BOlA MAC FIGHTIN N THE PARK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
That was cool...other dude didnt want to fight?
Only reason he didnt want 2 fight cause he had just got out the hospital from gettin shot a few times, nigga still got fresh bullets in him, win are lose Wont Stop niggas givin bitch niggas the blues aint nare fake user name on here want to run up. Its nothing 4 a part 2 if anybody on here want to participate. Its entertainment maan yall love this good real raw gritty shit niggas really bout. When that thang get 2 poppin of on reality T.V you aint gone see me but best believe the footage gone come from H.P sucka free city IM OUT. Wont Stop LETS GO!!!!

Aug 8, 2006
So we could bet a nigga some money like you that he a whoop yo ass so what it is?
hahaha you comin at the wrong nigga wit all that bruh, i aint no internet thug my nigga and and as u can clearly see i aint scared to show my face or be on here wit my real name. i'm sure we both got better shit to do with our lives, i know i do. so why would I even entertain that thought? please do not insult my godliness. thanks.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
So what were yall fighting over?

Who Spits the biggest flames in the booth or who was rockin the tightest fit at the time?

I hope you wernt fighting over that hoodrat with the red rag on her head lol

seriously i dont even know which one of you guys is which but you both were looking pretty sad, i hope you wernt the dude trying to scale that big ass fence lookin like a sucka

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
hahaha you comin at the wrong nigga wit all that bruh, i aint no internet thug my nigga and and as u can clearly see i aint scared to show my face or be on here wit my real name. i'm sure we both got better shit to do with our lives, i know i do. so why would I even entertain that thought? please do not insult my godliness. thanks.

You said he swing like a bitch, nigga arm was still half ass broke from a recent gun shot wound and since he got his ass beat so bad want you run up I see you thats good wish more cowards would come out in the open. Half you niggas want even knuckle up so quit yappin and get to scrappin. If you see a nigga in the streets you betta act like you dont.

Jun 5, 2004
who cares if he got shot?

i dont see 50 cent fightin like a sissy and putting it out there like its hella hard.

u ever seen bavgate climb a fence?

and if the nigga is really hurtin then wtf... go home and rest nigga dont be tryna fight people

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you shoulda put a text bubble next to his head while he was climbing that said "ion wanna fight you i just ran up on you my nigga"

or "ion wanna fight no mo!" if that looks better in the bubble

dont lose the original steelo of the vid for those who havent seen it

thats still myspace front page worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.