Bonds got 2 now.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
exactly, i give bonds major fucking props for doing his thing, hes showin all the haters he can still do it.......

Apr 25, 2002
Pino said:
you really hate the guy do you? You wouldnt even entertain the idea of him DHing for the A's? We might agree on a lot of issues cuz we support the same team, but I'm also a fan of the Giants so I call it fairly. Zito for Bonds would help both clubs so everbody's happy:classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:
As a fan of both teams I wouldn't want that to happen..Giants need Bonds more then the A's since they already got Thomas. plus Zito is inconsistant..I dont want him on the Giants.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
WOOOW!!! 2 DINGERS ALREADY!!! MAN, THATS AMAZING!!! IMAGINE IF HE WAS STILL JUICING??? LOLOLOL!!! BONDS FUCKIN SUCKS!!! I CANT FUCKIN WAIT TO HECKLE HIS BITCH ASS AT THE GAME ON THE 13TH...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
SLICC RICC said:
WOOOW!!! 2 DINGERS ALREADY!!! MAN, THATS AMAZING!!! IMAGINE IF HE WAS STILL JUICING??? LOLOLOL!!! BONDS FUCKIN SUCKS!!! I CANT FUCKIN WAIT TO HECKLE HIS BITCH ASS AT THE GAME ON THE 13TH...
LMFAO!!

Apr 25, 2002
Pino said:
you really hate the guy do you? You wouldnt even entertain the idea of him DHing for the A's? We might agree on a lot of issues cuz we support the same team, but I'm also a fan of the Giants so I call it fairly. Zito for Bonds would help both clubs so everbody's happy:classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:
I feel the same way about Canseco & McGwire and anyone else doing that shit, and McGwire is the main reason I'm into baseball today.

Jun 12, 2003
SLICC RICC said:
HATER...

Jan 6, 2006
for real though
how do u think the guy is on roids
u guys are just hatin
no one can do anything good nowadays in sports without anyone questioning them
seriously
fuck all ya haters

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
L Mac-a-docious said:
Your opinion is officially worthless.
IM SORRY... YOUR OPINION COUNTS SO MUCH MORE THAN MINE, I KNOW... SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH... DONT GET MAD AT ME CUS THE BEST BALL PLAYER IN THE BAY ISNT ANYMORE CUS HE STOPPED JUICIN ROIDS... TAKE IT UP WIT HIM, BEEEYATCH...