Brotha Lynch Hugn Interview!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
2 great beats? U forget mr. Docs entire first album except one song was produced by Lynch and them beats were tight.....On Triple Beams first album Don't Push Me and Split Your Face were Lynch beats, It's Real off Mr. Serv Ons album was a Lynch Beat and it was tight.....Loaded were all either Lynch or Beta beats and every beat on there was smashing......Siccmade, Locc2dabrain, Dead Man Walking, Situation On Dirty on the I'm Bout It soundtrack....Way too many tight ass beats to name homie.....I could go on and on about Lynch's production.....2 great beats? Now that's funny.
BiYOW!!!!!........Right to the kisser!

Sep 10, 2002
2 great beats? U forget mr. Docs entire first album except one song was produced by Lynch and them beats were tight.....On Triple Beams first album Don't Push Me and Split Your Face were Lynch beats, It's Real off Mr. Serv Ons album was a Lynch Beat and it was tight.....Loaded were all either Lynch or Beta beats and every beat on there was smashing......Siccmade, Locc2dabrain, Dead Man Walking, Situation On Dirty on the I'm Bout It soundtrack....Way too many tight ass beats to name homie.....I could go on and on about Lynch's production.....2 great beats? Now that's funny.
I said GREAT beats. I know Lynch did some tight shit cuz i been followin him since he came out too. But him bein on a niggas' level like Mike Mosley and Sam Bostic? Say that out loud to yo self.

Aug 17, 2004
To keep it one hunid....He was on their level and made some GREAT beats.
At that point in time Lynch and Beta was on that level. All of their beats all kind of fell off at the same time though around 2000-2001. One thing about Lynch and Beta beats were you never heard any beats like theirs at all. Even still to this day you don't hear beats similar to those albums but there are tons of beats that sound similar to that Bostik-Mosley sound.

Their unique beats are what put them up there with cats like Bostik and Mosley. And still to this day Loaded is probably my favorite CD production wise.

May 30, 2006
Even still to this day you don't hear beats similar to those albums but there are tons of beats that sound similar to that Bostik-Mosley sound.

Their unique beats are what put them up there with cats like Bostik and Mosley. And still to this day Loaded is probably my favorite CD production wise.
Mosely and Bostic basically got their styles from Studio Ton and can't no one deny that shit....The production on Loaded was some of the best production ever.

Jun 11, 2004
I said GREAT beats. I know Lynch did some tight shit cuz i been followin him since he came out too. But him bein on a niggas' level like Mike Mosley and Sam Bostic? Say that out loud to yo self.
*says out loud*

"90's era Lynch and Beta beats are on the same level if not higher than Mike Mosley and Sam Bostic."

Sounds right to me.

:siccness:

Sep 10, 2002
To keep it one hunid....He was on their level and made some GREAT beats.
OK, you got yo opinion and i got mine. But i like variety and it seem like him and Phonk Beta was always on the same shit. Tight, but monotonous for me. I aint knockin Lynch but he tight at ONE type of beat style. But he's a rap artist and i dont expect him to come wit different types of beats from 'Dusted and Disgusted' to 'Da Bumble' to 'Raised in Hell' and 'Creep'. Aint nothin on Loaded or a most other shit fuckin wit Refuse to Lose and Rest in Piss tho.

May 30, 2006
OK, you got yo opinion and i got mine. But i like variety and it seem like him and Phonk Beta was always on the same shit. Tight, but monotonous for me. I aint knockin Lynch but he tight at ONE type of beat style. But he's a rap artist and i dont expect him to come wit different types of beats from 'Dusted and Disgusted' to 'Da Bumble' to 'Raised in Hell' and 'Creep'. Aint nothin on Loaded or a most other shit fuckin wit Refuse to Lose and Rest in Piss tho.
I never saw what was so great about the beat from Rest In Piss....Is was cool but never blew my mind and the beat Refuce to Lose ain't coming close to the production of Die 1 By 1, Situations, One Of The Las Sicc Niggaz, One Mo Pound and it sho wasn't fuckin' with the beat from Heataz.

Lynch was flowing to those type of beats cuz he was doing ripgut music not mob shit....He asked for dark beats and thats what he got or made himself.....Bostic and Mosely are tight although Mike Moselys student Rick Rock turned out to become a better producer then his teacher.

Aug 11, 2006
West coast parlay for the fucking win..

"When you come to the west coast, you better bring your plexi glass windows and your teflons" over a sick ass beat.

May 30, 2006
^^And dont tell me ya'll think he colder than Rick Rock too.
No one said he was or wasn't....Ur stretching this way to far....I was talking about Sam and Mike who were the original Awol producers along with Pizzo, One Drop Scott and BC, Rick Rock wasn't a major factor in the Awol sound uz he came basically towards the end.