BLH DAAM Sampler (2010 Strange Music Sampler)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I actually do not know what to say...not a big fan of the beats, but to me Lynch is a rapper that can turn bad beats into a dope song. These songs however are mediocre imo. Beats, Lyrics, and Flow - wise. I'm talkin by Lynch standards...

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
i hope the rest of the album is lynch or beta beats this is really disappointing

at least theres still g-macc
I agree 100%

Sorry but the beats on those songs are just not doing it for me. I had a feeling this was going to happen when Lynch signed to Strange and they said Strange was going to be handling most of the beats/production.

When it comes to good, dark Lynch songs, Lynch needs HIS beats/production. Lynch needs BETA's beats/production. It is plain fact.

I am glad Strange finally pushed Lynch to do this project but damn, I am already knowing it is going to be a flop minus the one or two songs that Lynch makes himself, from top to bottom. Meaning beat, production, intro, hook, lyrics, sound bites, outro etc...

Jul 9, 2007
WOW. I thought only bitches listened to music for the beats. I'll take lyrics over a beat anyday. If the lyrics are tight (and you ain't tryin to dance) then even a simple ass beat is tight with some killer lyrics. Lyrical content over beats any day of the week. Anyone with a computer and a program can make a decent beat. They got video games (Beaterator) now where you make a beat like its nothing. Comeing up with lyrics an rhyme schemes and just all around lyrics they ain't made a program yet for that on the PSP. So if all you care about is beats then go check your tampon.

Dec 19, 2006
people don't buy speakers and amps to bump lyrics. I like good lyrics too but hey , i need a beat that's gone bump and slump in the trunk..

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
I plotted my next murder was dope......tha beats dont really seem like they fit Lynch's style too much but he spittin on em.....hopefully theirs more Beta and Lynch Production than Strange Production tho.....

Apr 8, 2006
I dont know why everyone aint feelin the beats.
I agree that it aint up 2 "Lynch Standards" but I was bumpin em in a Lynch mix I made last night with a bunch a his old shit n those beats do hit them basslines good.
And for them to be Strange beats comin out these days it wasnt bad at all Commit Suicide was fuckin dope.
And 4 the record The only actual song on the Gas Station "Suicide Morte" was dope as fuck 2...well the whole minute n a half where hes actually rappin.

And his Lyrics on "Territory,Break Camp,Welcome2myworld,his latest freestyle r incredible...so lets not be so hasty.
BUT he was lazy on these new joints, and the new Tech c.d....sombody need 2 give this guy n upper n a testosterone shot . get that sound back when he was Gassin everyone.

Oct 23, 2006
After reading a bunch of these comments I expected the worse but yall are fuckin haters. Those beats fit his style perfect, I tried to commit suicide is DOPE an the other two are heaters as well.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I like it so far...in order

1. Tried to commit suicide
2. I plotted my next murder
3. The fault