Blacks & Whites in the Midwest = Widest Gap of Any Two Racial Groups in the US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2006
xpanther206 said:
So by ratio, I mean if the median black income in KC is $30,000 and the median white income in KC is $50,000, then the ratio for KC will be 0.60 (the midwest city of Milwaukee actually has the nation's widest gap, with a ratio of 0.49).

WHAT DOES ALL OF THIS MEAN???? IT MEANS THAT NOBODY DESERVES TO RAP ABOUT BEING ON THE BOTTOM AS MUCH AS BROTHERS IN THE MIDWEST
:ermm: ..? Did you factor in the fact that Southern whites are by far the poorest whites in the the nation? How relavant is this "regional separation" when the Southern whites are poorer than the Midwest black?

May 2, 2002
loyalty7414 said:
Whites,being the majority,the most wealthy,and the main culprit of oppression/genocide of others in the USA,are the main factor.

If I stabbed you every week,sure,you not treating your wounds properly will add to your suffering.But you can not overlook that me stabbing you is the root cause of it all.

Now how would you feel if I acted as if I am not stabbing you on a regular basis(possibly only acknowledging past stabbings)and instead said that it was you stabbing yourself?
What does this have to do with me saying that most people could care less about anything they don't understand or relate to?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Dhadnot said:
I love how white people want others to work like fucking superman to get the paltry shit they dont have to move a left nut for. Even though racism exists and it holds people back, its not the reason you are being held back...just work your fuckin ass into the grave, even though this is the land of the free, and justice is for ALL!!! WHats so hard to understand about that shit. Everyone should be equal, everyone. And if blacks and whites are equal like you fools say, how come you expect blacks to have to work their assess off for some shit you put marginal work in? Our whole race cant be supermans, some will be, but the majority will def. burn out because you cant expect an ordinary person to always make it when presented with extraordinary odds.
WTF? Youre acting like white people dont work their asses off. Man im a fucking landscaper/contractor and i break my ass off day in and day out.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
loyalty7414 said:
whenever 12% of the country makes up nearly half of the prisons thats a big sign that something is def not right.Whenever 50,60% of a population is jobless thats a sign that something is def not right.But whites want you to ignore thier blatent racism and just go along with thier fake ass ''USA land of the free'' shit while they keep us cooped up in the ghettos and prisons.Even when presented with facts they still ignore the shit,like swoop.
lol, thats bullshit. Now all of these fools in the joint are innocent and locking them up is just racism?

im done with this bullshit. If you dont see the real problem then you will be nothing in life. Color dosent make your fate what you do with your life does.

Feb 10, 2006
swoop187 said:
im done with this bullshit. If you dont see the real problem then you will be nothing in life. Color dosent make your fate what you do with your life does.
A huge part of the ''real problem'' is people like you who ignore OPPRESIVE,UNJUST policies in the United States. Its not ok that Blacks get second class treatment, and thats my whole point.

Feb 7, 2006
swoop187 said:
WTF? Youre acting like white people dont work their asses off. Man im a fucking landscaper/contractor and i break my ass off day in and day out.
good for you homie. but Im talkin about people who say that its alright for you to get second class treatment, and basically you shouldn't have to be treated equal, you should have to work your ass off while others dont have to.

And you so apprehensive to my point you dont even get it. I'm not necessaruily talking about the job you have, if its menial labor or sitting on your ass an an exec, im talking about having to have 3 jobs, since you dont get equal pay. not gettin promoted on your job until you prove your not "typical black" while the white dude has to do only what is required to get the benefits. Havin to exhaust days, pay money for child care, etc., to keep on looking for jobs since employers dont look at you as they look at others of another race. And there's alot more. This is not fair treatment, if blacks are people like whites, we should only have to do what whites have to do to get their treatment, and whites should treat us like they treat everyone else. We shouldn't have to be supaman/supawoman to prove that we need what is basic for all.

Feb 10, 2006
Dhadnot said:
good for you homie. but Im talkin about people who say that its alright for you to get second class treatment, and basically you shouldn't have to be treated equal, you should have to work your ass off while others dont have to.

And you so apprehensive to my point you dont even get it. I'm not necessaruily talking about the job you have, if its menial labor or sitting on your ass an an exec, im talking about having to have 3 jobs, since you dont get equal pay. not gettin promoted on your job until you prove your not "typical black" while the white dude has to do only what is required to get the benefits. Havin to exhaust days, pay money for child care, etc., to keep on looking for jobs since employers dont look at you as they look at others of another race. And there's alot more. This is not fair treatment, if blacks are people like whites, we should only have to do what whites have to do to get their treatment, and whites should treat us like they treat everyone else. We shouldn't have to be supaman/supawoman to prove that we need what is basic for all.
All of a sudden whites are ''color blind' and live in a fantasy world where the only ''racism'' comes from people of color.They pretend that they just cant understand what youre talking about when you discuss this subject, no matter how many facts/proof you present.Its fucked up but thats just how it is.Obviously whites think present society is ok,and intend to keep things this way.What a sick,low down,evil group of people.

Feb 7, 2006
the vast majority of white people are beyond hope...Either they're blatant racist, undercover racist, or apathetic - they understand that the way things are, are good for them so they overlook the shit their brothers throw on others. If they dont shape up, which I doubt they ever will, its gonna be a bloody road to independence. And it wont just be blacks fightin, best believe all the peeps they fucked over gonna get some revenge too.

Feb 10, 2006
Dhadnot said:
the vast majority of white people are beyond hope...Either they're blatant racist, undercover racist, or apathetic - they understand that the way things are, are good for them so they overlook the shit their brothers throw on others. If they dont shape up, which I doubt they ever will, its gonna be a bloody road to independence. And it wont just be blacks fightin, best believe all the peeps they fucked over gonna get some revenge too.

Nothing would make me happier than to see whites evil asses get whats coming to them.

Feb 10, 2006
gimpypimp said:
Sure guys...all the minorities will rise up and kill all the white people.

Keep dreaming.
Its not about killing whites,its about removing thier sick,greedy,crazy asses from power.Which is what they deserve.This shit(whites oppressing people) is not going to last forever.

Nov 10, 2002
H-TOWN
I'm black. But the funny thing is I am seeing an increase of Blacks around me who have not been oppressed, but still are going to prison. I just had two cousins and three homeboys get out of prison and none of them were oppressed.

I believe as far as the imprisonment rate increase, it is due to people(whether they are oppressed or not) wanting fast cash and not wanting to work hard for it.

The brothers ought to know by now that corporate America is outta bounds, only the Black has a chance of getting good positions and good pay. What you have to do now if your a Black man is to hustle and create your companies.

Nov 10, 2002
H-TOWN
In the previous post, in paragraph three, I meant to say that only Black women have a change of getting good positions and good pay in Corporate America.

THe brothers are going to have to hustle and start their own companies. I figured that out myself.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WHAT YOU MEAN AIN'T OPPRESSED? JOBS DON'T FALL FROM THE SKY. THE SYSTEM IS SET UP THAT WAY. PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY DO TO gET OVER. WHEN YOU END UP IN THE SYSTEM, THAT JUST INTENSIFIES THAT OPPRESSION. AFTER THAT, IT'S A SNOW-BALL EFFECT. AND WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO HUSTLE AND HAVE YOUR OWN. THE ONLY THANg WITH THAT IS THAT IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE. FOO'S HUSTLE AND gET LOCCED UP CAUSE THEY HUSTLE WAS ILLEgAL. AND WHEN YOU TRYIN' TO HAVE YOUR OWN COMPANY, YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU DOIN' AND HAVE THE RIgHT SUPPORT AND CLIENTELE. HOW CAN I BE IN BUSINESS WHEN CONgLOMERATES ARE SMASHIN' THE INDEPENDENTS? WHEN THEY CAN PROVIDE A CHEAPER PRICE AND MOST OF MY FOLK gO TO THEM? BLAK PEOPLE DON'T SUPPORT BLAK BUSSINESS.

Nov 10, 2002
H-TOWN
No doubt a lot of Black people are oppressed. I am just stating that from what I have observed that there is an increase of Minorities, Black and otherwise(who are not oppressed), who are opting for an illegal hustle.

I see it first hand everyday. From your Middle Class to the Silver Spoon Minorities(getting out here in these streets unneccessarily).
Shit, really, I forgot to add my two step-brothers (neither of whom was oppressed). One just got of prison and the other is in prison. These are the people that are helping to cause an increase in incarceration.

No doubt starting and being successful in business is not easy, but when you dont even try, you cant complain.