Brotha Lynch Hung "Dinner and a Movie" release date...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2007
I disagree..........

Fans do not hold the artist back, the artist hold themselves back.

The consumer is the one you are making the CD for and who are buying the CD. I understand that times change and it is 10 plus years later, and I don't want a Loaded or Season carbon copy CD. But I do want a quality project/CD. LBI was a decent release, but it was lacking in a few departments. Due to the fact that it took lynch 6 years to drop another solo afeter loaded, it should have been higher quality. Better beats. That was my only arguement. The lyrics were on point and your features were tight but the beats were lacking.
D-Con said:
It's not that I miss the content of 'Season of Da Siccness', but rather the delivery.

co-sign

Sep 17, 2007
its hard for a rapper to move forward when the majority of the fans wanna hold em back
WOW!!!! thats the saddest shit i ever heard, itz hard to believe you let your so called "Fans" have that much power of you.. i guess that puts me in a whole new position as a rapper. really theres prolly about a total of 30 people on here who even post comments about your camp.. are those 30 people really that mind controlling over your release dates and progress...

homie fuck these fuck heads in here. don't even listen to them. who they fuck are they to define you... ignore that shit and keep moving foward. hatin ass comments should encourage you to be better and stronger. not tear you down to nothing. get you head in the game and start playin ball...

Apr 1, 2008
This shit just makes me more and more anxious for some new stuff, and the longer the wait, the higher everyones expectations are going to be.
5 years of no album should mean 5 years of siccmade motherfucking psycho shit building up in his mind for him to spit.

Jan 2, 2007
its hard for a rapper to move forward when the majority of the fans wanna hold em back i beleive lynch by inch was his best album but since most of yall are still stucc in the early 90,z yall wouldnt c that i keep hearin i want another loaded another season but that was 10 years ago, and aint too many people in the same boat they was 10 years ago life goes on shit changes but the heat is still there when the last time u heard lynch come weak if ever respect the hustle its hard to stay at it n this bizznezz and he has ....

no disrespect intended to any fanz just my thoughts...MADESICC MOVEMENT 2KMADE

u held ur self back when u dropped that weak azz album & mixtape last year.

Sep 28, 2006
I gotta say I'm disappointed that it's takin so long for a new Lynch solo album. Cant overstate the anticipation for DAAM. But it almost cant live up to the expectations that I have for it. It's just been too long. I'm not buyin any arguments to the contrary. If you can do that Lynch & Eiht in less than a week. That was a good album for being made in such a quick time. I thought LBI was really good. A really dope album overall.imo But SODS and Loaded were undeniable classics in underground rap. Dont get me wrong, I'm rootin for ya Lynch. I do have faith, because I loved Goodnite, My world, and Snuff Tapes. So please, as a loyal fan, bring that shit already!

Jan 18, 2006
COS I HELLA LIKED THAT TRIGGANOMETRY BUT OTHER THEN THAT YALL HAVE BEEN REALLY LACKING IN THE PRODUCTION. LYNCH NEEDS TO MAKE HIS PRODUCT BETTER BEFORE HE RELEASES AND DONT LET THE NUTRIDERS SAY THE SHITS HOT BEFORE IT GETS RELEASED, YALL NEED SOME HONEST OPINIONS IN THE STUDIO.

Apr 25, 2002
just understand no one wants a Season or Loaded, EVERYONE knows its 10 years later and is not expecting similar albums.

What they are expecting is great production and good concepts for songs with a few GOOD features sprinkled in.......not sub par production with annoying hooks and whack features like the stuff weve been gettin lately.

It kills me that people think the reason why fans arent happy with the latest material is because it doesnt sound like Season. The reason they are not happy is because the product just isnt up to par, period.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
rap is committing suicide with corny ass production and thinking it will sell regardless. fuck that. also, rappers need to stop pretending that the net is robbing them from sales. bullshit, wack music won't be bought simple as that. much of this is repeated stuff that was said by others in other words, like greg for instance. so yea... have some creativity, have a good delivery that correlates with the beat, and have some decent production.. and then people will consider it. until then, mixtapes and all the weak shit ain't cuttin it.

May 11, 2002
It kills me that people think the reason why fans arent happy with the latest material is because it doesnt sound like Season. The reason they are not happy is because the product just isnt up to par, period.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^100%

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
yup. good point about the Mc Eight album.

His verses were all pretty damn good on that album, I enjoyed em.

Lynch needs to sit in the studio by himself for a week, with no distractions from anyone except maybe a hoe to come blow him down every night to help motivate.

I guarantee we would have a song fully made by him, that's 10 times better than anything he has made in the past 10 years or so.

I don't like assuming things, but it really seems like Lynch has been putting out softer and softer shit since all the new madesicc people have been put on. there are just too many people on there, trying to get on lynch's cd's, and he seems to nice about it.

COS

Sicc OG
May 1, 2007
aint nuthin holding me bac biggz i got another mixtape and album almost done already im good n da hood....2Kmade...

Feb 2, 2006
kevin still got it in him to drop tight shit.....check his verse on the dpg cd.....lynch made somewhat of a comeback wit that shit.....im waitin to see if lynch can still drop heat like that

May 30, 2006
aint nuthin holding me bac biggz i got another mixtape and album almost done already im good n da hood....2Kmade...
Please! No more mixtapes from u, albums or collabos with my fav rapper(Lynch). Its over for u homie. U might be good in the hood but u aint all that good on the mic.

U fell off after ur features on ITWCT. U showed promise on that album & Loaded. I can say u showed promise on Naytions Capital too but after that u weren't the same rapper.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Please! No more mixtapes from u, albums or collabos with my fav rapper(Lynch). Its over for u homie. U might be good in the hood but u aint all that good on the mic.

U fell off after ur features on ITWCT. U showed promise on that album & Loaded. I can say u showed promise on Naytions Capital too but after that u weren't the same rapper.
Ouch!!

Jan 18, 2006

lol your being to hard on him, for real i could less about anyones opinion on here but folks i know be liking a lot of Cos's verses and he do be coming tight.

May 30, 2006
Yeah, folks on here do like his shit but I remember buying Siccmade Rituals & it was like 30 tracks full of bullshit. 25 of the songs sounded like fillers. I tryed so hard to play it & it never grew on me.

The beats were terrible & him glossing over the same shit about being in the County jail, struggling, banging & more struggling got very boring.

Trigganometry was HELLA wack. Till Somebody was tight but the other songs on there sucked ass.

Apr 8, 2005
I remember reading that ages ago. I'm hyped for that song, but I'm sure all the other features will ruin the shit for me.
He should sign with Tech. Lynch would get some good production and more talented features. It would still take forever to drop though. I doubt the new Nnutthowze will ever happen either, even though they've both mentioned doing it.
brotha lynch + big krizz kalico on a hook = instant classic