Brotha Lynch Hung "Dinner and a Movie" release date...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Lynch had posted a bulletin sayin Dinner and a Movie is being released on Halloween
LOL....

wait hold up.

LMAO..............

na, seriously, wait a sec.

ROTGL....

IM WEAK RIGHT NOW!!

Okay, Halloween Ill be waiting at the record store ready for the album to drop. Like I have been the last 5 Halloweens............Nothing againt you Dance, but................

Lynch is done.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
im just sayin mayn , u dont know anything about running a label or about any drama that lynch may be going thru in his personal life to make it so he couldnt come out with a new record like he wanted to do you ? . ive heard some bad things about siccmade as a label and shit but if lynch dont wanna come out for 5 years thats his buisness . all i know is the last 4 official lynch solo albums were all heat . lynch by inch is sick and thats the last solo so im basing it off that . all that other shit is side dishes .

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
LBI in my opinion was a downgrade from anything ive ever heard from him. Yet Loaded still gets played on occasion. i think its the anticipation of it all and then you get it and it wasnt what was either promised or expected, loaded was shit to me when i got the sampler of it, i said damn its not baby killin season anymore, no more nines in pussy holes? then that dropped and it was straight heat and is pure classic, DAAM has that chance but its doubtful, with stupid or irrelevant guests and then production. but never know until halloween drops which is on a friday this year

Feb 8, 2003

and hurrache, have you read up on DAAM? Cause he is having alot of features, including some "different" folks, I feel it's going to ruin the album for sure..

I'm guessing all lynchs verses will be on point, but other than that, bam bam!

IMO He fucking up. Bc this album should be all him with two or three features bc he got some shit to prove and he has to get all his old fans back because he hasnt dropped a solo album since 2003. And all teh other side projects(uthuisim, snubb tapes) after that recieved all bad reviews.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
LBI in my opinion was a downgrade from anything ive ever heard from him. Yet Loaded still gets played on occasion. i think its the anticipation of it all and then you get it and it wasnt what was either promised or expected, loaded was shit to me when i got the sampler of it, i said damn its not baby killin season anymore, no more nines in pussy holes? then that dropped and it was straight heat and is pure classic, DAAM has that chance but its doubtful, with stupid or irrelevant guests and then production. but never know until halloween drops which is on a friday this year
i remember when loaded 1st came out people were hatin ... like dam he dont even deserve the name lynch anymore . give it some time tho and loaded is classic status .

COS

Sicc OG
May 1, 2007
its hard for a rapper to move forward when the majority of the fans wanna hold em back i beleive lynch by inch was his best album but since most of yall are still stucc in the early 90,z yall wouldnt c that i keep hearin i want another loaded another season but that was 10 years ago, and aint too many people in the same boat they was 10 years ago life goes on shit changes but the heat is still there when the last time u heard lynch come weak if ever respect the hustle its hard to stay at it n this bizznezz and he has ....

no disrespect intended to any fanz just my thoughts...MADESICC MOVEMENT 2KMADE

Mar 26, 2007
its hard for a rapper to move forward when the majority of the fans wanna hold em back i beleive lynch by inch was his best album but since most of yall are still stucc in the early 90,z yall wouldnt c that i keep hearin i want another loaded another season but that was 10 years ago, and aint too many people in the same boat they was 10 years ago life goes on shit changes but the heat is still there when the last time u heard lynch come weak if ever respect the hustle its hard to stay at it n this bizznezz and he has ....

true words from a true soldier thats livin it! Good speech on dat CO!

May 11, 2002

I disagree..........

Fans do not hold the artist back, the artist hold themselves back.

The consumer is the one you are making the CD for and who are buying the CD. I understand that times change and it is 10 plus years later, and I don't want a Loaded or Season carbon copy CD. But I do want a quality project/CD. LBI was a decent release, but it was lacking in a few departments. Due to the fact that it took lynch 6 years to drop another solo afeter loaded, it should have been higher quality. Better beats. That was my only arguement. The lyrics were on point and your features were tight but the beats were lacking.

Apr 25, 2002
I disagree..........

Fans do not hold the artist back, the artist hold themselves back.

The consumer is the one you are making the CD for and who are buying the CD. I understand that times change and it is 10 plus years later, and I don't want a Loaded or Season carbon copy CD. But I do want a quality project/CD. LBI was a decent release, but it was lacking in a few departments. Due to the fact that it took lynch 6 years to drop another solo afeter loaded, it should have been higher quality. Better beats. That was my only arguement. The lyrics were on point and your features were tight but the beats were lacking.

co-sign

Jun 30, 2007
Lynch will make a good return. and its not all Beta cuz Tech N9ne's producer Seven did some on there. and some G-Macc production would be sicc as fucc too.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net

REAL TALK. That's the way I feel about it too.