all love that underground 91siccness underworld! But Lynch's talent overshadowed his non involvment in the streets but now that has declined and what do we have now a wannabe who has ran out of SICCMADE MATERIAL!

Mar 27, 2007
And Lynch should of never put C-Lim on before T-Nutty! We can leave the fact that they are suppose to be from the same street and gang talent alone should of woke lynch's ear up to know he shoulda went with T-Nutty! X-Raided heard tha talent from the prison cell and put T-Nutty on how Lynch Didn't!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
if the artist has talent and creativity why judge him by how hard he is in the streets

it seems like a very petty and nonsensical thing to be concerned about

these must be the kinda people who watch movies like goodfellas and then get mad at ray liotta for not being a real nigga