Brotha Lynch Hung "Dinner and a Movie" release date...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
It will be out on holloween. Ya must don't know i hear this stuff before it goes to mastering. Besides the tracks are new.
as much as I want to believe you why should we?

It's been "coming out on halloween" for the past 2 years or more, and I sure as hell ain't got a copy to show for it.

I don't think it's coming out on Halloween. 2008-2009 MAYBE, but I really really doubt it.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
OK, i have doubts that it'll drop,

BUT!

I'm pretty sure you can drop yo shit whenever it come off tha presses and you got them shits distributed to stores n ready to hit shelves on whatever day you choose.

AND IF YOU SLANGIN EM ON YO OWN WEBSITE IT GOES DOWN FASHO!

TRADITIONALLY CD'S DROP ON TUESDAYS BUT I DONT THINK IT'S AN ABSOLUTE!

May 5, 2006
Im really hopin Daam comes out on Halloween.

But as far as beats go, Vince from Sky High should def be on there. He should have like 4 or more beats on that shit. You cant go wrong with him.

COS

Sicc OG
May 1, 2007
thnx to those showin love and evil g its good your entitled to your opinion i just wish u would tell these people y u really be hatin on me and it aint got nuthin to do wit rap butl ike pac said u and i know wats goin on...but i love to hear everyones opinion and dont trip i dont take it to heart cuzz the 5 or 6 bad opinions i get on here will never outway the hundreds of messages i get a week lovin my shit 1....2Kmade...

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
on a few notes:

as long as lynch has beta and degree on some of his shit comin up,i'll stay a fan!when he got down with them dudes shit was crazy classics!

and ya after sicx got busted a lot of his shit did go softer-but lynch was on that eatin babies and fuckin a bitch on a rag with a shotty-not fuckin em!dude never really got down like that!he was always more of a cannibal not rapist lynch!

and lynch should fucc with g-macc some more!hella more!cuz dude STILL got shit sicc ass dark shit man!fuck-i'll ALWAYS bumb folks cuz i know what he brings to the table!

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
and to me-sots got that crazy ass cannibal banging tone-classic in its own right
and loaded-shit-no cd has ever came close to being as DARK and GANGSTA!!-u smoke a blunt and cruise the dark streets bumping that shit on blast!