Brotha Lynch Hung "Dinner and a Movie" release date...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Dont know if its true but I was just checkin my myspace and saw Lynch had posted a bulletin sayin Dinner and a Movie is being released on Halloween.Hopefully it aint bullshit cuz i've been lookin foward for the release for a long ass minute.Anyone else hear that date for a release?

Feb 8, 2003
Ill believe it when its available. . I hope its all him on it but I doubt it And far as features I hope he only fucks with Beta, G Macc, Zagg on it bc the rest of that camp will fuck it up. and maybe a few outside features

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
Date: Apr 3, 2008 9:34 AM
Subject: Dinner and a Movie release date
Body: Holloween!!!!

yea, we've all heard this too many times.

and hurrache, have you read up on DAAM? Cause he is having alot of features, including some "different" folks, I feel it's going to ruin the album for sure..

I'm guessing all lynchs verses will be on point, but other than that, bam bam!

Nov 18, 2003
and hurrache, have you read up on DAAM? Cause he is having alot of features, including some "different" folks, I feel it's going to ruin the album for sure..

I'm guessing all lynchs verses will be on point, but other than that, bam bam!
what kind of "different" features?

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Can we get a leaked song or something? I mean, I want to root for him but homie makes it hard to do so...

Dec 27, 2002
Originally Posted by rippemup
This year
Feat: Yukk Mouth, Snoop, Kurupt, Daz, Young Buck, COS, Tallcann, and others. Lynch is now about to sign a new deal I can't say with who but they gonna do em right, sorry for the delay!

i wonder what the feature list will be next year!

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i wonder how many tracks he has recorded for DAAM by now, still fucked though that he wants his shit to coinside with halloween HEY LYNCH, WE GET IT, YOUR INTO SCARY MOVIES!! so are the 2 mixtapes coming out prior to that or after that?

Mar 5, 2007
I just hope the beats aren't weak on this album. I hope Beta is doing all the production. It says featuring Das and Kurupt....I wonder if he is just pulling a Ced and throwing that old track on there he did with the Dogg Pound for their album.

Jan 6, 2006
nah mane, if u check out his interviews from last year from like murderdog, dubcnn he has all new collaborated tracks with snoop, tha dogg pound. no recycled stuff. im sure some of the material is about 2years old now, hopefully it'll be worth the wait. also keek da sneak is on the album and theres a track with Tech N9ne called "Bowl of Blood." <-- the title itself got me anticipating the hell outta daam. man what label is he gonna go with? i understand he wants the album promoted nationally on a bigger scale but i doubt we'll hear him or radio or see him on tv, myb we will if he gets the right deal.

Nov 7, 2002
I just hope the beats aren't weak on this album. I hope Beta is doing all the production. It says featuring Das and Kurupt....I wonder if he is just pulling a Ced and throwing that old track on there he did with the Dogg Pound for their album.

It's a NEW track with Snoop and the Dog Pound.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
theres a track with Tech N9ne called "Bowl of Blood." <-- the title itself got me anticipating the hell outta daam.
Did you finish the one with Tech that will be on your album?

Yeah, it’s called "Bowl Of Blood." It came out tight as fuck and Tech N9ne ripped it. He made a nigga step up on his shit when I wrote mine.

I would like to see you and Tech do a whole album together!

It will be a Brotha Lynch and Tech N9ne album. You’ll hear the album title on the last part of his rhyme on my album. It’s called "Nut House", and we’ll have Delimma on it too. It’s going to be a heater. You just gotta stop the nigga from touring because he does about 160 shows a year. "Everready" really describes him! I bumped that album two months in a row just straight, nothing else.

full interview: http://murderdog.com/august_2007/Brotha_Lynch_Hung.htm
I remember reading that ages ago. I'm hyped for that song, but I'm sure all the other features will ruin the shit for me.
He should sign with Tech. Lynch would get some good production and more talented features. It would still take forever to drop though. I doubt the new Nnutthowze will ever happen either, even though they've both mentioned doing it.

Mar 5, 2007
nah mane, if u check out his interviews from last year from like murderdog, dubcnn he has all new collaborated tracks with snoop, tha dogg pound. no recycled stuff. im sure some of the material is about 2years old now, hopefully it'll be worth the wait. also keek da sneak is on the album and theres a track with Tech N9ne called "Bowl of Blood." <-- the title itself got me anticipating the hell outta daam. man what label is he gonna go with? i understand he wants the album promoted nationally on a bigger scale but i doubt we'll hear him or radio or see him on tv, myb we will if he gets the right deal.
Well Lynch says a lot of shit that never materializes. I guess I'll beleive when I see it.