Blacks & Whites in the Midwest = Widest Gap of Any Two Racial Groups in the US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Its true...sometimes its HARD to put yourself in someone elses shoes...I try and do my best to do so....but Ill never understand what its like to be any other ethnicity but HONKY....should I apologize for that?I cant HELP that I was born WHITE...I do MY best to get by in life...let alone worry about everyone else problems...whe I struggle...i come FIRST....should I apologize for that?Fuck no...how can I help anyone if I cant even get myself off the ground?

Oct 10, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Its true...sometimes its HARD to put yourself in someone elses shoes...I try and do my best to do so....but Ill never understand what its like to be any other ethnicity but HONKY....should I apologize for that?I cant HELP that I was born WHITE...I do MY best to get by in life...let alone worry about everyone else problems...whe I struggle...i come FIRST....should I apologize for that?Fuck no...how can I help anyone if I cant even get myself off the ground?
no you don't have to apologize. You don't have to have the answers to the problem, just don't be part of the problem and be open and aware. If you are having feelings of struggle the next man is probably feeling the same way. just recognize his problems are real and valid to him just as yours to you. you don't like it when you expresses how you feel and what you've experienced and someone else discounts it as something else.

May 9, 2002
dawun said:
no you don't have to apologize. You don't have to have the answers to the problem, just don't be part of the problem and be open and aware. If you are having feelings of struggle the next man is probably feeling the same way. just recognize his problems are real and valid to him just as yours to you. you don't like it when you expresses how you feel and what you've experienced and someone else discounts it as something else.
Excellent point...all i can do is try my best...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
When are the Africans (mores) going to apologize to me for going to Sicily and raping Italians?? When is America going to apologize to me for oppressing Italians in the late 19th century and early to mid 20th century?

I don’t expect shit out of anyone, these people now days had nothing to do with any of that.

Feb 10, 2006
swoop187 said:
When are the Africans (mores) going to apologize to me for going to Sicily and raping Italians?? When is America going to apologize to me for oppressing Italians in the late 19th century and early to mid 20th century?

I don’t expect shit out of anyone, these people now days had nothing to do with any of that.

Those are past injustices and youre right,people nowadays have nothing to do with it.Current injustices are another thing................

Feb 10, 2006
gimpypimp said:
lol...like it's just white people.

Whites,being the majority,the most wealthy,and the main culprit of oppression/genocide of others in the USA,are the main factor.

If I stabbed you every week,sure,you not treating your wounds properly will add to your suffering.But you can not overlook that me stabbing you is the root cause of it all.

Now how would you feel if I acted as if I am not stabbing you on a regular basis(possibly only acknowledging past stabbings)and instead said that it was you stabbing yourself?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YUP.

SWOOP 187,
YOU A CLOSET RACIST AND A LABELER. WHY YOU EVEN LISTEN TO RAP?

LOYALTY,
NICE READ. YOU REMIND ME OF MYSELF. JUST BE AWARE OF THE DEMOgRAPHICS OF THE BOARD.

Nov 21, 2005
swoop187 said:

i dont think loyalty is asking for an apology, he is just trying to point out that rascism is still prevalent in todays workplace. If you cant acknowledge that then you are naive

Dec 31, 2004
www.enigmagraphics.biz
swoop187 said:

Okay when are Italians going to apologize for killing Christ? shit when are the liberal and conservative bitches in america going to apologize to afrikan americans for 200 yrs of slavery and using a then throwing out "illegal aliens" that pick all the fucking produce never happen... no one here is asking for an apology we are saying stop all the bullshit hating and pre judging before you get to know us...

Oct 10, 2002
EnigmaGraphics said:
Okay when are Italians going to apologize for killing Christ? shit when are the liberal and conservative bitches in america going to apologize to afrikan americans for 200 yrs of slavery and using a then throwing out "illegal aliens" that pick all the fucking produce never happen... no one here is asking for an apology we are saying stop all the bullshit hating and pre judging before you get to know us...
exactly swoop no one is asking for an apology, your talking about reperations, were just saying racism still exists in many aspects and most whites don't like blacks and have pre judged views before even get to know them and stereotypes, you are naive to think not.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
EDJ said:
^YUP.

SWOOP 187,
YOU A CLOSET RACIST AND A LABELER. WHY YOU EVEN LISTEN TO RAP?

LOYALTY,
NICE READ. YOU REMIND ME OF MYSELF. JUST BE AWARE OF THE DEMOgRAPHICS OF THE BOARD.
That's just too dumb. Where i stay we arnt racist so i dont know why you gotta see everything as skin color.

Just for you info i said nothing that was racist nor did i label anyone.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
paperclip said:
i dont think loyalty is asking for an apology, he is just trying to point out that rascism is still prevalent in todays workplace. If you cant acknowledge that then you are naive
I agree there is SOME racism and there allways will be but its not like its a consistant problem and something thats strog enough to hold an entire race back. Atleast not here in chicago. We all get along over here atleast the younger people do.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
dawun said:
exactly swoop no one is asking for an apology, your talking about reperations, were just saying racism still exists in many aspects and most whites don't like blacks and have pre judged views before even get to know them and stereotypes, you are naive to think not.
I agree but disagree that MOST whites are racist because they are not. You wanna know who is racist? White middle class guys that grew up poor are the racist ones and i will go out on a limb and say 30% of them are racist.

Oct 10, 2002
swoop187 said:
I agree but disagree that MOST whites are racist because they are not. You wanna know who is racist? White middle class guys that grew up poor are the racist ones and i will go out on a limb and say 30% of them are racist.
i disagree with that, white mid class are least racist, its the rich and poor whites trailer trash rednecks and snobby stuck up bitches. Chicago must be totally different than the rest of the U.S. outside Chi most whites deep down don't care for blacks. i've witnessed it first hand so you can't tell me otherwise.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
dawun said:
i disagree with that, white mid class are least racist, its the rich and poor whites trailer trash rednecks and snobby stuck up bitches. Chicago must be totally different than the rest of the U.S. outside Chi most whites deep down don't care for blacks. i've witnessed it first hand so you can't tell me otherwise.
believe what you want to man, there are racists in this world but they are a minority in the general public. besides who gives a fuck anyways? if someone dislikes you because of the color of your skin you dont wanna be friends with them anyways. if someone dont like me its their problem not mine and either way i wouldnt give a shit.

May 27, 2002
Some of you people are so fucking ignorant. Easy Excuse blame whitey I could give to fucks less about your bullshit school project and stats the way im living right now Cant get a job Cant get Unemployment living in a run down house with holes in the roof and you gonna try and tell me that white people have it easy. let me guess your prob one of those mom white and dad is black but im 110% Black Bro Get the Mandingo out of your mouth cuz I think its fuckin wit your brain

Oct 10, 2002
Mr.Greenthumbs said:
Some of you people are so fucking ignorant. Easy Excuse blame whitey I could give to fucks less about your bullshit school project and stats the way im living right now Cant get a job Cant get Unemployment living in a run down house with holes in the roof and you gonna try and tell me that white people have it easy. let me guess your prob one of those mom white and dad is black but im 110% Black Bro Get the Mandingo out of your mouth cuz I think its fuckin wit your brain
who you talkin too? you think whites have it easy? you blamin whitey? couldn't make heads or tails out your post. so what are you sayin? I aint sayin whites have it easy, there are a lot more poor white people out there overall. but all i'm sayin is that whites hate blacks for the most part and racism still exists, but that is not an excuse for keeping the black man down in all cases. But it is out there to this day.