Brotha Lynch Hugn Interview!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Mosely and Bostic basically got their styles from Studio Ton and can't no one deny that shit....The production on Loaded was some of the best production ever.

U sure bout Bostic bein influenced by Ton? Sam Bostic been bit by the funk since '85.. He dropped a tape/LP called 'Circuitry. Shit's dope.

Yeah loaded's production has a more bluesy, jazzy feelin about it, I thought that particular sounds would've been purely down to Beta, cause of his piano background, but Lynch too? Dope.

Maybe Lynch is more creative than Bostic? But when it comes to ability/experience it's gotta be Sam Bostic.. Though I love lynch beats.. even the most slept on ones..

i'll swoop dinner & movie on the condition that it delivers!

May 30, 2006
Your right but Gas Chamber was my first time ever hearing of Sam and Mike....I'm unsure what other production they did before that or if it was even Mobb but as far as I know Mobb production started with Studio Tone.

Feb 8, 2003
Looks like dinner and a movie wont be dropping this year. Im confused bc first lynch said its done, then he said its not, then he said he started on it again then he said he bout to record it,. Nigga make up your mind.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I think that he is re-recording it. Somewhere he said that the label didn't want dated material. Strange are not going to let anything that is a couple of years old float. I would really love if we could get that version of the album.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im almost waiting on gmaccs shit more. lynch buried the seed by presenting the graveyard shift. i mighta been on the same drugs around that time but graveyard shift was that 'sicc' shit i was waiting for from lynch but had to wait for.

so in a way gmacc became my new 'lynch'.

i think dinner and a movie gon be tight tho peeping gas station if he wased those verses on a mixtape then were in for some cool shit

it just sucks waiting for some shit you really wanna peep but props to lynch for releasing something and not having us think hes a slacker and not tryna do music no more.