Blacks & Whites in the Midwest = Widest Gap of Any Two Racial Groups in the US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DaSlimReaper

xpanther206 said:
WHAT DOES ALL OF THIS MEAN???? IT MEANS THAT NOBODY DESERVES TO RAP ABOUT BEING ON THE BOTTOM AS MUCH AS BROTHERS IN THE MIDWEST
Most ignorant shit that i've ever read! So you can conclude that by making up some bullshit study? How the fuck can you judge a person's individual struggle based on some damn regional stats? Please, you can't down grade the struggle. As if people in Milwaukee have it worse than people in New Orleans, haha, yea right, get the fuck outta here!

D

DaSlimReaper

swoop187 said:
When are the Africans (mores) going to apologize to me for going to Sicily and raping Italians??
"Moors" were North African, African Americans are generally the decendants of Africans from the Ivory Coast(West Africa) where the majority of the slave trade was centered, know what the hell you're talkin about before you make a statement like that implying that Afican American ancestors raped and conquered Italians, "African" isn't a race. That's like blaming the Chinese for something the Japanese did.

Feb 10, 2006
swoop187 said:
I agree there is SOME racism and there allways will be but its not like its a consistant problem and something thats strog enough to hold an entire race back. Atleast not here in chicago. We all get along over here atleast the younger people do.

It amazes me how people like you can ignore tons of poverty,unemployment and imprisonment (which is rampant in chicago amongst blacks)land act like its just all good.

Feb 10, 2006
swoop187 said:
believe what you want to man, there are racists in this world but they are a minority in the general public. besides who gives a fuck anyways? if someone dislikes you because of the .
Most whites are racist,they just say that they arent (like you)

D

DaSlimReaper

swoop187 said:
if someone dislikes you because of the color of your skin you dont wanna be friends with them anyways.
Gaining friendship isn't the issue. What does friendship matter during a Job interview, when you're black as fuck, sitting down in a chair with some nappy ass dred locks, baggy clothes, and gold teeth? When you're walking down a grocery isle or super market and the employees keep looking at you to see what you're doing. When you walk down the street and white people move to the other side of the sidewalk to get away from you. Shit is pathetic dog, racism exists in various forms, if you're not black then it's hard to see the signs. It's easy to see when you're a minority and the majority of the people around you are unlike you, you feel different and get treated slightly different.

Feb 10, 2006
DaSlimReaper said:
. As if people in Milwaukee have it worse than people in New Orleans, haha, yea right, get the fuck outta here!

Black folks in Milwaukee and New Orleans are in pretty much the same situation(impoverished,segragated into the ghettos,extreme unemployment),not counting the effects of Katrina of coarse.New Orleans just has a higher percentage of blacks.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
DaSlimReaper said:
Gaining friendship isn't the issue. What does friendship matter during a Job interview, when you're black as fuck, sitting down in a chair with some nappy ass dred locks, baggy clothes, and gold teeth? When you're walking down a grocery isle or super market and the employees keep looking at you to see what you're doing. When you walk down the street and white people move to the other side of the sidewalk to get away from you. Shit is pathetic dog, racism exists in various forms, if you're not black then it's hard to see the signs. It's easy to see when you're a minority and the majority of the people around you are unlike you, you feel different and get treated slightly different.
"They move to get away from you" that’s called being respectful, would you rather they just walk into you or would that be racist too?

You wanna expect racism fine that’s your life and your problem but as far as I can see it the only racism I have seen is a few people in this room against whites. You’re basically labeling almost all whites as racists. Your blaming racism as the main reason some blacks cant get jobs, your blaming racism as the main reason why some live in ghettos, your blaming racism because some cant get loans. If I was responsible for giving loans and some black guy walked into my business with a fucking gold grill, ice chain and urban wear and had NO credit rating I wouldn’t give him credit. If a fucking hick walked in with a mullet and no credit rating I wouldn’t give him credit either.

Feb 10, 2006
swoop187 said:
The only racist up in here is you. Your calling me a racist for not agreeing with you while you sit back and sing the pitty story. sorry i dont see color unlike you.
Fuck pity.Thats one of the words used by whites,along with bitching,complaining,etc as if it makes us somehow weak because we wont ignore what is going on.When 25% of whites were unemployed it was the ''Great Depression'' and some historical shit you teach all the kids about,but when 50 or 60% of us are unemployed its not even worthy of being talked about.You all want it to stay like this so we can keep flooding the prisons you build with us in mind.And it gets covered up by politicians and the average amerikkkan by spreading misleading stats.This is about the truth.Get the fuck out of here with that ''I dont see color'' shit,its a big elephant in the room that people like you dont like to talk about because it doesnt effect you and your peoples lives.

Anybody can tell by your comments that you have a negative view of blacks.But yet you swear up and down that you arent racist and dont see color.I love the fact that youre here so people can see how the average white person is.

Feb 7, 2006
I love how white people want others to work like fucking superman to get the paltry shit they dont have to move a left nut for. Even though racism exists and it holds people back, its not the reason you are being held back...just work your fuckin ass into the grave, even though this is the land of the free, and justice is for ALL!!! WHats so hard to understand about that shit. Everyone should be equal, everyone. And if blacks and whites are equal like you fools say, how come you expect blacks to have to work their assess off for some shit you put marginal work in? Our whole race cant be supermans, some will be, but the majority will def. burn out because you cant expect an ordinary person to always make it when presented with extraordinary odds.

Feb 10, 2006
swoop187 said:
Their are racists on both sides of the line but beyond that the majority of whites (99%) dont look down on blacks. Im sure the ones that have been car jacked by blacks and had crimes commited against them by blacks dont trust them very much but they have a reason to.
Ignoring/rationilizing white racism

Feb 10, 2006
whenever 12% of the country makes up nearly half of the prisons thats a big sign that something is def not right.Whenever 50,60% of a population is jobless thats a sign that something is def not right.But whites want you to ignore thier blatent racism and just go along with thier fake ass ''USA land of the free'' shit while they keep us cooped up in the ghettos and prisons.Even when presented with facts they still ignore the shit,like swoop.

Feb 10, 2006
swoop187 said:
"They move to get away from you" that’s called being respectful, would you rather they just walk into you or would that be racist too?
Its not respectful,you can tell that they are uncomfortable (most black people will know what im talking about).Just like that fake ass smile white women give you when you walk past.