BOlA MAC FIGHTIN N THE PARK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i mean at the end of this all i just think to myself, how was climbing a fence and getting peeled off more health conscious than fighting, or possibly dealing with the situation with some sort of interrogation tactics such as "dog i just got capped on, lemme recoop and we'll shoot the fair one if you a real nigga"....or something along those lines.. better than youtubing the whole sad affair, you got this nigga talkin' about he just got shot up and now hes fighting over some stupid ass shit to the point where he has to evade a fight by climbing a fucking 12 foot (or more) fence, im just like god damn...this shit makes me sad, embarrassed, and tickled at the same time...why do black people do ourselves like this.

i guess everyones gonna say "gas is on drugs"............yeah, probably.

the desparation a man has to have to climb such a tall fence hurts the depths of my soul. i wish such fear was never stuck into the heart of any man.

and yeah, half of you wouldnt last a month in hunters point, even though that has little to do with this.

Nov 7, 2005
i don't know what fight y'all was watching. i saw a man doing what he had to do to win. and he won by k.o. other dude could not even stand without assistance. he don't get no style points but he got em up and slept dude at the end. if he wasn't a rapper y'all would be laughing and telling him good shit by climbing the fence. but lately any rapper that promote himself comes under heavy attack

Apr 8, 2005
i don't know what fight y'all was watching. i saw a man doing what he had to do to win. and he won by k.o. other dude could not even stand without assistance. he don't get no style points but he got em up and slept dude at the end. if he wasn't a rapper y'all would be laughing and telling him good shit by climbing the fence. but lately any rapper that promote himself comes under heavy attack
lmao, we'd give him props for climbing a fence, and getting ripped off it?

Nov 7, 2005
lmao, we'd give him props for climbing a fence, and getting ripped off it?
he was doing what he had to do to win. when was the last time you had a fight? would you stop to think will this look cool to the sideline? i would have went through the fence if i had too. i'm trying to win by anymeans

Dec 27, 2002
the bottom line is, he knocked that fool out.
then came on here trying to brag about the shit like he savage when he got caught CLIMBING UP A FENCE in the middle of the fight. yea, he got the job done (strictly by luck), but his performance sure as shit doesn't warrant any boasting/posting the video.

Jan 3, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
wut? u must be stupid cuz if any of my homiez or me did that we get clowend
ITS NOT ABOUT FRIENDS ITS ABOUT FAMILY PLAYA BUT I BET YOU WOULD RATHER GET CLOWEND BY THE JUDGE WIT 25 FOR BUSTIN YO GUN AT TIME U DONT NEED TO CAUSE TRUST I AINT NO FIGHTER BUT I DO WHAT I DO AND I AINT GOT NO PATNAS ON THIS SITE ANYWAY SO I COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT ANYBODY SAY U KNOW ME NOW AND WHEN U SEE ME U MIGHT SAY THATS DUDE WHO CLIMB THE FENCE BUT I WONT KNOW U BECAUSE YOUR NOBODYSSS

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
he was doing what he had to do to win. when was the last time you had a fight? would you stop to think will this look cool to the sideline? i would have went through the fence if i had too. i'm trying to win by anymeans
no that shows us that u aint got no hand skills either.. ur kids would lose all respect for u watchin they daddy run up a fence.. u must be an easy knockout, because the way u typin on here, shows u have no idea of what having hands is.. at least dude that posted this said he aint a fighter.. i didnt clown dude once.. he did what he did n thats him.. but u sayin its koo climbin a fence to win by any means, basically means that u fear for ur life everytime u fight.. more power to bola mac, for standing as his own man, no matter how he looked.. but anybody vouching for some fence climbing aint no fighter, that's an escape artist..

Mar 18, 2006
he got a lucky ass hit then ran talking about "im not fighting no more i cant see me"...lol....bola ran out of fear after he got that hit in and its very easy too see cause he was getting man handled like a bitch before that wild ass swing caught that other fool.aint no defending that bitch shit that gate climbing spider monkey ass fool pulled.that like watching a ufc fight and somebody getting they ass kicked and he close his eyes and swing wild and get one good on in and knock the other fool out.thats nothing to take pride in.just praise god for that lucky ass hit and keep it moving instead of coming here bragging like you actually have handles.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
as I remember it bowl of mac was getting stomped and someone pulled the other guy off before bowl of mac put some sauce into his KO blow

Status
Not open for further replies.