BLH DAAM Sampler (2010 Strange Music Sampler)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
After reading a bunch of these comments I expected the worse but yall are fuckin haters. Those beats fit his style perfect, I tried to commit suicide is DOPE an the other two are heaters as well.
im going to agree. people seem to think lynch's style should remain in the 95-97 era which his style of rap hasnt changed. but so far from what ive heard this production is top notch. the updated beat match todays music but adding that dark aspect. i wouldnt assume to ever hear anything from this album on the radio. the beats actually sound good with lynch over them

May 3, 2002
I think the beats were a little plain.. but the sound quality and the beats themselves are so much cleaner then lynch put out on his own. I think "The Fault" Lynch was spittin fire.. he finally went with some different topics and sick rhymes. Overall I think this could be up there with Loaded.. Sound quality-wise.. u know? Like it doesnt sound like it was made with some cheap shit. I think Lynch had to actually come up with some good ideas for the songs, since Strange is on a whole nother level with Tech and his stories. Can't wait for the whole album. I'm sure there will be some sicker and even a couple dark beats.. this is strange music after all.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
why are some surprised on here? it's not like he was going to make a classic. those three samplers were weak to say the least. beats were horrible as always, and his flow puts you to sleep. what kills it for me with lynch's flow is where he emphasizes every freaking vowel in slow motion (g-macc is doing this shit too). goddamn boring.
on the other hand, i kind of liked the cognito song "depression".

Feb 23, 2003
"I Tried to Commit Suicide" stands out to me. Other two songs are good, Lynch's flow is sicc, the beats just dont fit him that good.

Oct 14, 2007
Honestly r there the best beats they could get for him????

I mean Lynch Aint Tech N9ne and these seem like tech beats...

Hopefully there some gangsta siccness beats on there...

Oct 14, 2007
Honestly r these the best beats they could get for him????

I mean Lynch Aint Tech N9ne and these seem like tech beats...

Hopefully there some actual lynch and beta production on there...

Aug 7, 2002
wtf man this is bullshit lol... if beta aint producin for lynch well lets say it's the end of lynch's career if that daam flops im never gonna buy another lynch hung new album again only his old stuff but i mean lyrics are tight but beats sound like it's tech nines style

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
yep yep

yep yep
Brotha Lynch Hung DAAM Sampler (2010 Strange Music Sampler)

3 Tracks (1 Full, 2 snips) off of BLH's DAAM slated for release March 23rd, 2010(Will be the first Strange Music artist to drop in 2010).

1. Intro

Tech N9ne - K.O.D. [Out Now]
2. Hunterish (ft. Irv Da Phenom & Krizz Kaliko)
3. Killing You (Snippet)
4. Leave Me Alone (Snippet)

Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner And A Movie [March 23]
5. I Plotted My Next Murder
6. I Tried To Commit Suicide (Snippet)
7. The Fault (Snippet)

Cognito - Automatic [April 20]
8. Outcast
9. Depression (Snippet)
10. Violate You (ft. Krizz Kaliko) (Snippet)

Kutt Calhoun - Raw & Un-Kutt [June 8]
11. Somethings Gotta Give (ft. Tech N9ne)
12. That's Kutt Calhoun (Snippet)
13. My, My, My (Snippet)

Tech N9ne - Sickology 101 [Out Now]
14. Areola (ft. 816 Boyz)
15. In The Air (ft. Craig Smith) (Snippet)
16. Party & Bullshit (Snippet)

Krizz Kaliko - Genius [Out Now]
17. Doe Doe (ft. E-40)
18. Genius (Snippet)
19. Getcha Life Right (Snippet)

Big Scoob - Monsterifik [Out Now]
20. Don't Get Stompt (ft. Tech N9ne)
21. Bet I Don't (Snippet)

TAGGED DOWNLOAD
TAGGED DOWNLOAD (NEW TRACKS ONLY)