BOlA MAC FIGHTIN N THE PARK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
because hes bola mac and he does what he wants

i think making an ass out of yourself online is the new marketing tactic

somewhere some nigga with a gold tooth is telling a rapper on the siccness "boy we know you aint gay, but just tell em anyway...then yo name gon' be out there...then u just tell em u lied playboy all publicity is good publicity"

a rapper should register and be like "MC crazy hands throwing out radioactive trash in hazmat suit" with full pics

PS: why was there even a videocamera at this event? what was really hood with the filming if he didnt even wanna fight him he just ran up on him, my nigga? only asians are that quick with cell phones.

Jan 23, 2007
Only reason he didnt want 2 fight cause he had just got out the hospital from gettin shot a few times, nigga still got fresh bullets in him, win are lose Wont Stop niggas givin bitch niggas the blues aint nare fake user name on here want to run up. Its nothing 4 a part 2 if anybody on here want to participate. Its entertainment maan yall love this good real raw gritty shit niggas really bout. When that thang get 2 poppin of on reality T.V you aint gone see me but best believe the footage gone come from H.P sucka free city IM OUT. Wont Stop LETS GO!!!!

Did he get shot tryin to jump a fence?

Jan 3, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
I'd rather be some random ''nobody'' to you than to be that ''dude who climbed the fence''...
PEOPLE OUT HERE (SUCKA FREE CITY/ SHOTZ FIRED) KNOW ME 4 WAY MO THEN CLIMBIN A FENCE THATS WHO U GON KNOW ME AS BUT YEA ALL YALL IS RANDOM NOBODYS IM OUT HERE IN THE STREETZ BLOCK TO BLOCK HOOD TO HOOD STILL PUSHIN A HARD LINE AND I AINT NEVER BRAGED ABOUT SHIT BUY MY CD AND YOU CAN HEAR HOW I LIVE OR COME TO THE HOOD AND SEE HOW I LIVE

Gas One

May 24, 2006
bola mac, so if your known for more than climbing a fence, why don't we know more about that? why couldnt you have chosen to put us up on all the other things that make bola mac, bola mac? i mean your calling us random nobodies, but you were a random nobody until you came out of left field showing us a video of you desperately climbing a fence.

i mean arent we all random nobodies on a computer, whether were somebody off the computer or not?

and cmon dude, if any of us went to HP right now, bola mac is on the computer on siccness, looking at his fight thread thats hosted on youtube. you dont have to try so hard. im not saying youre some big bitch or something, but lets be serious for a second.

this is high school shit, man. real fights dont start, continue, or end like that. you know that. you had a quick scuffle and bounced out at a oppurtune time when the nigga was down. great.

but lets stop making this shit look like its some sort of shit that only goes on in hunters point. that goes on at grade schools, even pre-schools.

Jan 3, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
bola mac, so if your known for more than climbing a fence, why don't we know more about that? why couldnt you have chosen to put us up on all the other things that make bola mac, bola mac? i mean your calling us random nobodies, but you were a random nobody until you came out of left field showing us a video of you desperately climbing a fence.

i mean arent we all random nobodies on a computer, whether were somebody off the computer or not?

and cmon dude, if any of us went to HP right now, bola mac is on the computer on siccness, looking at his fight thread thats hosted on youtube. you dont have to try so hard. im not saying youre some big bitch or something, but lets be serious for a second.

this is high school shit, man. real fights dont start, continue, or end like that. you know that. you had a quick scuffle and bounced out at a oppurtune time when the nigga was down. great.

but lets stop making this shit look like its some sort of shit that only goes on in hunters point. that goes on at grade schools, even pre-schools.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC MAN AND TRUE I WAS IN LEFT FILED UNTILL I DID THIS TO YOU BUT IM ON THE FRONT LINE TO THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME AND DONT ACT LIKE U WAS AT THE FIGHT CAUSE FOR ONE THE FIGHT WAS IN FILLMOE AND JUST CHECK WIT A CITY NIGGA ITS MORE THEN WHAT U C ON TAPE THAT WAS MY PATNA WE FOUGHT 3 TIMES THAT WEEK THAT WAS THE LAST FIGHT THE POLICE CAME AND YEA I GOT ON SO IF U KNOW INBODY IN THE STREETZ AROUND THAT AREA FILLMOE K.O WHERE THE FIGHT WAS AT THEN ASK ABOUT THAT FIGHT BUT I ONLY FIGHT FRIENDS AND LAUGH ABOUT IT OTHER NIGGAS GET SHOT UNTILL THEN THANK YOU FOR BEIN A FAN YOU KNOW ME NOW AND SOMEBODY ELSE MIGHT WANT TO KNOW ME AND MAYBE DO SOME GOOD MUSIC CAUSE THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT FUCK U AND ME ITS ABOUT THIS MUSIC

Gas One

May 24, 2006
shit man, you shoulda just uploaded ya music then.

16 pages later and people prolly aint even tryna listen to the shit now.

and i dont know about that fan shit..thats like sayin u a fan of me for responding to me....but do your thing, i dont think this threads going to get you any free studio time or feature money..but if it does...i cant knock a hustler

Jan 3, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
shit man, you shoulda just uploaded ya music then.

16 pages later and people prolly aint even tryna listen to the shit now.

and i dont know about that fan shit..thats like sayin u a fan of me for responding to me....but do your thing, i dont think this threads going to get you any free studio time or feature money..but if it does...i cant knock a hustler
WE GOT STUDIOS AND MONEY IM LOOKIN FOR EARS BUT LIKE U SAID PEOPLE MIGHT NOT WANNA HEAR THE SHIT O WELL THEY GON HEAR ME WHEN I BLOW UP AND GO TO THE TOP AND YEA JOKERS LIKE THE TOP OF THE FENCE HA HA HA HA HA BLAZE-N-BALL

Status
Not open for further replies.