Bonds got 2 now.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Enro_712 said:
i dont love bonds but that guy is a good ball player
people like u are just hatin
^^^WHY DONT YOU STOP AND SMELL THAT BULLSHIT YOURE SHOVELIN... BONDS IS WORTHLESS NOW... IF YOU CALL TELLIN THE TRUTH HATIN, THAN I GUESS IM HATIN...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^if thats true, he performed before and after he did it...dont forget he had 3 knee surgeries last year and his elbows been hurting him this year...dont worry though, he'll come around...

May 12, 2002
Dont you understand that he is on base more than half of the time. To argue that point shows your hate, to say he is worthless shows your hate. Recognize shit for what it is regardless of your feelings. All of this st his age, love him or hate him he is a legend and one of the best ever.

Jun 18, 2004
SLICC RICC said:
DONT GET MAD AT ME CUS THE BEST BALL PLAYER IN THE BAY ISNT ANYMORE CUS HE STOPPED JUICIN ROIDS... TAKE IT UP WIT HIM, BEEEYATCH...
Hmmm...showing more of your lack of knowledge. Let's do a comparison.

-SLICC RICC = No decernable knowledge for the game of baseball

-Barry Bonds 2006 = 26 walks to lead the majors.

-SLICC RICC = Blind haterism based on nothing in reality.

-Barry Bonds 2006 = 6 strike outs to 3 HRs

-SLICC RICC = A total fucking moron when it comes to baseball.

-Barry Bonds 2006 = A FUCKING .547 OBP!!!!!! That alone would make any baseball fan, "in the know," understand that he is still on top.

Fuck off you not-knowin-shit-ass-hater.

Apr 25, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:

-Barry Bonds 2006 = A FUCKING .547 OBP!!!!!! That alone would make any baseball fan, "in the know," understand that he is still on top.

LOL good shit..
If anything is holding back Bonds right now its his knee. You could tell he didn't have his normal balance at the plate or cant reach out for pitches that he used to. He hasn't had a huge drop off in power like most people do when they come off roids. I think when the season started he was trying too hard at the plate and ended up going after some bad pitches he normally wouldn't.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i mean, pick up a magazine or read the news...any baseball scout that knows anything has said that the surgeries have made him lose power in his lower body...and if anyone knows anything about baseball, its ur lower body that u get all ur power in ur swing from.

Jan 23, 2006
havent been followin bondz dis year , or baseball in general, ima wait for the playoffs too start, this bonds homerun thing is plaaaayed out

Dec 9, 2005
L Mac-a-docious said:

OWNED

Jun 18, 2004
DubbC415 said:
i mean, pick up a magazine or read the news...any baseball scout that knows anything has said that the surgeries have made him lose power in his lower body...and if anyone knows anything about baseball, its ur lower body that u get all ur power in ur swing from.
And yet all advance scouting reports on the Giants still say "Don't let Barry Bonds beat you." Translation...walk him.