Bonds got 2 now.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
L Mac-a-docious said:
Yeah...you better go to saturdays game...I knew a don't know punk little dodger fan, like you, couldn't get mommy and daddys permission to go to tonights game. All dodger blue is getting smashed on tonight! You're better off sticking to day games, junior.
THATS IT??? NO MORE ARGUEMENTS ABOUT BARROIDS EXCELLENT ON BASE PERCENTAGE??? HAHAHA!!! BITCH... IM LEAVIN FOR THE BAY TONIGHT BITCH... IF I COULD, I WOULD GO TO ALL 3 GAMES... UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO THE REST OF THE TIME IM UP THERE... SO IF YOU WANT, PM ME AND WELL ARRANGE SOMETHIN, FOO... IF NOT, THAN STOP SELLIN THOSE WOLF TICKETS, BITCH...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
MOREBASS said:
I'll be at tonights game ! Shaking the dreads on my Orange Giants wig while the Giants take a big shit on the Dodgers.
^^^HAHAHA!!! OKAY... WIT THE HELP OF BARROIDS ON BASE PERCENTAGE, RIGHT??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUNNY SHIT PEOPLE!!! KEEP THE JOKES COMIN!!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
funny how babe ruth was a drunken sloth & adulterer....but he's praised...baseball's funny like that, and thats why I don't watch the shit....aside from the fact that the games are boring