Bonds got 2 now.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
408mobsta said:
HATER GET A LIFE FRUIT...I BET U GUNNA CLAP WHEN HE HITS A HR IN SMELL A LOLZ.....
HE DIDNT HIT ANY HOMERUNS IN L.A, FUCKIN CRETAN... LETS SEE IF HE HITS SOME WHEN IM SITTING RIGHT BEHIND HIM ON THE 13TH OF MAY, HECKLING HIS SORRY, WITHDRAWING ASS...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
L Mac-a-docious said:
Hmmm...showing more of your lack of knowledge. Let's do a comparison.

-SLICC RICC = No decernable knowledge for the game of baseball

-Barry Bonds 2006 = 26 walks to lead the majors.

-SLICC RICC = Blind haterism based on nothing in reality.

-Barry Bonds 2006 = 6 strike outs to 3 HRs

-SLICC RICC = A total fucking moron when it comes to baseball.

-Barry Bonds 2006 = A FUCKING .547 OBP!!!!!! That alone would make any baseball fan, "in the know," understand that he is still on top.

Fuck off you not-knowin-shit-ass-hater.
ARE YOU SERIOUS??? YOU CONSIDER THOSE NUMBERS ACCEPTABLE FOR BAROID BONDS??? WHAT ARE HIS NUMBERS FOR THE SAME PERIOD THE 2 SEASONS BEFORE LAST...I KNOW HE LET YOU DOWN, BUT LIKE I SAID TAKE IT UP WIT HIM... ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR IDOL IS NOW A SHELL OF THE SAME MAN 2 YEARS AGO...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
LOL good shit..
If anything is holding back Bonds right now its his knee. You could tell he didn't have his normal balance at the plate or cant reach out for pitches that he used to. He hasn't had a huge drop off in power like most people do when they come off roids. I think when the season started he was trying too hard at the plate and ended up going after some bad pitches he normally wouldn't.
GET REAL, FOO...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
listen, smartasses...its not the fans swinging on dudes nuts, its the people that hate him, they wont shut up about him. we gotta sit and listen to everyone talk about why it sucks when the yankees lose, but no one gave bonds props back when he was doin what hes been doin the past few years. we werent sayin SHIT back in the late 90's and early 00's...we were just supportin Barry...and now that the media has jumped on him, so has everyone else...

point period blank....if he had 20 homers right now, u guys would STILL BE CRYING. "steroids, steroids, omg! hes on steroids!" now that hes supposedly not and his "power has dropped off" ur still talking about him. either way, his name is in haters mouths.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
DubbC415 said:
point period blank....if he had 20 homers right now, u guys would STILL BE YELLIN. "steroids, steroids, omg! hes on steroids!" now that hes supposedly not and his "power has dropped off" ur still talking about him. either way, his name is in critics mouths.
DAMN RIGHT... HE FUCKED UP... NOW HE WONT STOP HEARIN IT UNTIL HE RETIRES FROM HIS FRAUDULANT CAREER... SATISFIED???

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
L Mac-a-docious said:
I'm through with you don't knows... I guess slicc Ricc and LAdodgers know better than the rest of the NL...maybe you two should pitch to him...because your punk ass team won't:dead:
LOLOLOL!!! DID YOU WATCH THE GAMES AT DODGER STADIUM??? I WENT TO THEM N UNLESS I WAS HALLUCINATING, THEY WERE PITCHIN TO HIS SORRY ASS... THE BLUE CREW ISNT SCARED OF PITCHIN TO THAT FUCKIN JUNKIE... THE BEST HE MANAGED WAS A DOUBLE... GET OFF HIS DICK AND GET SOME THERAPY... THAT BUILT UP ANGER BONDS IS CAUSING YOU ISNT HEALTHY...:devious: :dead: :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
SLICC RICC said:
GET REAL, FOO...

i think you need to get real, you act like bonds is the first player to ever take steroids and no other player would think about it. shit stop watching pro and college sports if you'er gonna be so out spoken against steroid use. shit i bet you there's atleast 1 preson on each of your favorite teams thats done atleast one cycle

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
California Bear said:
i think you need to get real, you act like bonds is the first player to ever take steroids and no other player would think about it. shit stop watching pro and college sports if you'er gonna be so out spoken against steroid use. shit i bet you there's atleast 1 preson on each of your favorite teams thats done atleast one cycle
YOURE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT... FUCK ALL STEROID USERS... EVERY SINGLE ONE... EVEN IF THERE WERE ONE ON THE DODGERS... FUCK EM!!!

Jun 18, 2004
SLICC RICC said:
^^^ALL OF YOU REALLY THINK BARROID IS HAVIN AN "AVERAGE" SEASON SO FAR???
You know nothing...712. Have fun watching your team fight for the cellar. Barry is having a below average season for Barry, which is better than any "great" season a punk bitch dodger could have...You still don't get it...52 at bats...27 walks...and a .537 on base percentage...you're obviously one of the many brainwashed idiot fans who can't see passed the HR totals...obviously they haven't covered averages in your remedial math class yet, so I'm going to take this slow....537 OBP (that's on base percentage) means that over half the time Barry comes to the plate, he gets on base. let me explain further...Brad Hawpe is leading the NL, batting .374, and has an OBP of .456...81 points below Bonds. Do you fucking comprehend what is going on dip shit? Now quit cutting class so that you might learn something and become a productive hater.

Mar 18, 2003
Can someone tell me; how much did his "steroid use" have to do with his seasons between 1990-1994 when he racked up 3 MVP's and 4 Gold Gloves?

:dead:

Now understand this trend of his started 3 years into the league.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
L Mac-a-docious said:
You know nothing...712. Have fun watching your team fight for the cellar. Barry is having a below average season for Barry
FIGHT FOR THE CELLAR, HUH??? THE GIANTS HAVE ONE MORE WIN THAN THE DODGERS DO... THE GIANTS ARE RIGHT THERE WIT US, YOU SCHMUCK... THANKS FOR CLEARING UP "BARROID"S" BELOW AVERAGE SEASON SO FAR... OBP... HAHAHA!!! WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THAT??? HOW 'BOUT THAT FOUL BALL YOUR FAVORITE JUNKIE TOOK TO THE FACE??? ROFLMAO!!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
Get a life...

and a brain while your at it..:dead:
WTF??? DID I AT ANY POINT ADDRESS YOU IN THIS THREAD??? WHY ARE YOU EVEN SAYIN SHIT TO ME??? IF YOU HAVE ANY HEART, MEET ME AT THE GAME ON THE 13TH OF MAY... ILL BE IN LEFT FIELD BEHIND "BARROID", HECKLING HIS BITCH ASS ALL GAME...:devious: :dead: :devious: