Black Thug Attempts To Steal Bike

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
whens the last time u heard somebody say "ill beat you up!" lmao crack baby ass nigga had the mind of a 5 year old
thats what i thought was funny too. he was saying "ill beat you up" and "ill punch you"

camera guy must of been really fat or looked retarded or something cause he had all the right to be upset but nobody took him serious. and the "thug" was pushing up against him so when he just pushes him off to create space between them, everyone gets on him for "putting his hands" on the aggressor. pretty funny.

Jan 7, 2004
thats what i thought was funny too. he was saying "ill beat you up" and "ill punch you"

camera guy must of been really fat or looked retarded or something cause he had all the right to be upset but nobody took him serious. and the "thug" was pushing up against him so when he just pushes him off to create space between them, everyone gets on him for "putting his hands" on the aggressor. pretty funny.
Yeah and that guy did just about everything your """supposed""" to do. Ask the store security for help, asked the bike security dudes for help and got nothing then that jack ass on the bike says well why didn't you put it on the bike rack? like what if it's not on the bike rack people are aloud to cut your lock and attempt to steal your bike and threaten you. That's why no one can follow the rules they don't do shit, at least in this case. Would have been better to watch that dude get stomped in (the dude that tried to steal the bike) that shit would have been funny.

On another note though, whats up with baychit415?

Mar 29, 2010
Yeah and that guy did just about everything your """supposed""" to do. Ask the store security for help, asked the bike security dudes for help and got nothing then that jack ass on the bike says well why didn't you put it on the bike rack? like what if it's not on the bike rack people are aloud to cut your lock and attempt to steal your bike and threaten you. That's why no one can follow the rules they don't do shit, at least in this case. Would have been better to watch that dude get stomped in (the dude that tried to steal the bike) that shit would have been funny.

On another note though, whats up with baychit415?
nada enchilada

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Everyone in this video was a fucking moron, from the punk-ass bike thief to the whiny-ass video guy, but this dude right here:

that jack ass on the bike says well why didn't you put it on the bike rack?
of everyone in the whole video, he deserves a beating the most.

oh, and
whats up with baychit415?
He is a faggot.

Mar 29, 2010
Everyone in this video was a fucking moron, from the punk-ass bike thief to the whiny-ass video guy, but this dude right here:

of everyone in the whole video, he deserves a beating the most.

oh, and

He is a faggot.
CALLIN ME A FAGGOT? HAHA YOUR A OLD OUT OF SHAPE FUCK WITH NO CHILDREN TALKING SHIT? IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Apr 26, 2006
Seriously, if I caught someone like that stealing my bike and they got their back turned to me, you best believe I'm coming in with a flying ninja kick to the skull.

Mar 12, 2010
like i havent been assaulted before your not the first black guy to get caught trying to steal my bike the last one slapped me around before he rode off into the sunset the only difference was this time is i have my hand dandy camera buddy