Bonds hits 756!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2005
like dusty baker said, how come 3 grand juries have been tryna get bonds and still haven't been able to?

and yall trippin, look at any middle aged guy they always gain mass...my pops was barry bonds' friend growing up so they are the same age, and my pops gained mass just about the same time bonds did just naturally over time...that along with a crazy workout regiment and the mantra of "bigger is better" in sports in this day and age, of course he's gonna get huge...average size of a major league baseball player is way bigger than it used to be, look at all the greats before this generation, NONE of them were swoll...that's just how sports are nowadays, don't mean it's ALL steroids

and fuck this argument anyways, steroids don't make you hit homeruns, being the best all-around offensive player in baseball does

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
First of all, congrats to Bonds.

Dudes a monster.

Second of all, all of this talk about steroid use, and what steroids do, is false. Everything I've read in this thread about steroids is false. Muscle deteriorating around the area where you inject anabolic steroids? That's the biggest load of misinformation cough BULLSHIT I've ever heard in my life! Get real! Stop throwing bullshit around like you know what your talking about! Go research and study the topic before you start posting a bunch of nonsense. Steroids are very, very, very complex. And unless you go and study them and researcha bout them yourself, or get your knowledge from someone who has, maybe a fucking chemist? Then, your mostly throwing bullshit myths out there.

Oh they make your balls shrink too!

Barry Bonds is a strict bodybuilder, should he of used THG, should he of got caught up in the Balco Sandal? No. He should of steered far away from that, and just kept natural, but he made a huge mistake.

And do you guys want a fact? Steroids have nothing to do with his home runs.

What you guys don't understand is that there are literally thousands, hundreds of thousands of athletes out there who use steroids. And steroid use in athletics has been common for quite some time. I'm talking 30-40 years ago, steroid sue was an open thing, it wasn't something that was looked down upon. Athletes were open about it.

So just don't say stupid shit, you make yourself look fucking retarded. Research steroids, then speak on what you understand about them, but don't throw myths and bullshit out there.

Jul 25, 2007
Mr. Samos said:

Dudes a monster.

Second of all, all of this talk about steroid use, and what steroids do, is false. Everything I've read in this thread about steroids is false. Muscle deteriorating around the area where you inject anabolic steroids? That's the biggest load of misinformation cough BULLSHIT I've ever heard in my life! Get real! Stop throwing bullshit around like you know what your talking about! Go research and study the topic before you start posting a bunch of nonsense. Steroids are very, very, very complex. And unless you go and study them and researcha bout them yourself, or get your knowledge from someone who has, maybe a fucking chemist? Then, your mostly throwing bullshit myths out there.

Barry Bonds is a strict bodybuilder, should he of used THG, should he of got caught up in the Balco Sandal? No. He should of steered far away from that, and just kept natural, but he made a huge mistake.

What you guys don't understand is that there are literally thousands, hundreds of thousands of athletes out there who use steroids. And steroid use in athletics has been common for quite some time. I'm talking 30-40 years ago, steroid sue was an open thing, it wasn't something that was looked down upon. Athletes were open about it.

So just don't say stupid shit, you make yourself look fucking retarded. Research steroids, then speak on what you understand about them, but don't throw myths and bullshit out there.
on top of that, steroid use DOES NOT enhance eye cordination and Barry still hittin homers even when they ass probably test him after every game since all that shit stirred up! CONGRATS BARRY!!! A BAY AREA LEGEND FO SHO!!!

Feb 12, 2004
Mr. Samos said:

Dudes a monster.

Awesome post.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
"Since 2003, Bonds has been a key figure in the BALCO scandal, though Bonds has never failed a steroid test. He is also under investigation for perjury by a federal grand jury regarding his testimony in the BALCO case, but he has not been indicted."

Let me tell you, if your using steroids, your going to fail that test!

Peace.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
And I'm not saying he didn't use steroids, it's been highly speculated and investigated that he used THG. And he very well could of, there are thousands of baseball players that use steroids, and I bet they talk about it openly with eachother.

Onward,

He claimed it was "Flaxseed" oil. Which if you are a bodybuilder, and know about your nutrition, you know what Flaxseed oil is and how foolish it sounds that he would say that. However, the guy never failed a drug test. So nobody can really bust his balls. Once you use steroids, they affect your body for the rest of your life, once you pop or inject anabolic steroids, it's with you for the long haul. Period. Ask any respected source, basically any professional bodybuilder or retired professional bodybuilder, they will tell you this. The process and what steroids do to your body is very complex, and they are very addictive. They also can affect your mind quite dramatically if you abuse them. I actually think steroids would be negative toward Barry's success on the plate.

I'm not saying there is a way around a drug test, but it's HIGHLY unlikely in todays world with all the heat athletes get from using them.

Yet, again, like I said, with the above statement, he has never failed a drug test.

Bonds is a monster. I don't like to pull the race card, but he is African American, respectively. And black people have pretty damn good genetics when it comes to bodybuilding and fitness. He could of easily made the gains in weight and mass he has now, with just natural supplements. Creatine. Glutamine. Protein Powders. Vitamins. Minerals. Oils. The list goes on and on, these are all natural supplements.

That's why I don't care whether he did steroids or whether he didn't and remained a natural bodybuilder.

To speak on it further, Barry Bonds is a professional athlete. Do you know how good they get it when it comes to the BEST in personal trainers, the BEST in personal nutritionists. They already have great genetics, and great skill (these are professional athletes people.) On top of that, they get the best help, the best assistance, 24/7.

So I don't doubt he made those gains naturally. It's not like this happened over night people. Proper bodybuilding makes you massive, proper power lifting and training makes you EXPLOSIVE. Without the use of any illegal substance.

So, just give the guy his props and let Frisco celebrate, you can't prove anything, nothing has been proved, the only proof is in the pudding and Barry Bonds is that proof, guys a very skilled athlete.

Later.

Aug 8, 2004
tweeze said:
i bet it was a white guy
It was a 22yr old white kid from NYC. Wearing a fuckin Mets jersey. He had flown into Frisco yesterday, and will be leaving today to Australia with his friend. Talk about being in the right place at the right time! They said on KNBR this morning that the ball is already estimated at 400-500 k. Dude is gonna get paid!

Dec 28, 2004
scodylan said:
like dusty baker said, how come 3 grand juries have been tryna get bonds and still haven't been able to?
because his trainer is in federal prison and doesn't want to talk. I'm sure Barry is taking really good care of him.

fuck it though, steroids = overrated! LOL....

Aug 8, 2004
dj pimp said:
a-rod should pass him in 6 to 10 years if he stays healthy
do you realize that A-Rod is the only player in history to hit at least 30 homeruns a season for 10 straight seasons. If Bonds were to retire today, or never hit another homerun, A-Rod would need 43 a yr to do it in 6 yrs. Or 26 a yr to do it in 10. Bonds will hit at least another 20-30 homeruns in his career, mininum, which means A-Rod will need to basically go 20 straight years of 30 plus homeruns to beat him. Not saying it cant be done, cuz he's def on pace to do it, but just realize how hard that will be for him to go 20 seasons with that many homeruns.

either way, he's the closest to having a shot at the title. so lets just watch and see what happens. for now tho, Bonds gets to enjoy this accomplishment!