Bonds hits 756!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
Ken Griffey Jr should have been the home run king. He is more deserving and there is no controversy and accusations of cheating attached to his name.

May 19, 2006
Props to Barry but a Big FUCK YOU to Yahoo Sports for putting that Asterik next to 756...At least let the man enjoy it for one day before you continue your hate..Barry's gotten more Hate than anybody I can remember and still was ballin like no other..

go to yahoo.com/sports and check that bullshit picture

Mar 30, 2006
If they gonna put an asterik near bonds they gotta put an asterik by Babe Ruth as well cus their were no black players back then..so competition wasnt the same and shit...Hank Aaron did his thang tho...Word on the street is Canseco bout to snitch on A Rod bout taking steroids..Who gives a fuck ne more its entertainement...

Aug 8, 2004
MAC DRIZZA said:
bonds is gonna hav the homerun king title for the shortest time ever hahhahaa
maybe so....but records were meant to be broken....so for the next 9-10 yrs minimun (thats if A-Rod averages 30 hr's a year for 9 seasons), Bonds will hold the record and regardless what u think about im, you cant take away the fact that he is the BEST HITTER EVER and has the record to prove it!

oh yeah, like I said in the other thread....FUCK ALL THE HATERS except Dodger fans. You get a pass cuz we hate you faggs with a passion, and we already know u have no class. so we wont expect any of you to suddenly show any class and give credit where credit is due!

Jun 22, 2007
SoilSavy said:
Ken Griffey Jr should have been the home run king. He is more deserving and there is no controversy and accusations of cheating attached to his name.
i agree witchu
if it wasnt fo all dem injuries griffey had he woulda broke it

Jan 17, 2006
JP $CRILLA said:
maybe so....but records were meant to be broken....so for the next 9-10 yrs minimun (thats if A-Rod averages 30 hr's a year for 9 seasons), Bonds will hold the record and regardless what u think about im, you cant take away the fact that he is the BEST HITTER EVER and has the record to prove it!

oh yeah, like I said in the other thread....FUCK ALL THE HATERS except Dodger fans. You get a pass cuz we hate you faggs with a passion, and we already know u have no class. so we wont expect any of you to suddenly show any class and give credit where credit is due!
i dont hate em....i just like to make points.......but i definitly wouldnt call him the best hitter ever

Apr 25, 2002
Hank Aaron should have been there in person, I lost a lot of respect for him over the past few months.

And yes, had Griffey stayed healthy, he would have easily been the HR king right now...he missed 300-400 games due to his injuries and still manages to be near 600 HR at the age of 37.