Brotha Lynch Hugn Interview!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
WeTheWest- First of all thanks for allowing us to pick your brain for a minute! We noticed that you have been out of the scene for a minute. Your resurfacing will be by way of the "Gas Station" mixtape. Can you talk about what made you want to do this mixtape over releasing the highly anticipated "Dinner and a Movie"?

Lynch – Well, I never tried doing a mixtape before, and at the time, I didn’t have the deal with “Strange Muzicc” at the time, so I took 3 weeks out to make my first mixtape.

WeTheWest- We heard a rumor that there has been a deal struck between Madesicc and Strange Music to release the "Dinner and a Movie" album. Can you please speak on that for us?

Lynch – How the deal happened was, I was in KC about four years ago for the “Tech N9ne” release date party and sign in. We talked then but it didn’t happen. 5 months ago, Dave (worked for Priority Records) Call me and said he’s moving back from Hawaii and that he was gonna work with Strange. His first mission was to get me.

WeTheWest- With you being completely indie, and having cut ties years ago with BlackMarket, why such a large amount of time between releases? Is this by design?

Lynch – Well, I didn’t want to release an album until everybody can hear it, and I didn’t have a deal that would allow me to get to everybody.

WeTheWest- What would it take, if at all possible to reunite with Mr. Doctor and resurrect the glory days of Sacramento Rap?

Lynch – I think he’s moved on from the Muzicc game, It probably won’t happen.

WeTheWest- Will there be another C-Bo/Lynch Hung album?
Lynch – Maybe one day, we both on some other shit right now.

WeTheWest- Aside from your personal albums, what does MadeSicc have lined up as far as releases go? And do you have distribution in place to handle the projects reaching the fans?

Lynch – Man, I’m glad you asked, I finally have somebody on the Label that matches my Craft, His name is Gmacc, He has an album almost done called “Vampire” the boys tight! Really sicc but logically Sicc! And I have “COS” the only guy I know that don’t use a paper when he writes and his shit comes out tight as fucc! He’s my last line of Defense if niggaz try to battle us. He has an album almost done too. Tallcann’s doing “Uthanizum” 2 “Uthanizum 1” did almost 25 thousand. I won’t talk about the deal I’m perusing now, it’s in the works.

WeTheWest- Will you tour the heavy schedule that Tech9ne travels? Can the fans expect to see you on the road?

Lynch – That’s 40% on why I signed the deal! I can’t wait!!

WeTheWest- If someone was to put on your ipod, what would be playing in it?

Lynch – Hopefully “Dinner and a Movie” and “The Gas Station” mixtape, I want to show people that even though the old albums slap, I’m just getting started! I only have 4 albums I claim to be real albums, the other were put out because I wouldn’t turn in muzicc to the label.

WeTheWest- Can we confirm that the drought on Lynch music in the streets and stores is now over? And can we get any release dates for the projects you have coming?

Lynch – Far as my solo, I’m with “Strange” they gonna make sure I give them what they paid me for! And that’s an album called “Dinner and a Movie”. No release date as of yet though.

WeTheWest- Can you please confirm your roster of artists and producers signed to and affiliated with Madesicc?

Lynch – COS, Gmacc, Tallcann, Phonk Beta, MC, DonRob, Lil Sicx, and a couple groups I’m grooming to be signed. Talking to C-Lim about signing.

WeTheWest- If you could change one thing about your musical career, what would it be?

Lynch – Black Market!!!!

WeTheWest-Please let the fans know where they can find you on the net. from twitter to myspace and any other sites you are involved with.
thaanks for your time! it is much appreciated!

Lynch- Fans/Homies yaw can reach me at: Twitter.com/BrothaLynchHung or Myspace.com/originalspydermann

Aug 16, 2002
WeTheWest- WeTheWest- Can you please confirm your roster of artists and producers signed to and affiliated with Madesicc?

Lynch – COS, Gmacc, Tallcann, Phonk Beta, MC, DonRob, Lil Sicx, and a couple groups I’m grooming to be signed. Talking to C-Lim about signing.

what my nigga lil sicx is signed to madesicc! im gon call my lil nigga right now! that boy got gass!

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
i hate it when interviewers tap dance around tha shit people really wanna know....

this was short but the dude asked some good questions.....Lynch didnt really answer the question i really wanted to know which was a release date for Dinner And A Movie but oh well....good interview either way

Sep 17, 2007
i already know the wait will be worth it...just look at it like this..it will make up for all the garbage other folks are putting out right now.

May 11, 2002
WeTheWest- If you could change one thing about your musical career, what would it be?

Lynch – Black Market!!!!
No Black Market = No Lynch.

I know BM fucked him over on $$......but his best releases were on BM/Priority. Ced was always on top of releases, he kept Lynch's carear alive.

May 30, 2006
No Black Market = No Lynch.

I know BM fucked him over on $$......but his best releases were on BM/Priority. Ced was always on top of releases, he kept Lynch's carear alive.
It's a double edged sword cuz Ced did give Lynch his start and kicked out releases consistantly but Putting all of ur blood, sweat, tears and energy behind something and getting ripped off right in front of u has gotta be tremendously stressful.

But w/o BMR Lynch might of ended up at Awol...Imagine that shit!!

May 30, 2006
^^ That nigga woulda been on the same shit wit AWOL. He woulda had a better selection of beats though.
Actually Lynch made alot of his own beats early on and his production was just as good as Sam Bostic, Mike Mosely, One Drop Scott, BC etc. But then again them Awol niggaz were getting ripped too he one way or another he would of been getting ripped off in the beginning.

Sep 10, 2002
^^I know he did some of his own shit but he did only two GREAT beats to me. Refuse to Lose and Rest in piss. But overall he aint on they level.

May 30, 2006
^^I know he did some of his own shit but he did only two GREAT beats to me. Refuse to Lose and Rest in piss. But overall he aint on they level.
2 great beats? U forget mr. Docs entire first album except one song was produced by Lynch and them beats were tight.....On Triple Beams first album Don't Push Me and Split Your Face were Lynch beats, It's Real off Mr. Serv Ons album was a Lynch Beat and it was tight.....Loaded were all either Lynch or Beta beats and every beat on there was smashing......Siccmade, Locc2dabrain, Dead Man Walking, Situation On Dirty on the I'm Bout It soundtrack....Way too many tight ass beats to name homie.....I could go on and on about Lynch's production.....2 great beats? Now that's funny.